Monster, Red Bull, Rockstar

Related:
Create New Tag

7/23/2017 10:30 PM

Three different energy drink sponsers on the podium in both classes. I'm not sure that has happened often.

|

7/23/2017 10:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/23/2017 10:47 PM

2013 Toronto SX...
Photo

Photo

Energy drinks are stupid and inconsequential and cause cancer and autism.

|

7/23/2017 10:45 PM

I'm a huge Supercross and Motocross fan. That being said I have never had a Monster or Red Bull energy drink, and have only had a sip of Rockstar one year at the Seattle Supercross. Energy drink sponsorship money in motocross has not caused this person to want any. I'm just saying.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

7/23/2017 10:52 PM

While they aren't the healthiest thing, they're not the much worse then a larger triple triple coffee that people drink just as much. An occasional one isn't going to hurt anything, and they sure as he'll don't cause autism. Leave that to the vaccines (sarcasm).

I don't drink them often but when I do its Red Bull. The events they put on, teams they sponsor, and general way they carry themselves is way classier than the others. And athat they fund spinal cord research is the deciding factor for me.

|

7/23/2017 11:39 PM

V wasn't up there

|

7/24/2017 12:50 AM

It's an absolute mystery for me how Monster is that big with their kind of marketing. Does really somebody think it's "cool" what they are doing/organizing?
I mean watch the doonies..

|

7/24/2017 1:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/24/2017 10:10 AM

#434 wrote:

It's an absolute mystery for me how Monster is that big with their kind of marketing. Does really somebody think it's "cool" what they are doing/organizing?

What exactly is the mystery? They sell giant canisters of addictive drugs mixed with sweets for two bucks, pitched by women in revealing outfits.

It is not exactly shocking that such strategy has been a winning marketing formula.

|

7/24/2017 1:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/24/2017 1:37 AM

Jrewing wrote:

V wasn't up there

Because V is just Auustrrrayyyyaa and Niw Zilund bru

|

"I dont want to milk anything out - i'll just keep pushing"

7/24/2017 1:58 AM

I actually enjoy the taste of redbull and the black rockstar, i drink them regularly but my yz doesnt have a monster kit but the sprocket bolts are always tight. Gotta love seeing bros in shopping centres with a monster or a moto jersey on in general. Hahahaha

|

7/24/2017 4:10 AM

I drink Yahoos

|

7/24/2017 6:04 AM

Swann wrote:

2013 Toronto SX...
Photo

Photo

Google the ingredients on a rockstar. You will look ignorant.

|

7/24/2017 6:32 AM

kott0n wrote:

Rockstar ingredients:
Carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, dextrose, cancer, citric acid, taurine, natural and artificial flavors, guarana seed extract, ascorbic acid, autism, caramel color, sodium benzoate (preservative), potassium sorbate (preservative), caffeine, niacinamide, genetically-modified stupidity, inositol, l-carnitine, milk thistle extract, shredded bald-eagle wings.

|

7/24/2017 6:34 AM

monsters have vitamins.

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

7/24/2017 7:38 AM

Swann wrote:

2013 Toronto SX...
Photo

Photo

kott0n wrote:

Swann wrote:

Rockstar ingredients:
Carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, dextrose, cancer, citric acid, taurine, natural and artificial flavors, guarana seed extract, ascorbic acid, autism, caramel color, sodium benzoate (preservative), potassium sorbate (preservative), caffeine, niacinamide, genetically-modified stupidity, inositol, l-carnitine, milk thistle extract, shredded bald-eagle wings.

LOL the cancer one...at least they are honest about it.

|

7/24/2017 7:46 AM

#434 wrote:

Dirty Points wrote:

What exactly is the mystery? They sell giant canisters of addictive drugs mixed with sweets for two bucks, pitched by women in revealing outfits.

It is not exactly shocking that such strategy has been a winning marketing formula.

And their target age group is 12 to 21. Acting like an immature fool and boobies is exactly what that age group wants.

|

7/24/2017 8:01 AM

#434 wrote:

Dirty Points wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

And their target age group is 12 to 21. Acting like an immature fool and boobies is exactly what that age group wants.

whats wrong with boobies? wink tongue

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

7/24/2017 9:39 AM

Swann wrote:

Rockstar ingredients:

And bits of real panther. So you know it's good...

|

"You can't resist the louder pull..."

7/24/2017 10:24 AM

kott0n wrote:

Swann wrote:

Rockstar ingredients:

tprice07 wrote:

LOL the cancer one...at least they are honest about it.

So gullible.

|

7/24/2017 10:49 AM

Swann wrote:

2013 Toronto SX...
Photo

Photo

42% of all Americans drink at least 1 energy drink a day now!

|

7/24/2017 11:50 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

I know, crazy....right?

42% of Americans have erectile dysfunction.

42% of Americans are addicted to prescription medication.

42% of Americans are gluten intolerant.

42% of Americans have a nut allergies.

42% of Americans suffer from depression.

see, anyone can make up statistics...it's not just for corporations, interest groups, and lobbyists any more. Fun with numbers!

|

7/24/2017 11:55 AM

Katoomey wrote:

I know, crazy....right?

see, anyone can make up statistics...it's not just for corporations, interest groups, and lobbyists any more. Fun with numbers!

72.8% of all statistics are made up on the spot, so. Be careful what you read on the internet.

|

7/24/2017 1:05 PM

Swann wrote:

2013 Toronto SX...
Photo

Photo

kott0n wrote:

Swann wrote:

Rockstar ingredients:

Ok I laughed...laughing

|

7/24/2017 2:15 PM

I hated energy drinks and did not ever consume any of them; however, I recently discovered Fit Aid. It's a naturally sourced recovery drink that acts as an energy drink. It's all natural, gluten free, vegan, and paleo friendly. Many of the guys that I ride mountain bike with drink it and claim that it provides an excellent amount of energy if used prior to a ride.

|

Vital Mx is not safe...

7/24/2017 2:42 PM

Swann wrote:

2013 Toronto SX...
Photo

Photo

kkawboy14 wrote:

Katoomey wrote:

I know, crazy....right?

Well that stat was on the news. They may have made it up but I didn't.

I see a lot of money spent on energy drinks, I bet their advertising is close or more than soft drinks now.

|

7/24/2017 2:47 PM

33 billion gallons consumed in the u.s.a.

Photo

Photo

|

7/24/2017 5:08 PM

Swann wrote:

2013 Toronto SX...
Photo

Photo

kott0n wrote:

Swann wrote:

Rockstar ingredients:

The 4th ingredient (CANCER) hahahahhaha Too friggin Funi

|

Kevin D McCarthy CEO MindFX Science Inc