Monster Energy Supercross 3 (Game)

Related:
Create New Tag

1/8/2020 2:27 PM

ProKawi24 wrote:

I hate to be that guy but from those videos it seems the same as before. I have both 1 & 2, the cornering was quite a big ...more

Have you played SPODEBOY's tracks?

|

1/8/2020 4:35 PM

ProKawi24 wrote:

I hate to be that guy but from those videos it seems the same as before. I have both 1 & 2, the cornering was quite a big ...more

early wrote:

He runs Xbox, I'm on ps4. Spode used to have a replica track available like a week after each event in real life took place back in the MCM2 days, it was awesome. We would all DL the track and race the very same track we just watched on TV days ago, it was killer. He didn't do all rounds but did all the more well known rds like Anaheim, Atlanta, San Diego, etc.

I don't see how in today's world Milestone couldn't create a replica track available for DL right after the race happens in real life. Buy the season pass - you get every track right away. The real event is still fresh in your mind and being able to virtually ride it would be worth me spending the $60 even without major changes to gameplay. If you want to take it a step further....take the results from the race that just happened and adjust the in-game riders to match. IE - Barcia won the opener so when you go to race Anaheim in the game, he's the fastest rider. We're 1 year away from PS5 - maybe that's when some big changes will happen.

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

1/9/2020 10:17 AM

|

1/9/2020 10:40 AM

You really can't judge these games based on the videos. For me at least, it's the actual feel of their games that make them fun. I play these game specifically for the online racing and so far, all their versions have close/competitive racing. I can't wait for MES3

PC player here. Add me on steam: Ryda

|

1/9/2020 10:41 AM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/9/2020 11:34 AM

I swear I've seen those physics somewhere before...

|

1/9/2020 11:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/9/2020 12:00 PM

ProKawi24 wrote:

He runs Xbox, I'm on ps4. Spode used to have a replica track available like a week after each event in real life took place ...more

Guess who now has a PS4 as well as the old X BOX? Van Halen wrote a song about it....
|

1/9/2020 12:07 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I thought the split screen comparison between 2 and 3 was actually a split screen multilayer of 3, they looked identical at a glance laughing what a joke

|

1/9/2020 12:11 PM

|

1/9/2020 12:56 PM

I highly doubt it but does anyone know if this game we'll finally get local multiplayer split screen?

|

1/9/2020 1:02 PM

well this actually looks fun and challenging to be honest

|

1/9/2020 1:16 PM

SauroneMX338 wrote:

gt757 wrote:

I agree..

|

1/9/2020 1:22 PM

If you are on PS4 and search SPX you will see a track I made as called SPX PRO CIRCUIT. Just wanted to test my own skills on the new platform in anticipation for the AMA SX Series.

|

1/9/2020 1:31 PM

thepelican wrote:

I swear I've seen those physics somewhere before...

|

1/9/2020 2:03 PM

SauroneMX338 wrote:

gt757 wrote:

I tried to show how you can do different rhythm and yeah, it's harder to make clean laps over and over.

|

1/9/2020 2:29 PM

early wrote:

ProKawi24 wrote:

He runs Xbox, I'm on ps4. Spode used to have a replica track available like a week after each event in real life took place ...more

SPODEBOY wrote:
Guess who now has a PS4 as well as the old X BOX? Van Halen wrote a song about it....

Sweet! I'll look your name SPX up for the new track you mentioned. I'm working late tonight but tomorrow (Friday) night will be my beers and video game time. Btw - you talking Van Halen or Van Hagar years?

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

1/10/2020 10:36 AM

ProKawi24 wrote:

SPODEBOY wrote:
ProKawi24 wrote:

Sweet! I'll look your name SPX up for the new track you mentioned. I'm working late tonight but tomorrow (Friday) night will ...more

LoL, Best of both worlds. Van Hagar. wink

|

1/10/2020 11:18 AM

"Failed to load Profile"

I have gotten this error ever since I got my new PS4 on Christmas. Anyone know how to remedy this?

|

1/10/2020 11:29 AM

SauroneMX338 wrote:

gt757 wrote:

2 of the best qualities of the game (bouncing through rhythm sections and landing turned in a corner) are making a return. sweet

|

1/10/2020 12:13 PM

is it just me or do the jumps seem to have more pop to them in this version.

I don't care but whips looks kinda booty.

|

1/10/2020 12:38 PM

WillyB wrote:

You really can't judge these games based on the videos. For me at least, it's the actual feel of their games that make them ...more

It would be cool if milestone could figure out the online scene. Maybe it’s different for PC players but it’s a crap shoot getting into an online lobby. And when you do get in one it’s 3 races before it goes away. This has been a problem with every single one of these games.

|

1/10/2020 12:53 PM

WillyB wrote:

You really can't judge these games based on the videos. For me at least, it's the actual feel of their games that make them ...more

xrmark wrote:

It would be cool if milestone could figure out the online scene. Maybe it’s different for PC players but it’s a crap shoot ...more

I have the same issue. 2 or 3 races in, I finally find myself is a good lobby with good riders(not the 12 year old who try to just punt you off the track) and then it errors out and I get booted offline. I HATE that they cant fix it.

|

1/10/2020 1:28 PM

WillyB wrote:

xrmark wrote:

It would be cool if milestone could figure out the online scene. Maybe it’s different for PC players but it’s a crap shoot ...more

If I'm not mistaken one of the improvements on MES3 is dedicated servers to prevent this issue which also happens on the PC version as well.

|

1/10/2020 3:41 PM

The absolute weirdest thing I've come across on this board is the fact that people are fan boys of a 'game franchise' and so they'll be haters of the other..

Shit is fucken strange!

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

1/10/2020 8:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/10/2020 8:48 PM

jemcee wrote:

The absolute weirdest thing I've come across on this board is the fact that people are fan boys of a 'game franchise' and so ...more

😂 for real m

One of the trailers had mentioned split screen up to 4 players. To the above poster.

|

1/11/2020 12:08 PM

I’ll buy any moto game and enjoy this series. I pre-ordered the PC version from CD Keys for $26.99. I usually get a console version to play in the living room on the big screen but not sure which console version I will get ( PS4 or XB1)
All the moto games have quirks nobody likes but if you can afford to buy them then do so and have fun.

|

1/13/2020 5:33 AM

Game looks so sick

|

1/13/2020 12:42 PM

WillyB wrote:

Game looks so sick

It’s a huge step backwards. Have you ever played the first two? Or an older milestone game? Yea the whips have never been good but at least the game was 100x better than anything else. This looks like Mx vs ATV. The pre old option really brings the cool factor down. The old games there was no pre load it was about landing things correctly and finding the good line. This is another Mx vs ATV. It’s a shame milestone put this game in the shitter.

|

1/13/2020 12:56 PM

WillyB wrote:

xrmark wrote:

fourfourone wrote:

I have the same issue. 2 or 3 races in, I finally find myself is a good lobby with good riders(not the 12 year old who try to ...more

The online mode is absolutely terrible. If the host has a bad internet connection then the races are glitch filled shit shows. And if the host leaves then the whole thing closes. Why can't the online races be hosted on a reliable cloud server? And, while I'm rambling, why can we no longer create public matches? Private or quick mode only? Seems likr a massive step backwards.

|

1/13/2020 11:06 PM

ProbablyDave wrote:

The online mode is absolutely terrible. If the host has a bad internet connection then the races are glitch filled shit shows. ...more

They have dedicated servers this time around.

|