Monster Energy Supercross 3 (Game)

Related:
Create New Tag

3/27/2020 9:50 PM

Aussie_power_sports wrote:

Played it for 10 minutes today riding the 250f. First impression is garbage. Couldnt turn then bike, has no power and generally feels shit with the physics.

See what comes of it.

burnside wrote:

I bought it today and thought the same. Seems like its a grower as lots of guys here seem to enjoy it.

Watch out for all the dudes who will bag you for havung an opinion.

I'll still play the shit out of this game like everyone before, doesn't mean they are perfect.

A little dissapointed that track editor and mec have the be purchased as well.

The track editor is included in the game? There is a track editor pack you can buy separate. But it just adds options for your Track (have season pass edition of game) You can change the color of hay bales to neon color of choice, starting gate, finish line jump. Nothing extra for track pieces

|

Thank you,
Fly Racing, WPS, Dt-1, Mika Metals, Maxima, 100%, Motostuff, Factory Connection, Evs

3/27/2020 9:55 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

Anyone have any tips for that rhythm section at Daytona following the whoops? I’ve tried everything and no matter what I try I just end up casing through it. The fastest way is just to blast into it and jump as far as I can and then case out.

Also if anyone is on PS4 I’ll be online for a few hours here just let me know if ya wanna play.

Let off on the wall jump, and shift from 3rd to 4th before the section....

|

3/28/2020 12:31 AM

Bennett59 wrote:

The track editor is included in the game? There is a track editor pack you can buy separate. But it just adds options for your Track (have season pass edition of game) You can change the color of hay bales to neon color of choice, starting gate, finish line jump. Nothing extra for track pieces

For some reason every time i try track editor it sends me to the area to purchase the add on.

|

There are two kinds of people against dirt bikes, those who never tried and those who weren't good at them.

3/28/2020 8:42 AM

Watch out for all the dudes who will bag you for havung an opinion.

I'll still play the shit out of this game like everyone before, doesn't mean they are perfect.

A little dissapointed that track editor and mec have the be purchased as well.

Bennett59 wrote:

For some reason every time i try track editor it sends me to the area to purchase the add on.

Thats weird, cause I went on and looked at the dlc just to be sure and only track editor dlc
Photo

|

Thank you,
Fly Racing, WPS, Dt-1, Mika Metals, Maxima, 100%, Motostuff, Factory Connection, Evs

3/28/2020 12:13 PM

Is there a way to play on a specific track but just have yourself only on the track. My sons trying to learn the game but needs track time alone lol !!

|

3/28/2020 12:24 PM

Bramlett321 wrote:

Is there a way to play on a specific track but just have yourself only on the track. My sons trying to learn the game but needs track time alone lol !!

Think ya gotta do time attack?

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

3/28/2020 12:31 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

Anyone have any tips for that rhythm section at Daytona following the whoops? I’ve tried everything and no matter what I try I just end up casing through it. The fastest way is just to blast into it and jump as far as I can and then case out.

Also if anyone is on PS4 I’ll be online for a few hours here just let me know if ya wanna play.

dirtcyclewill wrote:

Thanks man I’ll try it out. Appreciated.

|

3/28/2020 12:37 PM

Bramlett321 wrote:

dsmith wrote:

Think ya gotta do time attack?

Thanks I
Think you’re right !!

|

3/28/2020 12:43 PM

They need to implement something for online play where if the lappers are close to being lapped, their collisions are turned off. The amount of people that just wreck the leaders and sit idle in the main lines is unreal.

I had a guy yesterday who was really good at the game and we had a couple battles pretty far out front. Clean racing. He won the first two and I won the third. When I won the third apparently he got mad about that and just wrecked me every chance he got. Off the start then would wait for me as a lapper. He did this for five straight races before I left the lobby.

|

3/28/2020 8:38 PM

Thread is too long to search. Why is Kr94 not in the game? Is it a Red Bull thing? Ktm is present...

|

3/28/2020 9:44 PM

reynardfan1 wrote:

Thread is too long to search. Why is Kr94 not in the game? Is it a Red Bull thing? Ktm is present...

Racer X podcast with video game host kellen, they touch this topic. It’s weege exhaust podcast, nice interview

|

3/29/2020 10:47 AM

Is the legends dlc out yet? I can’t fine it if it is. I see ppl playing it on YouTube.

|

3/29/2020 5:46 PM

Getting a bit more time in it and have moved to advanced physic which makes things easier. My thoughts

250 feels a little too slow and 450 a little too fast. There are some tracks where the 350 can barely do some of the big jumps, if you stuff up a rythym section the onky way to recovernis bounce through the section, slowing down and trying to double obstacles and get momentum back is uselss as the 250 has no power.

Clutch doesnt seem to work.

Career mode has some issues, i just won 250 west championship and now i have to go do try outs on a backyard track against no names.....winning easily only gives me two team options. Its not something major but still makes the game feel like it was created with no industry influence.

What i like is you can actually block pass the AI and have some good battles, the suspension settings actually seem to work with making the bike more reactive(bouncy) or dead when casing jumps.

Seems realistic between qualifying and racing. Qualifying the riders sesm to be much faster and you have to put together that perfect lap to get a good time. In racing they seem to make.more mistakes similar to real life.

|

There are two kinds of people against dirt bikes, those who never tried and those who weren't good at them.

3/30/2020 12:25 PM

lcgordon711 wrote:

Is the legends dlc out yet? I can’t fine it if it is. I see ppl playing it on YouTube.

