Monster Energy Supercross 2

fourfourone
5/21/2019 12:32pm
shirey wrote:
Okay so I got the game. What’s my fastest way to start improving my rider so I can be competitive online
just play the game and practice
shirey
Fantasy
4092nd
5/21/2019 1:43pm
I’m struggling with reaction training. My bike just sits there and revs when I drop the clutch even when I try to shift up.
zookrider62!
Fantasy
719th
5/21/2019 6:14pm
Anyone else continously getting the error "you cannot access Milestone services. Try again later"
rawdawgin
5/21/2019 6:27pm
Anyone else get an update tonight? If so, what did they update?

The Shop

CoryP
Fantasy
869th
5/21/2019 6:57pm
Yea I have the same error but looks like the update is Webb on a Ktm
TallonT911
5/21/2019 8:22pm
shirey wrote:
I’m struggling with reaction training. My bike just sits there and revs when I drop the clutch even when I try to shift up.
I just play online with Anderson or tickle because I like the husky/ktms in the game and alpinestars gear haha
The trick to the game is to roll your corners and be easy with the throttle/brakes. Slowers faster at first and once you learn how to roll the turns you’ll get way faster at the game.
I only did the 250 career to get $$ and now just play online, my riders only like halfway evolved, I just use the pro guys, it doesn’t bug me
5/21/2019 9:43pm Edited Date/Time 5/21/2019 9:44pm
This is the only thing I've noticed, Webb on a KTM now. They could have changed it in an earlier patch though.

5/22/2019 6:58am
I can’t stand when someone complains about the game, then everyone says “you’re just not good.” That’s bullcrap lol. I agree with everything wawa said. The game is so much more arcadey now.

And someone said “If you make the rhythm sections perfectly, you get a little speed boost, just like real life.” That’s absolute bullshit as well lol. Unless Anderson or Tomac are running a boost button? Like come on.

There’s just so many little things that keep this game from being a great game. So much potential, but Milestone constantly messes up little things. I can’t agree with anyone that says this game is more realistic than the first one. From someone who has raced supercross before, the first one is way more realistic than #2.
steezenation
5/22/2019 8:25am
This is the only thing I've noticed, Webb on a KTM now. They could have changed it in an earlier patch though. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/21/349171/s1200_Monster_Energy_Supercross_The_Official_Videogame_2.jpg[/img]
This is the only thing I've noticed, Webb on a KTM now. They could have changed it in an earlier patch though.

well thats just odd, arent these games supposed to be a recreation of the previous season? why update just cooper? not like its a big deal but a strange thing to waste effort on
SPODEBOY
5/22/2019 8:31am
Anyone else continously getting the error "you cannot access Milestone services. Try again later"
I have gotten that error for three days on both MEC1 and MEC2. I have sent emails, messages, and Facebook messages and no response from Milestone. This was me the last three days.
TSCHAM101
5/22/2019 8:34am
i hate that if you touch a tough block no matter how fast the rider is going its instant crash or shoot across the track... and whats with the Pylons on triples being on the track and not off to the side... i hit those damn things all the time..

And does anybody else notice a difference on power between the 450's and 250's?? i get much better lap times on the 250.. the 450 doesnt have any power advantages in this one.. like the first one did at least.

i like the first one's gameplay better to be honest...

TallonT911
5/22/2019 8:39am
TSCHAM101 wrote:
i hate that if you touch a tough block no matter how fast the rider is going its instant crash or shoot across the track... and...
i hate that if you touch a tough block no matter how fast the rider is going its instant crash or shoot across the track... and whats with the Pylons on triples being on the track and not off to the side... i hit those damn things all the time..

And does anybody else notice a difference on power between the 450's and 250's?? i get much better lap times on the 250.. the 450 doesnt have any power advantages in this one.. like the first one did at least.

I notice a huge difference between 250 and 450, 250 you have to rev a lot more to be fast and 450 I run a gear high usually. My fastest laps are all 450.

