mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
12/31/2018 10:00pm
If anyone's still building tracks post em
Up I'd love to play them. Just put one up I'm real proud of "EUGENE OR SX"
What consol?
1/2/2019 9:01am
See I really think it would be cool if they had a few free ride areas, like maybe two or three. Just something to switch it up a little bit, as I think that’s why milestones games lose peoples interest after a few months. You can only play the same 17 tracks so many times, especially now since there’s nothing to work for. Can’t get a spot on a factory team, all you can do is use the ugly graphics.

Even if there were more tracks it would be cool, but not milestone tracks. It’s pretty obvious they don’t know how to design and make a sx track (based on their test tracks and practice tracks, their SX tracks are horrible).

I wish there were more bike modifications you can make. There are only like three things you can do to the bike and that max’s the power. I wish you could unlock more motor parts to increase power, I don’t think having a pipe and tires should take a stock bike as fast as a factory bike. I also wish you could customize the looks of the bike more. I don’t think it would be that hard, just add options to change plastics colors, seat colors, and certain colors in the graphics. Maybe the option to move which title sponsor you take, if you want it bigger or smaller, and even location like shroud, front fender, etc.

Physics aren’t horrible, some tweaking would be cool but not needed to me. The game plays good I think. As long as it doesn’t play anything like MVA I’ll be happy.
Sweetd31
1/2/2019 9:07am
My claim to fame was "Not4theWeakAx", was really proud of that one

The Shop

Donovan759
1/2/2019 9:51am
Sweetd31 wrote:
My claim to fame was "Not4theWeakAx", was really proud of that one
I think I downloaded that one but not sure if I ever played it. I'll have to look again. I was just playing MES a little over new years break. I love that game for the real feel of the night & the battles. Other than that, I'm not a huge fan.
SPODEBOY
1/2/2019 10:00am Edited Date/Time 1/2/2019 1:33pm

Search "SPX" A lot of new stuff.

One thing I wish they'd address is when you jump you can not turn the front wheel down. It is programmed to turn the opposite way you are leaning the bike as to simulate a pancake. But leaning the bike to one side, turning the front wheel down in order to stay low is a big part that is missing.
1/2/2019 1:28pm
One thing they need to do on this game is improve the longevity of the game. Honestly after two or 3 seasons in the 450 class I was kinda bored. I keep playing just cause I enjoy doing laps but in all honesty, there’s no point in playing once you have done 3-4 seasons and won championships.

Either improve the online (which won’t happen) or make the career mode more like MotoGp or f1 games. Make it so you have to actually do testing to develop certain parts of the bike, and make it take noticeable chunks of time for upgrades to appear.

One thing F1 games having going for them is longevity and the AI difficulty is amazing. Do a race on a higher difficulty and you’ll see what I mean. It’s VERY hard to make a mistake and come back to win from it. It’s very realistic in that way when you crank up the AI difficulty.

For example, put me on Seattle or Salt Lake City in MESX1, and I can usually catch up to the back of the field in a 5 lap race on the hardest difficulty.

Ill end my rant but I’m just saying that milestone has a great platform to work with. They just need to really work on the not so great aspects of the game we’ve been talking about since MXGP 1. They read our comments and know our complaints, its up to them to make it right.
1/2/2019 6:52pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
foreman52 wrote:
Doesn’t excite me at all. Copy and paste from SX1 and MXGP Pro. I’ll continue to support because that’s all there is out there. It’s just...
Doesn’t excite me at all. Copy and paste from SX1 and MXGP Pro. I’ll continue to support because that’s all there is out there. It’s just like the Forza Horizon series in my opinion now. If you’ve played the first one years ago well the fourth one now isn’t much different.
you should just stop playing dirtbike games bud. maybe they’re not for you. evidently all out isn’t for you either
foreman52
Fantasy
3183rd
1/2/2019 7:54pm
you should just stop playing dirtbike games bud. maybe they’re not for you. evidently all out isn’t for you either
I’ve played them all, and in fact damn good at them all. I’m a huge fan of Milestone games and what they’ve done...hell I was playing SX1 the minute it released and I still to this day really enjoy it. It just died off quick and looking at the difference it doesn’t seem to be changed much from a year ago (given all the feed back they got AND another game they realeased since).

Mx Vs Atv series...an absolute classic. I’ll openly admit since Noric has taken it over it’s never been the same. I played countless hours on SX Encore and enjoyed that even when many didn’t but you’re right I don’t care much for All Out. It’s not the worst MX game ever made but it sure is a dissapointment (for a large majority of people).

