Monster Energy Supercross 3 (Game)

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/22/2020 7:14pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I wish we could see some more first person view. Isn't it this game where they messes that view up? As in , you can't even...
I wish we could see some more first person view. Isn't it this game where they messes that view up? As in , you can't even see the fro not fender while riding? At least I thought it was this game. I had fun on #1 and #2 , and I'll buy # if they didn't screw the first person view up.

MotoMo165
1/22/2020 7:27pm Edited Date/Time 1/23/2020 8:12am
aeffertz wrote:
Did I personally attack you or something? Why are you so worked up over me saying I wish they would made the bike a little less...
Did I personally attack you or something? Why are you so worked up over me saying I wish they would made the bike a little less bouncy? It just seems like you can bounce through everything without consequence. If you scroll up a few posts I said I’m excited to get this game when it comes out. Lighten up...
Mo + Seeing someone criticise a Milestone game = you must be shit at it!
He’s been doing that since the day he joined the forum. I’ve always been a much better player than him based on the leaderboards but anytime...
He’s been doing that since the day he joined the forum. I’ve always been a much better player than him based on the leaderboards but anytime I’ve ever criticized the game he’s said the same thing every time: “it must be because you’re shit at the game”
Bro you never play online. I don’t play time attack, besides a few, but now that you say that I’ll report back when I smoke your times

Update: craigathan42069 doesn’t even have lap times posted. The dude is so high he doesn’t even know what he’s saying. Lucky guy

If you can’t skim whoops in SX2 the game then you’re going slow... thus sucking. It’s not hard to follow
jeffro503
1/22/2020 8:10pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

I have no idea what videos I saw before , but it's been a while , and that doesn't look like it at all. God damn , you would think though , that if you wanted your game to look good , you would get someone who actually knew how to play it. That full throttle every where just gets on my nerves.
Racerx336
1/23/2020 5:36am
I'm pretty excited for this, I just hope the online servers are better....

The Shop

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
1/23/2020 6:28am
Racerx336 wrote:
I haven't played a Milestone game since the first SX game, but dedicated servers should fix a lot of the problems.
suzuki98
1/23/2020 7:22am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:
I have no idea what videos I saw before , but it's been a while , and that doesn't look like it at all. God damn...
I have no idea what videos I saw before , but it's been a while , and that doesn't look like it at all. God damn , you would think though , that if you wanted your game to look good , you would get someone who actually knew how to play it. That full throttle every where just gets on my nerves.
I have been watching that guy in the second video he is a car guy and yes he gets on my nerves with the wide open everywhere. someone in a live stream called him out on it and he said what was he supposed to do. he posts videos everyday
Mossy
1/23/2020 8:09am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:
I have no idea what videos I saw before , but it's been a while , and that doesn't look like it at all. God damn...
suzuki98 wrote:
I have been watching that guy in the second video he is a car guy and yes he gets on my nerves with the wide open...
I have been watching that guy in the second video he is a car guy and yes he gets on my nerves with the wide open everywhere. someone in a live stream called him out on it and he said what was he supposed to do. he posts videos everyday
That’s it. Time to start some MX video game videos showcasing me who knows how to play and actually knows what I’m talking about CoolSideways
SteezGeez
Fantasy
476th
1/23/2020 9:25am
Racerx336 wrote:
That is my #1 gripe about this game. In number 2 it is so frustrating that it takes up to 10 minutes to end up in a match. It is really annoying. In call of duty I am in a match within 2 minutes. Even if the match has already started I get to play for a bit which is nice. Wish they would have as fast a system where I don't spend 10-15 minutes to get into an online race.
SPODEBOY
1/23/2020 9:53am
I am excited to see what the term "Unlimited Editor" means.
EvelMX11
Fantasy
1292nd
1/23/2020 1:22pm
EvelMX11 wrote:
This is definately a hybrid between the Milestone games and MX vs ATV. THQ/Nordic did aquire Milestone.
xrmark wrote:
You’re literally right. Is anyone watching the videos that’s exactly what it looks like. Don’t understand why you have so many down votes lol
You’re literally right. Is anyone watching the videos that’s exactly what it looks like. Don’t understand why you have so many down votes lol
I don't understand it either, haha. The dude has the exact same body movement on the bike in the air as when you throw it around on ALL OUT. Watch the videos. Play the games. They own Milestone. It is pretty obvious...
TDeath21
1/23/2020 9:47pm
Racerx336 wrote:
SteezGeez wrote:
That is my #1 gripe about this game. In number 2 it is so frustrating that it takes up to 10 minutes to end up in...
That is my #1 gripe about this game. In number 2 it is so frustrating that it takes up to 10 minutes to end up in a match. It is really annoying. In call of duty I am in a match within 2 minutes. Even if the match has already started I get to play for a bit which is nice. Wish they would have as fast a system where I don't spend 10-15 minutes to get into an online race.
I don’t understand how sometimes they put me in a lobby and I have to watch a race for five minutes but if I exit out and go into another one I get right in. Why not just put me in that one first?
WCRider
Fantasy
2287th
1/24/2020 11:18am
The big window vue at 8:10 look amazing. I played for the first time yesterday with MESX1 and I really enjoyed it. Really technical to have a good flow.
xrmark
1/24/2020 12:19pm
Really wish someone would remake Mx vs ATV reflex. Hands down the best moto game ever made. Never understood why they strayed so far from that game. Give us new bikes, gear and tracks and everyone would be happy. All Out is terrible and this looks to be heading in that directions.
calcoast
1/25/2020 11:10am
All I want to know is if I can race with my friends in my living room? The game being one player only was a deal breaker for me last time.
DKON
1/27/2020 12:46pm
calcoast wrote:
All I want to know is if I can race with my friends in my living room? The game being one player only was a deal...
All I want to know is if I can race with my friends in my living room? The game being one player only was a deal breaker for me last time.
It'll never happen...couch co-op is a thing of the past unfortunately. Sad
1/27/2020 12:56pm
calcoast wrote:
All I want to know is if I can race with my friends in my living room? The game being one player only was a deal...
DKON wrote:
This is probably the worst thing to happen to all of the racing games IMO. I could care less about terrible buggy lagging racing against strangers on the internet, but at least let me have multiple person racing in my own living room.
DKON
1/27/2020 1:01pm
calcoast wrote:
DKON wrote:
Mr. Knobby wrote:
This is probably the worst thing to happen to all of the racing games IMO. I could care less about terrible buggy lagging racing against strangers...
This is probably the worst thing to happen to all of the racing games IMO. I could care less about terrible buggy lagging racing against strangers on the internet, but at least let me have multiple person racing in my own living room.
I couldn't agree more. It's so ridiculous that Nintendo is the only console manufacturer that still understands the benefit of couch co-op. Aside from Mario Kart, I don't really care about their games.