I want to know the same thing. I want to try the 86 cr250 BAD I seen a guy on YouTube railing on it says it feels a little quicker and smoother at Daytona.

|

3/30/2020 3:01 PM

SPX 2020 SX R12 & 13 DETROIT & SEATLE

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by SPODES TRACKS (@spodestracks) on

|

3/30/2020 4:22 PM

I never play racing games, most of the time i play Counter-Strike. Last Motocross game i played was MTX Mototrax back in the day. I was bored because of the whole Covid lockdown so i started out with MES2 which was enjoyable but not for a very long time. Then i bought the latest MXGP game which sucked hard. MES3 is actually a really good game with a pretty high skill level online. Also fun for us euro's we can play against Americans (PC).

|

3/30/2020 7:58 PM

Most evenings on PS4 I'll create a lobby named "Clean Racing". If any of you guys ever wanna join just let me know either on here or on PS4. My gamertag is the same as my username here.

|

3/30/2020 8:37 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

Most evenings on PS4 I'll create a lobby named "Clean Racing". If any of you guys ever wanna join just let me know either on here or on PS4. My gamertag is the same as my username here.

These people that bump you in the air get me heated! Its like a cross jump that sends you off the track.

You can move people way to easy.

|

3/30/2020 9:40 PM

Is there any way to boot people from your public lobby? On PS4? I don’t see an option for it and there’s been a lot of people I’ve wanted to.

|

3/30/2020 9:41 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

Markee wrote:

These people that bump you in the air get me heated! Its like a cross jump that sends you off the track.

Oh yeah or the people that wait a lap down to wreck the leaders or go AFK in the main line. Wtf dude get a life.

|

3/30/2020 9:47 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

Oh yeah or the people that wait a lap down to wreck the leaders or go AFK in the main line. Wtf dude get a life.

They need implement what they do in this Nascar game Ive played. People a lap down or driving backwards are ghosted or whatever the term is so you dont collide with them. I had that problem playing the first MESX online and it would piss me off.

|

3/30/2020 10:14 PM

Markee wrote:

TDeath21 wrote:

Caseclosed713 wrote:

They need implement what they do in this Nascar game Ive played. People a lap down or driving backwards are ghosted or whatever the term is so you dont collide with them. I had that problem playing the first MESX online and it would piss me off.

Yep I actually mentioned that a little further up. Once they're getting close to being lapped their collisions are turned off. Should be an easy fix.

|

3/31/2020 6:10 AM

Getting a bit more time in it and have moved to advanced physic which makes things easier. My thoughts

250 feels a little too slow and 450 a little too fast. There are some tracks where the 350 can barely do some of the big jumps, if you stuff up a rythym section the onky way to recovernis bounce through the section, slowing down and trying to double obstacles and get momentum back is uselss as the 250 has no power.

Career mode has some issues, i just won 250 west championship and now i have to go do try outs on a backyard track against no names.....winning easily only gives me two team options. Its not something major but still makes the game feel like it was created with no industry influence.

What i like is you can actually block pass the AI and have some good battles, the suspension settings actually seem to work with making the bike more reactive(bouncy) or dead when casing jumps.

Seems realistic between qualifying and racing. Qualifying the riders sesm to be much faster and you have to put together that perfect lap to get a good time. In racing they seem to make.more mistakes similar to real life.

Career mode is frustrating, I dont understand how they made such a good career mode on MXGP1, and 5 (?) releases later it got worse. Only 2 teams send you an offer, and it doesnt appear that how well you do in the trial race even matters. No fluidity between the seasons, no matter how the season went before you still have to do the pointless race.

Go back to how they did the first game, have a few trial races where teams will show their interest in you. The better you do, the higher level of the team offer.

|

3/31/2020 6:37 AM

lcgordon711 wrote:

wilh72 wrote:

I want to know the same thing. I want to try the 86 cr250 BAD I seen a guy on YouTube railing on it says it feels a little quicker and smoother at Daytona.

I messaged them and they said it will launch sometime in April and that they would announce it a few days before the date.

|

3/31/2020 4:11 PM

zookrider62! wrote:

Career mode is frustrating, I dont understand how they made such a good career mode on MXGP1, and 5 (?) releases later it got worse. Only 2 teams send you an offer, and it doesnt appear that how well you do in the trial race even matters. No fluidity between the seasons, no matter how the season went before you still have to do the pointless race.

Go back to how they did the first game, have a few trial races where teams will show their interest in you. The better you do, the higher level of the team offer.

Yep agree 100%, it wouldn't take much to make it an engaging career mode. Things i would add

The trial race is in a stadium listed as "supercross futures"
Depending on how you place determines what team offers you a spot, teams actually have different performing bikes. Teams have contract lengths and requirements, if your not meeting them you lower your appeal to other teams, if you dont get great results at end of season, this limits the team rides available.

Show stats and all time records similar to NFL games, something as an incentive to try and beat all time records and work out your hall of fame ranking. This may give you incentive to stay in 250s to break records or jump into 450s and try to beat other records i.e winning season in your rookie year. When you choose to retire it will compare you to other greats in supercross based off stats and wins.

|

3/31/2020 4:19 PM

I'm impressed so far with the lack of lag with international players. Had some great clean races with people around the globe before work today. I'm assuming because of the dedicated servers, because I never had this in the past games (have a good internet speed too).

|

3/31/2020 8:01 PM

SPODEBOY wrote:

SPX 2020 SX R12 & 13 DETROIT & SEATLE

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by SPODES TRACKS (@spodestracks) on

PS4 yet?

|

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions

4/1/2020 12:43 AM

TDeath21 wrote:

dirtcyclewill wrote:

I figured that was the line but I have yet to hit it even once.

|

4/1/2020 9:33 AM

Where do you get a 350?

|

4/1/2020 9:55 AM

Denn700 wrote:

Where do you get a 350?

I am thinking he meant 250.

|