Monster SMX predictions

bobojim
Ok, so this new event turns up with some interesting dimensions. What are the comments and predictions on any of the following:
1. Is the race too much / important / will it be taken seriously and repeat.
2. How will the builders put the track together - steep and technical or flatter and fast.
3. Will anyone ride a 250?
4. Will anyone ride a 2 stroke?
5. Who will be the reserve riders?
6. Will KR be there and on a red or yellow bike?

I am sure there are more items.
|
line-up
8/7/2016 9:08pm Edited Date/Time 8/7/2016 9:08pm
bobojim wrote:
Ok, so this new event turns up with some interesting dimensions. What are the comments and predictions on any of the following: 1. Is the race...
Ok, so this new event turns up with some interesting dimensions. What are the comments and predictions on any of the following:
2. How will the builders put the track together - steep and technical or flatter and fast.

I would with the announcement of all the teams before any predictions. There will be some more nice surprises.
One think is sure, this event is something the manufacturers are taking very very seriously.
kiwifan
8/7/2016 9:12pm
bobojim wrote:
Ok, so this new event turns up with some interesting dimensions. What are the comments and predictions on any of the following: 1. Is the race...

1. Judging who who has entered so far, I think that is easily answered i.e. it is being taken seriously
2. Not sure who the track designer is, when you know that then you know the answer judging by his previous track builds
3. Unlikely
4. Unlikely
5. Wait until all the entries are received before you can even guess that i.e. too early to know
6. Unlikely he will show up, but you never know .... he would be better getting his new bike dialled into his liking
8/7/2016 10:25pm
fuck there are so many races now. monster needs to chill
Motofinne
8/8/2016 12:53am
Honda already announced their team. Gajser, Paulin and Bobby. So Roczen wont be there on a Honda and probably not on a Suzuki since he will also skip MXdN.

The Shop

8/8/2016 1:27am
line-up wrote:
I would with the announcement of all the teams before any predictions. There will be some more nice surprises. One think is sure, this event is...
I would with the announcement of all the teams before any predictions. There will be some more nice surprises.
One think is sure, this event is something the manufacturers are taking very very seriously.
If you pay, they show up, nothing special.
bobojim
8/8/2016 4:44pm
Motofinne wrote:
Honda already announced their team. Gajser, Paulin and Bobby. So Roczen wont be there on a Honda and probably not on a Suzuki since he will...
Honda already announced their team. Gajser, Paulin and Bobby. So Roczen wont be there on a Honda and probably not on a Suzuki since he will also skip MXdN.
Roczen could be the 4th rider and sub in to all races.
DFWracefan
8/8/2016 4:49pm
I just wish we could get some year round SX racing..... Even just one a month during the off season.....not asking for much is it?

Post a reply to: Monster SMX predictions

The Latest