Monster Energy Supercross Tickets (Head's Up!)

Related:
Create New Tag

10/5/2021 12:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/5/2021 12:34 PM

Just got my presale notification and tickets bought for finals and Denver.. Presale ends Oct 11th.. Get your tickets before the scalpers do.. the COVID insurance on each ticket is recommended and $9 bucks.. Not making this mistake again, last year the Ticketmaster B.S. RESALE MARKET tickets were easily double or more in price. Try save some my fellow vital bro's some coin..

Good seats were going pretty quick..

PRESALE CODE: RG2VZZ

Here's the track maps for reference for seats when you pick.. https://www.supercrosslive.com/track-maps

Here is the link to purchase. https://www.ticketmaster.com/monster-energy-supercross-tickets/artist/821673

Didn't get any fan fest passes. Guessing the pits will be limited again this year?
|

10/5/2021 2:27 PM

Thanks for the heads up!

|

10/5/2021 7:07 PM

Headed to Arlington and Denver.

|

10/5/2021 7:24 PM

I would think with expanded attendance it wouldn’t be as difficult to get tickets.

|

10/5/2021 7:34 PM

cant wait to be back.
Photo

|

10/5/2021 8:16 PM

Thanks for the heads up. I'm taking my boys to Arlington assuming there aren't any restrictions there.

|

10/6/2021 5:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/6/2021 5:56 AM

For what it’s worth they are offering a fully refundable option for 9 bucks a ticket. Don’t recall seeing that in years past. Sadly that’s a thing now regardless of where your at on the latest BS. Plan is from a 3rd party Allianz. Cheers.

|

10/6/2021 6:25 AM

Ticketmaster is thieves, they have been holding concert tickets for almost 2 years because of dates being pushed.

|

10/6/2021 7:27 AM

zippytech wrote:

Ticketmaster is thieves, they have been holding concert tickets for almost 2 years because of dates being pushed.

That's why we are recommending the 9 dollar insurance above. There should be expanded attendance but.. if you buy later it will most likely be a reseller of the ticket selling the ticket above face value. If you look at the track maps, I favor the seats that are closest to the start and have most of the track layout near you. Sitting in front of the triple you not going to be able to see any of the passing race action IMO. In going to the races, sitting in front of where track passes you the most is the best. If you are watching the race coming at you or away, difficult to watch the rhythm sections and the start. And we don't like sitting to low as you can observe the other side of the track easily. My 2 cents.

Example of Salt Lake:

Photo

|

10/6/2021 8:02 AM

Got tix for the wife and I for San Diego, makes for a nice trip

|

10/6/2021 8:23 AM

Glendale isn’t released yet I take it?

|

10/6/2021 8:49 AM

levimx22 wrote:

cant wait to be back.
Photo

Not gonna lie, it didn't get any better than this as far as being a spectator last year!! Show up a half hour before the race, no parking issues, no lines, etc. Glad everything is getting back to normal, but will definitely not miss the stadiums being back to capacity after last years comfortable experience!!

|

10/7/2021 9:17 AM

New pre-sale code if you need it.

pre-sale code = YVR793

|

10/7/2021 10:07 AM

I got Fanfest passes to SLC, but they are not there for Anaheim. Think they'll be closed?

|

10/7/2021 10:26 AM

zippytech wrote:

Moto_Geek wrote:

That's why we are recommending the 9 dollar insurance above. There should be expanded attendance but.. if you buy later it ...more

What part of that 9 bucks IS stealing don't ya get?????

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

10/7/2021 11:33 AM

zippytech wrote:

Moto_Geek wrote:

That's why we are recommending the 9 dollar insurance above. There should be expanded attendance but.. if you buy later it ...more

gt80rider wrote:

What part of that 9 bucks IS stealing don't ya get?????

Here is the full details you get after you purchase the $9 protection. For each there own. My understanding is this covers event change and cancellations as well. Otherwise Ticketmaster will hold on to your money and just postpone the event.

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for your recent purchase of an Allianz Event Ticket or Registration Protection Plan. Given the current unique and evolving circumstances related to the unprecedented concern over COVID-19, we want to take this opportunity to remind you how our products and services are working to protect you.
Our plans do not generally cover claims due to COVID-19. This is because our products do not generally cover losses caused directly or indirectly by known, foreseeable, or expected events, epidemics, or government prohibitions, warnings, or travel advisories. Nor do our products generally cover for fear of attending an event. However, for a temporary period in response to the ongoing public health crisis, we are currently accommodating claims for Event Cancellation and Event Interruption if a customer becomes ill with COVID-19.
Please note, we will accept proof of a positive COVID-19 test or a physician's diagnosis as proof that you are ill with COVID-19.
These temporary accommodations are strictly applicable to COVID-19 and are only available for customers whose plans includes the applicable benefit. All other terms, conditions, and exclusions of the plan apply as always. All benefits are subject to maximum limits of liability. Please read your plan for details. You can view your plan at www.eventticketprotection.com.

These accommodations apply to plans currently in effect but may not apply to plans purchased in the future, so please refer to the coverage alert on our website at www.eventticketprotection.com before purchasing another plan.

CHANGES TO EVENT DATES
If your event is rescheduled, we're happy to apply your plan coverage to the new event date(s) anytime within 770 days from the plan's original purchase date. Please note, if you wish to move your plan's covered event dates to cover a rescheduled event, you must update your event dates prior to the event and prior to any loss for which you seek coverage.
Changes to event dates can be made at www.eventticketprotection.com or by calling 1-866-888-3043.
PLAN CANCELLATION AND REFUND INFORMATION
You may be eligible to cancel your plan and receive a refund of your plan cost in the following situations:
• You have 15 days (or more, depending on your plan and state of residence) from the date your plan was purchased to request a refund of the cost of your plan, provided the event date is in the future and you haven't initiated a claim (see your plan for details).
• Additionally, for a temporary period, we are offering refunds for the cost of your plan if your event is cancelled due to COVID-19, as long as no payable claim has been filed under the plan, and you do not wish to apply your plan to a future event. To request a plan refund due to an event cancellation, please email cancel@allianz.com. Refunds must be requested within 770 days of the original plan purchase date.
Unless earlier cancelled or otherwise ended in accordance with its terms or the accommodations stated here, plans end 770 days after the original plan purchase date. Plans do not provide any coverage or accommodation for any loss incurred after the plan ends.
As always, we care about the safety of our customers. Our assistance team is ready to help all of our customers who need help while traveling. We urge any customer who has a medical issue while traveling to, or attending their event to contact us. Thank you for being a valued customer.
Sincerely,
Allianz Global Assistance

|

10/8/2021 7:11 AM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/8/2021 7:58 AM

Moto_Geek wrote:

Just got my presale notification and tickets bought for finals and Denver.. Presale ends Oct 11th.. Get your tickets before ...more

Fuckin COVID insurance... What in the actual fuck? That is a real thing?

|

10/8/2021 8:21 AM

$9 to get your money back in-case The COVID continues to mess with these events?

Hence the term,"Insurance".

Pay or don't pay. It's a simple choice.

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

10/8/2021 8:22 AM

Moto_Geek wrote:

Just got my presale notification and tickets bought for finals and Denver.. Presale ends Oct 11th.. Get your tickets before ...more

Downunder Thunder wrote:

Fuckin COVID insurance... What in the actual fuck? That is a real thing?

Right, the honest thing would be to refund the peoples money with out paying for ins.

|