Monster Energy Supercross 2

SPODEBOY
7/5/2019 7:30pm
Finally got the first four rounds of the NUT UP SX tracks hot lap vids done.
I really tried to create some realistic stuff. The combos are hard to do perfectly each lap so bare with my goon riding. You will eventually see the intended lines if you was the entire vids. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/u7SfIItPqlM

https://youtu.be/SfP0BxjXHVk
fastnoc
7/13/2019 9:43pm
Multiplayer is my biggest gripe! The 'communities' are quiet, you can't see the race settings without joining either. Create your own game and you can end...
Multiplayer is my biggest gripe!

The 'communities' are quiet, you can't see the race settings without joining either.

Create your own game and you can end up waiting 20 minutes before anyone/if anyone turns up.

Ultimately you're forced into 'quick race' most of the time. Sub 5 minute races, where you're stuck in a demolition derby for at least a lap, before it's all over and you rinse and repeat. Granted, at least there's a lobby of people, but, you still end up spending more time pre/post race waiting around, going through all the countdown clocks, than you do racing!
This game frustrates the hell out of me. I upgraded everything i could, but I'm told I have to complete the training to get anything else.

I blew through it between races and won both championshops. I guess I'll get more stuff to upgrade if I go through all the training? Does that mean I need to do the 250 series again too until I get all challenges done with all 3 stars?

Is there a simple way to get to the damned training without having to race? I canm't figure it out. Sometimes I see training options and sometimes I dont

I stopped playing while supercross encore was out. At the time I ranked very high in my time, but never played mp because it sucked

I had assumed that had all be resolved. Boy was I wrong about that?

The communities I keep looking for (Forums like this one) are very hard to find?
kNewc
7/15/2019 12:47pm
Multiplayer is my biggest gripe! The 'communities' are quiet, you can't see the race settings without joining either. Create your own game and you can end...

The 'communities' are quiet, you can't see the race settings without joining either.

Create your own game and you can end up waiting 20 minutes before anyone/if anyone turns up.

Ultimately you're forced into 'quick race' most of the time. Sub 5 minute races, where you're stuck in a demolition derby for at least a lap, before it's all over and you rinse and repeat. Granted, at least there's a lobby of people, but, you still end up spending more time pre/post race waiting around, going through all the countdown clocks, than you do racing!
fastnoc wrote:
This game frustrates the hell out of me. I upgraded everything i could, but I'm told I have to complete the training to get anything else...
This game frustrates the hell out of me. I upgraded everything i could, but I'm told I have to complete the training to get anything else.

I blew through it between races and won both championshops. I guess I'll get more stuff to upgrade if I go through all the training? Does that mean I need to do the 250 series again too until I get all challenges done with all 3 stars?

Is there a simple way to get to the damned training without having to race? I canm't figure it out. Sometimes I see training options and sometimes I dont

I stopped playing while supercross encore was out. At the time I ranked very high in my time, but never played mp because it sucked

The communities I keep looking for (Forums like this one) are very hard to find?
You do the training challenges during the "career" portion of the game. When you select what your rider does for the week, you need to add training days and complete the challengers. I believe I unlocked all the bike upgrades after completing 2 seasons in each class but I can't remember. It's worth it or you'll be noticeably slower online.
fastnoc
7/15/2019 1:15pm

fastnoc wrote:
This game frustrates the hell out of me. I upgraded everything i could, but I'm told I have to complete the training to get anything else...

kNewc wrote:
You do the training challenges during the "career" portion of the game. When you select what your rider does for the week, you need to add...
You do the training challenges during the "career" portion of the game. When you select what your rider does for the week, you need to add training days and complete the challengers. I believe I unlocked all the bike upgrades after completing 2 seasons in each class but I can't remember. It's worth it or you'll be noticeably slower online.
OK now that makes sense. I don't mind doing that. i've gone one season through each so far so i'll keep pounding away at it.

