Monster Energy Supercross 2

kellyraz
3/15/2019 4:06pm
sxer1 wrote:
Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum DLC gameplay

foreman52 wrote:
That is the most bland track I have ever seen. Hold wide open and go.
That's how that track was back in the day though. Not really any rhythm sections. Probably not as fast as this track makes it out to be.
3/19/2019 11:06am
a patch is out for the FPV and some other minor things. and they said another patch is “coming soon”

The Shop

norcal racer
3/20/2019 11:36pm
I’m sure it’s been mentioned. But why am I battling for wins in career mode with friese and made up characters so often? Didn’t have that problem in mxgp’s or sx1
3/22/2019 6:39am
hey xbox players, i just made some changes to one of my favorite tracks, it’s called “Vital SX (Pro)”

i think it’s a really good track with quite a bit of line choices. if you happen to check it out and find yourself not being able to get through a section smoothly, try a different line. maybe i’m partial to it because i made it but i think it’s a good track. let me know what you guys think.

Milestone, you should make it so that people can search tracks by gamertag. so if someone wanted to see all the tracks I’ve made, all they have to do is search my gamertag. Sometimes i play amazing tracks and i’m sure that player has made other ones but I can’t find them. please allow this. also, you should send out DLC track obstacles!
Donovan759
3/22/2019 6:49am
hey xbox players, i just made some changes to one of my favorite tracks, it’s called “Vital SX (Pro)” i think it’s a really good track...
hey xbox players, i just made some changes to one of my favorite tracks, it’s called “Vital SX (Pro)”

i think it’s a really good track with quite a bit of line choices. if you happen to check it out and find yourself not being able to get through a section smoothly, try a different line. maybe i’m partial to it because i made it but i think it’s a good track. let me know what you guys think.

Milestone, you should make it so that people can search tracks by gamertag. so if someone wanted to see all the tracks I’ve made, all they have to do is search my gamertag. Sometimes i play amazing tracks and i’m sure that player has made other ones but I can’t find them. please allow this. also, you should send out DLC track obstacles!
Holt, just do what Spode does. Every track you make start it with an acronym or something. Every track Spode does starts with SPX, so I know when I search SPX, i'll pretty much get only his tracks. Good way to cheat the system.
kNewc
3/22/2019 9:10am Edited Date/Time 3/22/2019 9:13am
I wish they'd patch it with this

https://youtu.be/dVyyZZ-Owio

What do you guys think?
I was telling my wife this exact thing last night and you brought it to life. They have to have this in the next game! I envisioned that you would have to use RB on xbox to clear your lens - but you can only do so in the air or on flatter parts of the track. If you were to try in the whoops or in a turn it will either slow you down or make you crash.
3/23/2019 1:10pm

What do you guys think?
kNewc wrote:
I was telling my wife this exact thing last night and you brought it to life. They have to have this in the next game! I...
I was telling my wife this exact thing last night and you brought it to life. They have to have this in the next game! I envisioned that you would have to use RB on xbox to clear your lens - but you can only do so in the air or on flatter parts of the track. If you were to try in the whoops or in a turn it will either slow you down or make you crash.
I’ve been saying this for years... it needs to be implemented soon. It’s a crucial part of moto.
3/25/2019 10:28am Edited Date/Time 3/25/2019 12:44pm
I’ve been saying this for years... it needs to be implemented soon. It’s a crucial part of moto.
Looks like they implemented my idea really fast...hahahha!

https://supercrossthegame.com/news/improved-online-tear-off-behavior-ne…

Here's my review of the new feature compared to what I had suggested.

https://youtu.be/M15KGw0kmPs
SPODEBOY
3/25/2019 12:44pm Edited Date/Time 3/25/2019 12:52pm
Ahhhh! Dang I needed that. But before I had left I was working on a track called "SPX SLO 2B FAST" The idea is to slow just a hair in order to be faster. Got it finished when I got back on Saturday. Youtube video tomorrow. Enjoy! Back to making reps this weekend.

