Monster girl injured at start of Baja 1000. Is Monster responsible?

Myke
Fantasy
2861st
11/22/2018 12:29pm
Xeno wrote:
Here’s to a quick and complete recovery for this young lady!
+1!
11/22/2018 6:33pm
You’d have to lawyer up even if they were covering everything.
MediumRare wrote:

GeorgiePorgie wrote: You’d have to lawyer up even if they were covering everything.
Why?
Sweetd31 wrote:
Because insurance companies will always low ball first and settle somewhere in the middle.

Standard practice
The guy said......Even if the cover everything. So if they cover everything, according to this guy, she should sue anyway,

Thats the kind of shit that gets tracks and races shut down.
Racer111
11/22/2018 7:01pm
Does anyone know exactly what happened?
Steve125
Fantasy
2759th
11/23/2018 6:46am
Prayers for her I hope she recovers fully....

Not related but I can't help but be reminded of one of my best friends being killed when he tried to stop his son from leaving with his truck during an argument.. The kid backed up over his Dad's leg while he was reaching into the truck to turn the ignition off. It pulled him to the ground giving him a serious head injury..killing him. Freak accidents happen unfortunately.

The Shop

11/23/2018 7:34am
Its in mexico - Not sure if here treatment is there or in the usa

Mexico healthcare can actually be a blessing - the right places provide top notch care for cheap compared to us.

Prayers and wishes out to her - and on that topic to all competitors and fans who also got hurt - my best friend and practically his entire bike team got hurt pretty decent this 1000

There are no shortage of injuries each year - the racers dont hold monster, score, mexico, or anyone responsible when they get hurt in this event (its mexico - good luck legally)

Personally I feel no company is responsible - a person should always have their own safety in mind at all times. Sadly she probably had her job in mind over her safety and relied on the photog or whoever to look out for her safety too and it didnt work out. Beautiful woman lets hope her ability to earn income isnt hurt long term and her pain and well being reach a full recovery

willie838
11/23/2018 8:31am
sad occurance.......margin of error can be so small while the potential damages and life altering injuries so large.

get well soon, please have a misstep free recovery.
willie838
11/23/2018 8:33am
MediumRare wrote:
The guy said......Even if the cover everything. So if they cover everything, according to this guy, she should sue anyway, Thats the kind of shit that...
The guy said......Even if the cover everything. So if they cover everything, according to this guy, she should sue anyway,

such a shame about tracks and races being lost......she should really weight that against her quality of life being destroyed just as she eclipsed the legal drinking age.

cripes.
11/23/2018 8:43am
MediumRare wrote:
The guy said......Even if the cover everything. So if they cover everything, according to this guy, she should sue anyway, Thats the kind of shit that...

willie838 wrote:
such a shame about tracks and races being lost......she should really weight that against her quality of life being destroyed just as she eclipsed the legal...
such a shame about tracks and races being lost......she should really weight that against her quality of life being destroyed just as she eclipsed the legal drinking age.

cripes.
willie838 wrote: such a shame about tracks and races being lost......she should really weight that against her quality of life being destroyed just as she eclipsed the legal drinking age. cripes.

Her Columbian bio says shes 32.
APLMAN99
11/23/2018 9:31am

premixjunky/mortgagepaul/asimo/moto96 being stupid again, not understanding the basics of anything...….

Paul G, why are you using Canada as your location under this latest alias again? I like how you deleted your silly post about 1099s, since that isn't part of the tax/employment system up in Canadia….
11/23/2018 1:16pm Edited Date/Time 11/23/2018 1:20pm
MediumRare wrote:

GeorgiePorgie wrote: You’d have to lawyer up even if they were covering everything.
Why?
Sweetd31 wrote:
Because insurance companies will always low ball first and settle somewhere in the middle.

Standard practice
MediumRare wrote:

No that’s not what the guy said. I said lawyer up. Didn’t say sue. You know you can retain a lawyer to make sure
Your settlement is fair and just.....to see if you’re not getting fucked. Her life can be radically altered. It’s important to get the facts and to plan to protect herself to the age of 100.

