Monster Energy Supercross 2

SPODEBOY
3/26/2019 9:30am
Sharpe325 wrote:
Ive noticed that since the patch the rider is pulling tearoffs like crazy i dont know if i just noticed it or it has always been...
Ive noticed that since the patch the rider is pulling tearoffs like crazy i dont know if i just noticed it or it has always been that way.
motoman617 wrote:
I noticed the same thing tonight.

Yeah me too. I love it when he yanks tear offs while blitzing the whoops.
kNewc
3/26/2019 10:59am
I wish they'd patch it with this

https://youtu.be/dVyyZZ-Owio

What do you guys think?
They freakin' did it! It's an amazing start. I hate the goggle view because I can't see the bike and for some reason just can't pull out as fast as laps in goggles mode.
kpersonius264
Fantasy
3584th
3/26/2019 11:31am
The patches are definitely improving online gameplay. I’m having a little bit of a harder time turning on flat corners now but I have adjusted.

Still my biggest complaints are I always crash if I make contact with someone in a corner, but on if I have the inside.

When someone crashes and their bike hits me it like an unstoppable force.

I want my full 3 seconds to get back on the track!!!
3/26/2019 2:06pm
I wish they'd patch it with this

https://youtu.be/dVyyZZ-Owio

What do you guys think?
kNewc wrote:
They freakin' did it! It's an amazing start. I hate the goggle view because I can't see the bike and for some reason just can't pull...
They freakin' did it! It's an amazing start. I hate the goggle view because I can't see the bike and for some reason just can't pull out as fast as laps in goggles mode.
Yeah man! Couldn't believe that they were working on it - maybe my video gave them some incentive to just release it. It can be improved but at least it is in the game now and hopefully will be in their future supercross and MXGP games.

The Shop

SPODEBOY
3/26/2019 3:47pm
This really is a very good game. But I BEG for free handle bar control in air. # turndown4what
Goon126
3/26/2019 5:52pm Edited Date/Time 3/26/2019 5:53pm
Why is “quick race” our only option online?? I want to race random people online with qualifying and long races. If i make a “custom match”, thats only for people that I invite correct? No random people will start filling in? If thats the case this Needs to be fixed
zookrider62!
Fantasy
583rd
3/26/2019 5:55pm
Slightly random complaint about the update. I like to lean back a little on the start, and before the update, the rider would squat a little. Now, his elbows just drop, and im sure its just a mental thing, but i cannot get off the gate decently anymore
CRFracer117
Fantasy
3845th
3/26/2019 7:07pm
HusqFan3 wrote:
Alright gents- after playing the game a couple weeks now I’ve concluded with exception of one insanely annoying, completely unrealistic feature the game otherwise represents a...
Alright gents- after playing the game a couple weeks now I’ve concluded with exception of one insanely annoying, completely unrealistic feature the game otherwise represents a big step forward... Leaving out anything that can possibly be attributable to skill such as the fact the bike turns most of the time like a 70’s Cadillac on flat corners.

Minor issues, I can get over...

1) The fact that 60% of outdoor races are mudders. Come on, mussels happen so should be apart of the game but do they really occur 5 times a season?

2) The fact there’s zero discernible difference between.a fully modded 450 and stock 250. Nothing else to say.

3) The fact that a fully modded 450 somehow isn’t able to easily clear the next jump if you mess up a rhythm section. Yes including using 1st gear. Which i might add my mostly stock 250 can do in real life. You may not be able to make the next triple but you can certainly at least double the next jump. Part of this is power and part of this is due to the final issue I’ll address below.

4) The fact that the don’t remove tuff blocks from the middle of track half the time so you have to avoid them every subsequent lap. Can you imagine if they did that in real life?

Anyways, all those things i can get over and chalk up to “no game is perfect”...

