Monster Energy Supercross Track Editor?

Edited Date/Time 1/12/2018 10:35am
Update: False Alarm this is a mini game of sorts.

So I just clicked on #mysupercrosstrack and low and behold I'm in a unity track builder online:

not sure if this is the official track builder but I'm trying it out as we speak

https://www.facebook.com/supercrossthegame/app/1756093254693591/
|
peelout
1/12/2018 9:43am
hope they have more than 8 obstacles to choose from.

something like Excitebike for NES, had about 25 different things to use. add in corners, sand, etc.

i hope there is a slider to make something steeper, more shallow, etc.
gt757
1/12/2018 9:47am Edited Date/Time 1/12/2018 9:47am
well it is very limited in terms of jumps but who knows if that has anything to do with the game at all
swedishfishmx
Fantasy
3801st
1/12/2018 9:49am
peelout wrote:
hope they have more than 8 obstacles to choose from. something like Excitebike for NES, had about 25 different things to use. add in corners, sand...

something like Excitebike for NES, had about 25 different things to use. add in corners, sand, etc.

Oh man that was the best! It was super cool just creating them and testing them out. If it's anything like this, I'll be happy enough with it.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/12/2018 9:52am
Says content not found. Can you grab a screenshot of it?

The Shop

Donovan759
1/12/2018 9:56am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Says content not found. Can you grab a screenshot of it?
I was just gonna say... I've been trying to pull it up on different devices for 10 minutes now. hahah
1/12/2018 10:03am
peelout wrote:
hope they have more than 8 obstacles to choose from. something like Excitebike for NES, had about 25 different things to use. add in corners, sand...

I am currently building an Excitebike clone.

There are 20 obstacles. And of course there are no corners. Excitebike is the original Straight Rhythm.
Mean Dean
1/12/2018 10:35am
showtimemx wrote:
Update: False Alarm this is a mini game of sorts. So I just clicked on #mysupercrosstrack and low and behold I'm in a unity track builder...
Update: False Alarm this is a mini game of sorts.

So I just clicked on #mysupercrosstrack and low and behold I'm in a unity track builder online:

not sure if this is the official track builder but I'm trying it out as we speak

https://www.facebook.com/supercrossthegame/app/1756093254693591/
Of course it's not the real official track builder for the official game. I'm guessing it's a very simplified version of the real thing, a gimmick for facebook, a rough sketch on a bar napkin.

I'm sure the official track editor will have the same grid system approach, but with a diverse range of preset sections. Hopefully, there will be a slider to control jump heights, etc. If there are enough preset sections, a slider may not be necessary (i.e., ten variations of whoops, triples, finish line jumps, etc.). I'm sure it will be wrapped up in a dynamic and impressive user interface, similar to what we've seen already.

Post a reply to: Monster Energy Supercross Track Editor?

The Latest