These are just my opinions dude...I’m on X1 if you ever want to rip some laps. foreman52.
Donovan759
1/3/2019 8:45am
foreman52 wrote:
I’ve played them all, and in fact damn good at them all. I’m a huge fan of Milestone games and what they’ve done...hell I was playing...
I’ve played them all, and in fact damn good at them all. I’m a huge fan of Milestone games and what they’ve done...hell I was playing SX1 the minute it released and I still to this day really enjoy it. It just died off quick and looking at the difference it doesn’t seem to be changed much from a year ago (given all the feed back they got AND another game they realeased since).

Mx Vs Atv series...an absolute classic. I’ll openly admit since Noric has taken it over it’s never been the same. I played countless hours on SX Encore and enjoyed that even when many didn’t but you’re right I don’t care much for All Out. It’s not the worst MX game ever made but it sure is a dissapointment (for a large majority of people).

These are just my opinions dude...I’m on X1 if you ever want to rip some laps. foreman52.
Lol. This oughta be good. Holt, stream it when y'all rip some laps. One of you is going to get smoked and I can't tell who yet.
foreman52
Fantasy
3183rd
1/3/2019 9:07am
Donovan759 wrote:
Lol. This oughta be good. Holt, stream it when y'all rip some laps. One of you is going to get smoked and I can't tell who...
Lol. This oughta be good. Holt, stream it when y'all rip some laps. One of you is going to get smoked and I can't tell who yet.
Hahaha you want in Donovan?Laughing
jeffro503
1/3/2019 9:08am
Might of already been asked , but are they going to incorporate an area in which player's can create outdoor tracks as well , or are they keeping it inside? It would be simply incredible if they had a couple blank sheets for people to create these.
Donovan759
1/3/2019 1:20pm
Donovan759 wrote:
Lol. This oughta be good. Holt, stream it when y'all rip some laps. One of you is going to get smoked and I can't tell who...
foreman52 wrote:
Nah. I don't spend enough time playing video games. I know Holt is about 10 seconds a lap faster than me at goat farm MX on all out. I'm consistent and hold my own in an online lobby... but idk where the hell these guys come up with the speed that they do.
Sweetd31
1/4/2019 12:45pm
One thing they need to do on this game is improve the longevity of the game. Honestly after two or 3 seasons in the 450 class...
One thing they need to do on this game is improve the longevity of the game. Honestly after two or 3 seasons in the 450 class I was kinda bored. I keep playing just cause I enjoy doing laps but in all honesty, there’s no point in playing once you have done 3-4 seasons and won championships.

Either improve the online (which won’t happen) or make the career mode more like MotoGp or f1 games. Make it so you have to actually do testing to develop certain parts of the bike, and make it take noticeable chunks of time for upgrades to appear.

One thing F1 games having going for them is longevity and the AI difficulty is amazing. Do a race on a higher difficulty and you’ll see what I mean. It’s VERY hard to make a mistake and come back to win from it. It’s very realistic in that way when you crank up the AI difficulty.

For example, put me on Seattle or Salt Lake City in MESX1, and I can usually catch up to the back of the field in a 5 lap race on the hardest difficulty.

Ill end my rant but I’m just saying that milestone has a great platform to work with. They just need to really work on the not so great aspects of the game we’ve been talking about since MXGP 1. They read our comments and know our complaints, its up to them to make it right.
Would be nice if racers retired, and generated AIs who could swap teams/move up in class kicked in. I struggled to get passed riders on the same teams/class season after season with no number change.
1/6/2019 10:57am
Hey guys ! Nobody was at A1 testing/filming the game ?!

Make sure to check custom tracks on Xbox One at launch for some 2019 replicas Smile
greenmx5
1/6/2019 11:08am Edited Date/Time 1/6/2019 11:08am
Donovan759 wrote:
foreman52 wrote:
Donovan759 wrote:
Nah. I don't spend enough time playing video games. I know Holt is about 10 seconds a lap faster than me at goat farm MX on...
Nah. I don't spend enough time playing video games. I know Holt is about 10 seconds a lap faster than me at goat farm MX on all out. I'm consistent and hold my own in an online lobby... but idk where the hell these guys come up with the speed that they do.
Having the time to play for hours every day. Most adults don't have that kind of free time.
greenmx5
1/7/2019 10:14am
https://youtu.be/4kMh90fNFoE

What a disapointment. Full throttle everytime and no crashes for long or short landings... Looks way more arcade than MES 1 !
Well judging by the looks of it, all the assists were turned on. It was probably on the most basic mode and physics. Of course they're not going to crash.
1/7/2019 10:30am
Standard physics in the video. I guess there's no Pro physics, like in MES 1, so the hype goes away ^^
gym_jackets
1/7/2019 10:59am
Standard physics in the video. I guess there's no Pro physics, like in MES 1, so the hype goes away ^^
I agree, almost 0 hype, you should totally skip on trying to make replica tracks this time around....
early
Fantasy
2231st
1/7/2019 11:06am
I agree, almost 0 hype, you should totally skip on trying to make replica tracks this time around....
Friday night I jumped on MES1 and played about 4 or 5 Xbox user generated 2019 A1 tracks, there were some really good ones and I got a great feel for the track before the race on Saturday.
1/7/2019 11:13am
https://youtu.be/4kMh90fNFoE