However, the one feature that is completely and utterly idiotic and virtually ruins an otherwise mostly promising game is as follows:

* The fact that when you case a jump or land on an obstacle anywhere but the backside of a jump the bike reacts as if it had just landed on a trampoline and catapults the bike both up(yes up) and out meaning you land either on or close to the next jump which in turn makes it virtually impossible to regain your rhythm. Which when combined with the aforementioned lack of power makes it virtually impossible to clear the next obstacle and regain your rhythm.

I mean really? For all you guys claiming it’s the most realistic game ever can you show me a single video where a bike literally bounces up the equivalent of 10ft in the air and out 15ft after landing on an obstacle/casing a jump? As if the bike’s tires were suddenly replaced with giant pogo sticks? Obviously there needs to be a penalty for messing up a jump but why not take the real world/mad skills approach and just have it result in killing your momentum/inability to triple next obstacle?

It’s just frustrating because if they resolved this one completely unrealistic/nonsensical flaw in the game physics i’d agree it’d be by far the best MX game ever created even taking into consideration all those other minor/annoying issues i mentioned...

Alright, rant over. Feel free to flame away and pour on the thumbs downs: )
You forgot to add in that freakin Tickle and Grant made it a whole season.

Jesus at least they could have in career mode gave you an option of using illicit substances baring you filling out a TUE and the option to hold out from selecting a sponsor until they pay you what you feel your worth!

Complete garbage, please send your unwanted copies to me!
fourfourone
3/27/2019 12:16pm
has anyone notice a change in online play. The game feels different now. I cant boost off jumps like before. The starts have an odd delay and now my rider loops out backward almost every time out of the gate.
fourfourone
3/27/2019 12:20pm
I did some scientific testing to see if there is a fastest stock 450 in the game. Would appreciate comments on the video if you can...
I did some scientific testing to see if there is a fastest stock 450 in the game. Would appreciate comments on the video if you can!

https://youtu.be/uxYVp_WI9fg
do this same test with fully built bikes.
3/27/2019 12:24pm
I did some scientific testing to see if there is a fastest stock 450 in the game. Would appreciate comments on the video if you can...
I did some scientific testing to see if there is a fastest stock 450 in the game. Would appreciate comments on the video if you can!

https://youtu.be/uxYVp_WI9fg
do this same test with fully built bikes.
Yeah, next tests planned are tires, pipes, and other parts that say they affect acceleration. Also want to do a suspension test to see if it make any difference.
kpersonius264
Fantasy
3584th
3/27/2019 12:27pm
is It just me or are there a bunch of crybabies that play this game? I get a lot of hate messages about dirty riding. Very rarely do I try to take anyone out. If I do it usually doesn’t work in my favor.
3/27/2019 12:43pm
is It just me or are there a bunch of crybabies that play this game? I get a lot of hate messages about dirty riding. Very...
is It just me or are there a bunch of crybabies that play this game? I get a lot of hate messages about dirty riding. Very rarely do I try to take anyone out. If I do it usually doesn’t work in my favor.
I play on PC and the few times that I did race online people were pretty courteous for the most part. There was the usual first corner pile up but everyone kept it pretty clean I think. Only had this one guy complaining about being taken out by someone.
kpersonius264
Fantasy
3584th
3/27/2019 2:02pm
Im almost guaranteed to crash in the first turn weather I’m going for the holeshot or if I’m taking it easy to be more consistent. Either way I usually end up on the ground and have to play catch up.
MotoMo165
3/27/2019 2:09pm Edited Date/Time 3/27/2019 2:10pm
Since the update I am very surprised how close I’m able to get next to online riders and not crash. Much better than any mx game I’ve played. (Besides mx sim...)
Yamaha245
3/28/2019 11:25am
When you have the red plate, you should have it thu training and challenges. And give us the new shoei helmets, I see it on Brayton in the game, come on
akillerwombat
3/29/2019 11:06am
Anyone else having issues online with people randomly ending up in 1st with a ~20 second lead.