And the milestone services thing, I’ll get that occasionally but I just click through it and it still lets me play online
greenmx5
5/22/2019 8:59am
SPODEBOY wrote:
I have gotten that error for three days on both MEC1 and MEC2. I have sent emails, messages, and Facebook messages and no response from Milestone...
I have gotten that error for three days on both MEC1 and MEC2. I have sent emails, messages, and Facebook messages and no response from Milestone. This was me the last three days.
Milestone used to respond to emails and facebook messages, but I haven't gotten a response from them in months on anything.
SPODEBOY
5/22/2019 9:37am
TallonT911 wrote:
I notice a huge difference between 250 and 450, 250 you have to rev a lot more to be fast and 450 I run a gear...
I notice a huge difference between 250 and 450, 250 you have to rev a lot more to be fast and 450 I run a gear high usually. My fastest laps are all 450.

And the milestone services thing, I’ll get that occasionally but I just click through it and it still lets me play online
I also click through, but you are unable to create tracks with this error...
TallonT911
5/22/2019 9:41am
SPODEBOY wrote:
I also click through, but you are unable to create tracks with this error...
Ah gotcha I never mess around with that so I never would have known!
5/22/2019 9:49am
TSCHAM101 wrote:
i hate that if you touch a tough block no matter how fast the rider is going its instant crash or shoot across the track... and...

The 250s are definitely slower than the 450 on acceleration and top speed. I did a test in this video and you can see the 250 time at the end compared to all of the 450s.

https://youtu.be/uxYVp_WI9fg
scrallex
5/22/2019 10:05am
I feel like most of the people here complaining need to hop on some more multiplayer so they can see better how to play the game lol
Sweetd31
5/22/2019 12:57pm
scrallex wrote:
I feel like most of the people here complaining need to hop on some more multiplayer so they can see better how to play the game...
I feel like most of the people here complaining need to hop on some more multiplayer so they can see better how to play the game lol
I'd be cool if people just quit complaining in general
GioFMX
5/23/2019 9:48am
Guys, I would like to have your advice since I'm thinking about buying this game,mxgp pro or mxgp 3. Or even wait for the new mxgp 2019. I played for dozens of hours all' of the rainbow studios games and I rediscovered reflex these days. However I wanted something different cause my main fun in all those rainbow studios games was jumping Sky High and doing triple backflips and all sort of freestyle madness. So I started watching alot of gameplay videos of milestone games because I never Felt the racing,and especially the cornering,to be that challenging in mva games. I started the PlayStation Now free trial and downloaded Mxgp 2, here are my thougts: I started career and put pro physics right away and I have very conflicting feelings because the cornering and ground physics is the most fun and realistic I've ever played, the Ai is challenging and overall I really like the sponsors,customization etc. Bike setup and upgrading really makes a difference. However as soon as the wheels leave the ground the physics play worse than motocross madness 1. There is no gas/brake gyro, the bike is so stiff and There is that Moon Gravity feeling that makes the jumps and especially the landings a joke. So my question is, should I buy a more recent milestone game,have they improved? And which One is Better, compared to mxgp2? Also I really find the real mxgp tracks' jumps so Boring, I really loved that Reflex National tracks. Please help me, and Sorry for the long reply
scrallex
5/23/2019 9:55am
GioFMX wrote:
Guys, I would like to have your advice since I'm thinking about buying this game,mxgp pro or mxgp 3. Or even wait for the new mxgp...
Guys, I would like to have your advice since I'm thinking about buying this game,mxgp pro or mxgp 3. Or even wait for the new mxgp 2019. I played for dozens of hours all' of the rainbow studios games and I rediscovered reflex these days. However I wanted something different cause my main fun in all those rainbow studios games was jumping Sky High and doing triple backflips and all sort of freestyle madness. So I started watching alot of gameplay videos of milestone games because I never Felt the racing,and especially the cornering,to be that challenging in mva games. I started the PlayStation Now free trial and downloaded Mxgp 2, here are my thougts: I started career and put pro physics right away and I have very conflicting feelings because the cornering and ground physics is the most fun and realistic I've ever played, the Ai is challenging and overall I really like the sponsors,customization etc. Bike setup and upgrading really makes a difference. However as soon as the wheels leave the ground the physics play worse than motocross madness 1. There is no gas/brake gyro, the bike is so stiff and There is that Moon Gravity feeling that makes the jumps and especially the landings a joke. So my question is, should I buy a more recent milestone game,have they improved? And which One is Better, compared to mxgp2? Also I really find the real mxgp tracks' jumps so Boring, I really loved that Reflex National tracks. Please help me, and Sorry for the long reply
Definitely should cop yourself MESX2. Cornering and in-air physics are miles ahead of MXGP2. I would also get MXGP19 if I were you but that's just the advice of someone who plays these games religiously. But as for now, MESX2 is where it's at as far as players, online competition, and overall game stability.
drop_bear
Fantasy
1533rd
5/23/2019 9:42pm
I have the same issue on my switch as well. Just running fast laps in time trial mode now. Glad to know that uninstalling and starting...
I have the same issue on my switch as well. Just running fast laps in time trial mode now. Glad to know that uninstalling and starting over didn't help before I went that route.
Got this update from Milestone on the Switch issues. Not sure if the latest patch out today will be on Switch and if it corrects yet...
Got this update from Milestone on the Switch issues. Not sure if the latest patch out today will be on Switch and if it corrects yet.