There are so many great games that would be way better if you could play with your friends in the same room...racing games especially! And MESX would be so much more fun with friends locally...I just don't see it happening. It's a damn shame.
Fantasy
2106th
1/27/2020 1:12pm
I played it at Glendale and GOOOOD LORD I struggled. I’m fine and can easily beat the AI in the first two games. But I was shocked how different the game felt and I preordered it immediately when I got home.
APerry151
1/27/2020 5:47pm Edited Date/Time 1/27/2020 5:55pm
calcoast wrote:
DKON wrote:
I might be tripping but I could’ve sworn I read or saw somewhere they added split screen...? Was I hallucinating?

*edit*
Checked their website and I must’ve been thinking about the new Co-Op compound mode they “added.” Couldn’t you always ride the compounds online?
Zacka 161
Fantasy
2033rd
1/27/2020 6:08pm
917 wrote:
I played it at Glendale and GOOOOD LORD I struggled. I’m fine and can easily beat the AI in the first two games. But I was...
I played it at Glendale and GOOOOD LORD I struggled. I’m fine and can easily beat the AI in the first two games. But I was shocked how different the game felt and I preordered it immediately when I got home.
I can destroy the AI in Supercross 1 and in 250s in Supercross 2 but god damn I can't figure out 450s in Supercross 2, I cant find the balance between being timid and sliding out.
Mikep147
1/28/2020 6:25am
Which system will most be playing this game on? I bought the first one for PS4 and the 2nd one for XBOX 1. I think the PS4 version loads faster.
flap
1/29/2020 2:59am
Look forward to it. Loved 1 and 2, for about an intense month each. Hehe. Always struggled to get myself back into the Milestone games. Totally hooked and then once the disk came out it never went back in.

Hope the Compound with actual real and multiple SX tracks will help that replay value a ton. Always racing and being inside a stadium gets old to me, sometimes its nice to just put around. Helmet cam looks great once again. Stoked!

Pre ordered last night. Won't even cancel it!
rawdawgin
1/29/2020 9:22am
How do the bike sounds get worse and worse with every game?
mx617
1/29/2020 11:10am
Is it just me or does jumping look super weird in first person? like you go straight up off the jump and then float down on a parachute to the landing.

I play 3rd person so not sure if this is normal or not?
greenmx5
1/29/2020 11:44am Edited Date/Time 1/29/2020 11:45am
Get the game Friday if you pre order

*cancels preorder
fourfourone
1/29/2020 12:09pm
greenmx5 wrote:

*cancels preorder
Are you sure? I didn't see anything on the web site
Fantasy
2106th
1/29/2020 3:53pm
Just noticed a difference in the description of MESX3 normal and special editions on the Microsoft store. What I’m getting from it is the track editor on the special edition is more in depth.

motoman617
1/29/2020 3:58pm
greenmx5 wrote:

*cancels preorder
On the XB1 the special edition version releases on Jan 30 at 4:00 pm.
greenmx5
1/29/2020 5:18pm
greenmx5 wrote:

*cancels preorder
motoman617 wrote:
On the XB1 the special edition version releases on Jan 30 at 4:00 pm.
PlayStation store says January 31 at 12am EST

Post a reply to: Monster Energy Supercross 3 (Game)

The Latest