Monster Mountain SPAM

Edited Date/Time 11/5/2015 4:39pm

If there's such a thing a "good spam", it think this might qualify. A lot of the fastest youth, amateur, and vet riders in the country are using our Top Kid Showcase - Vet Challenge as a warm-up for the Mini-Os and the Winter AMs.

Check out the event video from last week's race.
|
gharmon
11/5/2015 6:28am
I was a blast and the fact that you and your crew were able to pull it off all in one day (due to pending inclement weather) was nothing short of a miracle.
11/5/2015 7:01am
gharmon wrote:
I was a blast and the fact that you and your crew were able to pull it off all in one day (due to pending inclement...
I was a blast and the fact that you and your crew were able to pull it off all in one day (due to pending inclement weather) was nothing short of a miracle.
No doubt! Tom and his crew are top notch! From the grounds keepers keeping the pits and facility clean, the professional track prep, to cramming 62 motos in one day. Not sure many others could have pulled that weekend off like they did.
Jakes Dad
11/5/2015 3:29pm
Excellent crew that works hard for the riders, had a great time at the LLQ there this year.
Superdave19
11/5/2015 4:39pm
I was fortunate enough to visit this incredible facility a couple of weeks ago w/ the Honda of Houston crew. Tom was a fatastic host- one of the most fun tracks I've ever ridden. My brothers pushing 50, (and is a C rider) He still Hucked all the jumps! Here's a short clip of my bro and me- if you ever have an opportunity to visit Monster Mountain, don't hesitate!
http://youtu.be/AmfPJI8xqic

Post a reply to: Monster Mountain SPAM

The Latest