Thank you for writing, we are aware of the problem you have reported to us. We have already sent to the DEV team all the information necessary to try and find a solution.

All the best,
The Milestone Team
drop_bear wrote:
Has there been an update in the states that we haven't received in Australia yet? We haven't received any updates here in Aus yet and the...
Has there been an update in the states that we haven't received in Australia yet? We haven't received any updates here in Aus yet and the game still can't be played in career mode. I also haven't received any feedback from Milestone, not that I really expected to. Not having a go at Milestone, I wouldn't expect a response from any game developer for that matter as I'm sure they get bombarded all the time with emails.

Anyways, sucks that the game is still unplayable....
Finally got the update 1.5 days ago and career mode actually works again!
SPODEBOY
5/24/2019 8:25am

SPX UPSHIFT SX On this track there are times where you have to control yourself, upshift mid air, jump a tad short to downside and up shift in order to clear the next obstacle clean. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/2Wcw3-miel4
Sweetd31
5/24/2019 8:51am
GioFMX wrote:
Guys, I would like to have your advice since I'm thinking about buying this game,mxgp pro or mxgp 3. Or even wait for the new mxgp...
MXGP3 my 2 cents as they sped the sense of speed up on that one
wawa87
5/24/2019 3:54pm
GioFMX wrote:
I just got MXGP Pro on sale for $15 (thru Steam) and I'm really digging it. I haven't played it a lot, but with the pro physics and manual transmission (thanks to the person who recommended that), it's really fun. You can feel the power band quite well with the manual trans, there's definitely a difference in feel on the muddy tracks.

As far as the jumping, I would say it feels fine, and you have decent air control. If you really sky some jumps you will likely crash, so that feels about right. Maybe I haven't figured it out yet, but as far as the scrub 'moves' that you can do, seems difficult to bring it back and in my opinion you lose the ability to set yourself up for the next turn/obstacle.

Highly recommended, check cheapshark.com if you're on PC to see if any sites are having a sale.
GioFMX
5/26/2019 7:04am
GioFMX wrote:
wawa87 wrote:
I just got MXGP Pro on sale for $15 (thru Steam) and I'm really digging it. I haven't played it a lot, but with the pro...
I just got MXGP Pro on sale for $15 (thru Steam) and I'm really digging it. I haven't played it a lot, but with the pro physics and manual transmission (thanks to the person who recommended that), it's really fun. You can feel the power band quite well with the manual trans, there's definitely a difference in feel on the muddy tracks.

As far as the jumping, I would say it feels fine, and you have decent air control. If you really sky some jumps you will likely crash, so that feels about right. Maybe I haven't figured it out yet, but as far as the scrub 'moves' that you can do, seems difficult to bring it back and in my opinion you lose the ability to set yourself up for the next turn/obstacle.

Highly recommended, check cheapshark.com if you're on PC to see if any sites are having a sale.
Thank you! I think I'll get Mxgp pro. Only thing is: track list is the same ad mxgp 2? Even if MXON is missing does It have the same tracks?
Sharpe325
5/30/2019 7:13pm
SPODEBOY wrote:
DON'T FORGET TO TRAIN!
Here I'm practicing weighting the outside peg for better traction in turns etc.

https://youtu.be/2J1hcD3Ympc
How are you getting that kind of movement? Every time i try to weigh the outside peg i loop out.
Sweetd31
5/31/2019 9:39am
There is a guy named StAtiic KX3 on xbox who recreated Las Vegas from Mx vs ATV All Out on MESX2. It is pretty legit surprisingly, and would mean a lot to him if you tried it out. He put insane amounts of time in these tracks.

Post a reply to: Monster Energy Supercross 2

The Latest