I was fast on the last one I played and had some top scores, but it's been a few years since I played. I will finish all this stuff before I even play online, because I've been watching videos and it's obvious I need to have a lot more punch before doing it now.

Thanks!

The Shop

SPODEBOY
7/16/2019 11:48am
I recently discovered that Reflex is playable on XBOX ONE (with a small download). Played it all weekend with my 8 yr old. That game was/is still EPIC. I guess the thing I like about it the most is that the throttle works right off the bottom without any weird bog like MEC2 has. Also the way the rider looks on the bike in mid air. Just looks so killer.
owndjoo852
11/5/2019 11:18am
finally upgraded to a xbox one and picked this up this week. Definitely a fun game. Haven't tried the online stuff yet, trying to get better, it's way different than the older MX games, actually have to brake and stuff. The starts seem like you just have to guess lol. online handle is the same as my s/n here
SPODEBOY
11/5/2019 1:10pm
owndjoo852 wrote:
finally upgraded to a xbox one and picked this up this week. Definitely a fun game. Haven't tried the online stuff yet, trying to get better...
finally upgraded to a xbox one and picked this up this week. Definitely a fun game. Haven't tried the online stuff yet, trying to get better, it's way different than the older MX games, actually have to brake and stuff. The starts seem like you just have to guess lol. online handle is the same as my s/n here

Awesome bro!

Yes controlling the bike is the only way to go fast. Unlike all other games which are a lot of WFO and a little breaking.
Search SPX in the online track menu if you wanna try any of mine.
Welcome!
11/10/2019 7:20pm
im speaking for myself here but i love this game through and through , apart from the fact none of me mates have it and whenever i race online i seem to be put in lobbies where you will just constantly get taken out by litteral ghosts hhaah

in saying that though im always keen for a race so if your and aussie add me on PS4 . PrisonMike995
would also love some online tips regarding what to do with the bike set up before each race (suspension etc.)
have been playing around with it for such a long time but every tracks different so i was wondering if anyone has discovered a 'universal' set up thats you can do in the short amount of time it gives you to set it up. mainly for the KX450 though aha the breakes are terrible but im a kawasaki man through and through so im desperate to figure this c#$% out haha
11/10/2019 7:22pm
scrallex wrote:
Ok, last video I'll post but a good example of the great battles you can have on multiplayer on this game. Had a 6 way battle...
Ok, last video I'll post but a good example of the great battles you can have on multiplayer on this game. Had a 6 way battle for the lead on this one!
I've definitely done some online races with ya. Fastrog16
you racing with long trans bro? crazy how fast your going only staying in second gear haha
11/10/2019 7:31pm
GioFMX wrote:
Guys! I made two tracks just for fun, One is called Snakepit Random and it's really long and "technical" and the other is a Glen Helen...
Guys! I made two tracks just for fun, One is called Snakepit Random and it's really long and "technical" and the other is a Glen Helen Sx version, with all' the editor's limitations (for example, no elevation changes and the start can only go the left so the entire track is mirrored) if you want , try them
GioFMX, what platform you on? PS4, Xbox, or PC?
GioFMX wrote:
Ps4. If you want you all can add me so we can play online, my PSN Name is GiovyFMX. Also, I really liked your video analysis...
Ps4. If you want you all can add me so we can play online, my PSN Name is GiovyFMX. Also, I really liked your video analysis on the game, Resolute Kraken!
Mind if i add you on ps4 aswell bro?
SPODEBOY
11/22/2019 12:11pm Edited Date/Time 11/22/2019 12:22pm
Times they are a changin'.

So looks like Santa is gonna bring me a Nintendo system. I need to know which one should I get? It needs to be compatible with the "switch" thingy they sell too?

If you Nintendo guys can enlighten me I'd be very grateful

Time to get that skeleton out of his rocking chair.
11/22/2019 2:12pm Edited Date/Time 11/22/2019 2:19pm
The Nintendo Switch Lite is only handheld. The regular Switch can be handheld or used as a console.

Post a reply to: Monster Energy Supercross 2

The Latest