...guy.
APLMAN99
11/23/2018 1:54pm
Sweetd31 wrote:

Standard practice
MediumRare wrote:

No that’s not what the guy said. I said lawyer up. Didn’t say sue. You know you can retain a lawyer to make sure Your settlement...
No that’s not what the guy said. I said lawyer up. Didn’t say sue. You know you can retain a lawyer to make sure
Your settlement is fair and just.....to see if you’re not getting fucked. Her life can be radically altered. It’s important to get the facts and to plan to protect herself to the age of 100.

...guy.
You’re trying to talk reason with a pathological liar who has been kicked off this probably north of 100 times and still can’t control his impulses enough to stay away.

And he’s REALLY into Asian trannies, so he has that going for him too.
11/23/2018 2:11pm
MediumRare wrote:

No that’s not what the guy said. I said lawyer up. Didn’t say sue. You know you can retain a lawyer to make sure Your settlement...

...guy.
APLMAN99 wrote:
You’re trying to talk reason with a pathological liar who has been kicked off this probably north of 100 times and still can’t control his impulses...
You’re trying to talk reason with a pathological liar who has been kicked off this probably north of 100 times and still can’t control his impulses enough to stay away.

BlinkHuh
APLMAN99
11/23/2018 2:14pm

...guy.
APLMAN99 wrote:
You’re trying to talk reason with a pathological liar who has been kicked off this probably north of 100 times and still can’t control his impulses...

BlinkHuh
It’s Pauly G/premixjunky’s latest multiple personality of the month....

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Non-Moto,21/Old-topic-question-Premix-vs…
MX558
11/23/2018 8:53pm
Mr. Info wrote:
rt987 I hope for the sake of your well being you never have to deal with a serious injury. She is someone’s daughter, girlfriend or wife...
rt987 I hope for the sake of your well being you never have to deal with a serious injury. She is someone’s daughter, girlfriend or wife and a family is in a lot of pain. Get real or just stop.
Yeah he's a douche bag
FlickitFlat
Fantasy
595th
11/23/2018 9:42pm
Wish her a full and speedy recovery. These girls are part of the show and they have dreams and sacrifices in what they do or they wouldn't be there in the first place.
On that note, this is her livelihood. It sounds like she sustained a career ending injury and will no longer be able to benefit from performing her job. She will have no trouble finding lawyer to litigate this and the comment in the original post the author admits negligence. There will be no problem with her getting awarded a settlement. The author pretty much did her a favor in that regard and will get tore up in a deposition if they were to try and say otherwise. I know nothing about the events but it sounds like she has a very strong case.
APLMAN99
11/24/2018 11:41am
Aaaaannnnddd another premixjunky/Paul Garthwaite alias......

Xeno
11/24/2018 12:36pm
^^^Personal info on a public message board? Wow, I hope I don't get on anyone's bad side around here...
rohleder644
11/25/2018 5:49am
Xeno wrote:
^^^Personal info on a public message board? Wow, I hope I don't get on anyone's bad side around here...
No shit. It's a weird world, man.
SKlein
11/25/2018 10:19am
It’s all public info anymore.
Still doesn't warrant doxing someone on here.
Monk
11/25/2018 12:46pm
MediumRare wrote:

...guy.
APLMAN99 wrote:

What's wrong with Asian trannies?
ob
11/25/2018 2:44pm Edited Date/Time 11/26/2018 7:38am
I hope she makes a full recovery and everything works out. Monster has plenty of money I hope they can help.
TE333
11/25/2018 9:40pm
rt987 wrote:
Man, I didn’t know monster athletes doubled as pimps.
rt987, you suck.... how could you say something like that? Your a special kind of piece of shit. Let me see you on here again you Squid and I will bring the real heat. Now move along Goon.

Post a reply to: Monster girl injured at start of Baja 1000. Is Monster responsible?

The Latest