The whole race I'll be going back and forth with the guys in first place but out of no where it'll say someone else won and credit them with a huuuuuge lead.
fourfourone
3/29/2019 11:08am
on xbox now my guy will randomly just explode off the bike like casing a huge cap. so weird. They also really fucked up the sound.
MotoMo165
3/29/2019 11:47am
Anyone else having issues online with people randomly ending up in 1st with a ~20 second lead. The whole race I'll be going back and forth...
Anyone else having issues online with people randomly ending up in 1st with a ~20 second lead.

The whole race I'll be going back and forth with the guys in first place but out of no where it'll say someone else won and credit them with a huuuuuge lead.
It’s happened a few times to me as well. Definitely something messed up since the update. It works correctly in private lobbies, may just be a quick match issue.
Hoseclamp
Fantasy
658th
3/29/2019 12:15pm
Anyone else having issues online with people randomly ending up in 1st with a ~20 second lead. The whole race I'll be going back and forth...

Yeah, I watched my boy playing and he was way back from the leaders. Crossed the finish line and it credited him with first. He was pretty happy and we laughed about it. Heck maybe it was even you we were racing! ?
3/29/2019 1:24pm

Yeah, this happened once the other day (pre-patch). I got punted on the first corner and went off the track, it then showed me in 1st place the entire race and I probably got 6th or something.
DG268
3/30/2019 3:55pm
Anyone having issues with the clutch lagging after the update?
akillerwombat
3/30/2019 4:29pm
foreman52 wrote:
Man this game died off fast.
I’m really enjoying it.

Although the amount of assholes online is second to none. Everyone treats every corner like the last one and dive bombs the shit out of me.
flatout111
3/30/2019 11:02pm
I'm glad someone on console finally did tearoffs. Sure, it is rather random at the moment but it adds a nice new bit of potential as clear vision is a vital part of MX/SX that gaming has virtually ignored. I've always been a 3rd person player. Never a fan of the helmet cam as it just seems too high up but I do like the goggle cam and it, of course, makes the tearoff addition important. Again, it's not there yet but at least now the mechanic is in place to now build on. We need a limit of tearoffs, for the dirt to not be random and no automatic tearoffs like there seems to be now. But overall I'm stoked with it and also enjoying playing from the goggle cam which is a first for me.

I don't post a lot regarding the game but yeah, to me this game is light years better than anything we've seen before as far as an overall package. I'm glad Milestone keeps pushing and really enjoy the experience.
DoctorJD
3/31/2019 5:53am
foreman52 wrote:
I’m really enjoying it. Although the amount of assholes online is second to none. Everyone treats every corner like the last one and dive bombs the...
I’m really enjoying it.

Although the amount of assholes online is second to none. Everyone treats every corner like the last one and dive bombs the shit out of me.
After my experience with MES, I haven't even bothered trying multi-player on MES2 until a couple of weeks ago. I've got to say that I'm pleasantly surprised. I'm finding full servers, and the guys who are racing are actually.....racing. Very few trolls, just guys who enjoy racing. Now granted I'm on PC, and the PC experience is a little different than console.
3/31/2019 5:27pm
foreman52 wrote:
I’m really enjoying it. Although the amount of assholes online is second to none. Everyone treats every corner like the last one and dive bombs the...
I’m really enjoying it.

DoctorJD wrote:
After my experience with MES, I haven't even bothered trying multi-player on MES2 until a couple of weeks ago. I've got to say that I'm pleasantly...
After my experience with MES, I haven't even bothered trying multi-player on MES2 until a couple of weeks ago. I've got to say that I'm pleasantly surprised. I'm finding full servers, and the guys who are racing are actually.....racing. Very few trolls, just guys who enjoy racing. Now granted I'm on PC, and the PC experience is a little different than console.
Agree, I never played online in the first game and the times that I have in 2 have been fun (on PC). Most people just want to race and have fun.

Post a reply to: Monster Energy Supercross 2

The Latest