Monster Energy Supercross Track Editor

tcallahan707
Sorry if this is posted elsewhere but there are too many pages to search through.

I just downloaded the game a few days ago on my Xbox. I can’t seem to find where the shared tracks are. I see Roczen posting about him sharing tracks so it seems to be a feature. Any guidance here? I feel old now.
|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
3/25/2018 5:30pm
Sorry if this is posted elsewhere but there are too many pages to search through. I just downloaded the game a few days ago on my...
Sorry if this is posted elsewhere but there are too many pages to search through.

I just downloaded the game a few days ago on my Xbox. I can’t seem to find where the shared tracks are. I see Roczen posting about him sharing tracks so it seems to be a feature. Any guidance here? I feel old now.
Since there's no search feature you're stuck going page by page until you find what you want.

To access the online tracks do the following.

Single player
Single Race, time attack, custom championship, etc.
Select track
Online tracks (have your pick of over 2000+ tracks)

Tip: Before starting the event click on favorite. This will save you a lot of time in trying to find it again. If you like the track you can then find it in your favorite track column. If you don't like it, it's easy do delete. Always favorite a track before starting an event. Real time saver.

BTW Roczen is on PS4 so I don't think his tracks will show up on Xbox.

Should of asked in the MES thread though.
tcallahan707
3/25/2018 5:50pm
Sorry if this is posted elsewhere but there are too many pages to search through. I just downloaded the game a few days ago on my...

-MAVERICK- wrote:
Since there's no search feature you're stuck going page by page until you find what you want. To access the online tracks do the following. Single...
Since there's no search feature you're stuck going page by page until you find what you want.

To access the online tracks do the following.

Single player
Single Race, time attack, custom championship, etc.
Select track
Online tracks (have your pick of over 2000+ tracks)

Tip: Before starting the event click on favorite. This will save you a lot of time in trying to find it again. If you like the track you can then find it in your favorite track column. If you don't like it, it's easy do delete. Always favorite a track before starting an event. Real time saver.

BTW Roczen is on PS4 so I don't think his tracks will show up on Xbox.

Should of asked in the MES thread though.
Cheers, thanks man! That tip will save me a lot of headache for sure!

Post a reply to: Monster Energy Supercross Track Editor

The Latest