What a disapointment. Full throttle everytime and no crashes for long or short landings... Looks way more arcade than MES 1 !
Don’t like it don’t buy it... ITS THAT SIMPLE Laughing

Haven’t we learned that milestones pre-release gameplay and trailers are all garbage? The game will be just fine!! I’m still buying it for sure just to have another moto game in the collection, and I’ll probably play the crap out of it.
gym_jackets
1/7/2019 11:18am
early wrote:
Friday night I jumped on MES1 and played about 4 or 5 Xbox user generated 2019 A1 tracks, there were some really good ones and I...
Friday night I jumped on MES1 and played about 4 or 5 Xbox user generated 2019 A1 tracks, there were some really good ones and I got a great feel for the track before the race on Saturday.
I agree there's a bunch of great ones. Spode has pretty much been my go-to when looking for replica tracks all of last season and the start of this season. But back when the game first came out, Saurone put out a bunch of "replicas" that were often missing multiple jumps in rhythm sections, had poor scaling, etc. And he did them all super fast at the launch of the game to get his tracks out first and get the most downloads. Mind you, at launch there was no search feature, so we were pretty much stuck with only using the most downloaded tracks. Given that his got out first, Saurone had all of the most downloaded tracks. So if his gameplan is to produce 17 replicas in 36 hours for SX2, then I would rather he just not make any tracks period. Just my opinion. Plenty of people put a lot of effort into their creations, and I'm incredibly grateful for those. I'm not as grateful for people just pumping out shit for the sake of being the first to do it.
early
Fantasy
2231st
1/7/2019 11:27am
I agree there's a bunch of great ones. Spode has pretty much been my go-to when looking for replica tracks all of last season and the...
I agree there's a bunch of great ones. Spode has pretty much been my go-to when looking for replica tracks all of last season and the start of this season. But back when the game first came out, Saurone put out a bunch of "replicas" that were often missing multiple jumps in rhythm sections, had poor scaling, etc. And he did them all super fast at the launch of the game to get his tracks out first and get the most downloads. Mind you, at launch there was no search feature, so we were pretty much stuck with only using the most downloaded tracks. Given that his got out first, Saurone had all of the most downloaded tracks. So if his gameplan is to produce 17 replicas in 36 hours for SX2, then I would rather he just not make any tracks period. Just my opinion. Plenty of people put a lot of effort into their creations, and I'm incredibly grateful for those. I'm not as grateful for people just pumping out shit for the sake of being the first to do it.
Ah I see. I like to search and play spodeboys tracks too. That search feature was vital to keeping interest in the game. I played a handful of A1 tracks because they all were a little different and none are going to be 100% accurate to the real track.
1/8/2019 7:11am Edited Date/Time 1/8/2019 7:43am
early wrote:
Friday night I jumped on MES1 and played about 4 or 5 Xbox user generated 2019 A1 tracks, there were some really good ones and I...
I agree there's a bunch of great ones. Spode has pretty much been my go-to when looking for replica tracks all of last season and the...
Wait, what ? I didn't do anything to be "the first" ! I also put a lot of work on my tracks. I did my best learning the track éditor and trying to give people the good balance between accurate replica, fit to the game physics and fun. There's many tracks that didn't came out because I thought they wasn't good. Also, the track éditor in MES 1 is very limited. No sand, can't "cut" the track where you want (For exemple, I don't know how to mak the starting gate cuts of Anaheim 1 2019 in MES, I think it's clearly not possible). Also, my main goal was to try to keep the small stadium size because I think that the big ones looks totally unrealistic. I think that what you said is really disrecpectfull for the work I made. Trust me, it's a lot of time to make the tracks thinking about players that will play them with 250cc (In the editor, you can only test it with the 450cc), trying to make everyone happy is hard I guess.

Last thing, I get the game really early, like 10 days before release (I write reviews for an Xbox One French Website, I was also one of the first to film gameplay at a press day, not to have anyhing to win, just because there was so much expectations on the game and not actual real gameplay at this time : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKuNVC4k4a8&t=114s), so yeah I was one of the first on Xbox One trying to make the 2018 tracks but I've never said my tracks was the best ones out there.

I get many messages from players who actually like them. Also many request for modification etc... Never said I am THE ONE, Spode's tracks are great, I am sorry that you are wrong about me, but please, respect the work behind it.
greenmx5
1/8/2019 9:12am
early wrote:
You make it sound like he hurt you on a personal level man.

Post a reply to: Monster Energy Supercross 2

The Latest