Monster Energy Supercross Official Game

Related:
Create New Tag

4/10/2018 9:18 AM

I have had the game for about a month now, very challenging! PS4 version here. I have learned to get starts, I can win Championship's on the 250F's on hard difficulty but on the 450 i'm a goon. My main problem is exiting the turns, i get whisky throttle and shoot off the track. I've tried not leaning the bike, leaning the bike (drastically increases the flying into the hay bails) and other techniques. Are you guys railing the outside or going midway between the inside and outside? Also does scrubbing help for faster lap times? I haven't messed with that to much considering how much I struggle. My nephew Ryder Holland who's 7 came over, put's in realistic and smashes, wins by 10 seconds! I've been getting tips from him but am sadly realizing I may never be a Pro at this game, just like i was unable to become Pro haha.

|

4/10/2018 9:19 AM

|

KX125

4/10/2018 9:40 AM

For me switching the camera to the 2nd setting (farther away) helps cornering because you have a wider view and can see the exit better. I’ve learned that cornering as fast as you can is a good way to get out of control since the bike slides around so much. Hitting it clean is usually just as fast as railing the outside but less risky. I was the same way but it’s stuff you learn and get used to after you do it enough. And scrubbing does keep the bike lower but can make you case the jump if you’re not careful.

|

4/10/2018 10:45 AM

joshflo wrote:

For me switching the camera to the 2nd setting (farther away) helps cornering because you have a wider view and can see the exit better. I’ve learned that cornering as fast as you can is a good way to get out of control since the bike slides around so much. Hitting it clean is usually just as fast as railing the outside but less risky. I was the same way but it’s stuff you learn and get used to after you do it enough. And scrubbing does keep the bike lower but can make you case the jump if you’re not careful.

Greatly appreciate your insight. Seat time is what I need. I'm far better on some tracks opposed to others.

|