3/25/2019 2:48pm
Looks like they implemented my idea really fast...hahahha!

https://supercrossthegame.com/news/improved-online-tear-off-behavior-ne…

Here's my review of the new feature compared to what I had suggested.

https://youtu.be/M15KGw0kmPs
thought the same thing. although it doesn’t seem to accumulate more or less based on anything. if your behind 3 guys the mud doesn’t accumulate any more than it does if your out front. and from what i’ve experienced so far, it seems like the mud builds up the exact same. it starts with one big blop over the right eye and the rest comes without any correlation to what’s around you. and if you hit the button say when going through whoops, he will physically pull the tear off on the next jump or whenever milestone allowed it. the tear off animation is also seen in third person view which is cool
3/25/2019 2:59pm
thought the same thing. although it doesn’t seem to accumulate more or less based on anything. if your behind 3 guys the mud doesn’t accumulate any...
thought the same thing. although it doesn’t seem to accumulate more or less based on anything. if your behind 3 guys the mud doesn’t accumulate any more than it does if your out front. and from what i’ve experienced so far, it seems like the mud builds up the exact same. it starts with one big blop over the right eye and the rest comes without any correlation to what’s around you. and if you hit the button say when going through whoops, he will physically pull the tear off on the next jump or whenever milestone allowed it. the tear off animation is also seen in third person view which is cool
Yeah, I didn't like that the dirt accumulates in the exact same pattern. I also didn't like that I could just keep pulling them - seemed like there was no limit. At least it is a start. I know a lot of people wanted some other features worked on first but this is cool and will hopefully improve in future games.
3/25/2019 3:58pm

What do you guys think?
kNewc wrote:
I was telling my wife this exact thing last night and you brought it to life. They have to have this in the next game! I...
Well looks like great minds think alike... I make a post saying they need to add it ASAP and what do you know... it’s in the game Woohoo
3/25/2019 6:14pm
This happened the other day...

On a side note, the update seems awesome so far. The online lag is much better!
jemcee
3/25/2019 6:23pm
This happened the other day... On a side note, the update seems awesome so far. The online lag is much better!
This happened the other day...

On a side note, the update seems awesome so far. The online lag is much better!
That made me laugh more than it prob should've.. It was on the big screen too haha
Hoseclamp
Fantasy
658th
3/25/2019 7:21pm
I know it dosnt say anything about it in the patch description but I swear they messed with the exhaust sound. After the update my bike sounds like there is a bolt loose on the exhaust. All rattley like.
3/25/2019 7:33pm
Hoseclamp wrote:
I know it dosnt say anything about it in the patch description but I swear they messed with the exhaust sound. After the update my bike...
I know it dosnt say anything about it in the patch description but I swear they messed with the exhaust sound. After the update my bike sounds like there is a bolt loose on the exhaust. All rattley like.
Yeah seems to me like the audio gets a little messy the higher RPMS you are. Not really sure what it is, but me and my buddies have definitely noticed.
MotoMo165
3/25/2019 7:44pm
Online is much better. Battles are actually much cleaner and super aggressive is what I’m finding haha
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
3/25/2019 8:05pm Edited Date/Time 3/25/2019 8:15pm
Well I wasn't planning on getting any of the current MX games but, my sister bought MES2 for my birthday.Pinch I would have prefered a gift voucher from the Hardware joint but, oh well Laughing

Which one of these 41 pages has the best info on setting things up?DizzySilly
I'm on PS4.

Edit: I've never played any of the Milestone games.
Hoseclamp
Fantasy
658th
3/25/2019 8:11pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
Well I wasn't planning on getting any of the current MX games but, my sister bought MES2 for my birthday.:pinch: I would have prefered a gift...
Well I wasn't planning on getting any of the current MX games but, my sister bought MES2 for my birthday.Pinch I would have prefered a gift voucher from the Hardware joint but, oh well Laughing

Which one of these 41 pages has the best info on setting things up?DizzySilly
I'm on PS4.

Edit: I've never played any of the Milestone games.
There was a setup thread started at one point to get you on the right track. My personal go to setup is Long gearing then -5, -3, +2, -4, +5, -5, -2, +2
Hoseclamp
Fantasy
658th
3/25/2019 8:15pm
The new patch also starts me in gear after I wreck sometimes but not always. I could deal with it either way as long as its consitant. Of course I could fix all that if I could just quit wrecking Blush
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
3/25/2019 8:23pm
Hoseclamp wrote:
There was a setup thread started at one point to get you on the right track. My personal go to setup is Long gearing then -5...
There was a setup thread started at one point to get you on the right track. My personal go to setup is Long gearing then -5, -3, +2, -4, +5, -5, -2, +2
Cheers, I'll have a look around at some stage, I'm still playing RDR2. Might fire it up tonight.

3/25/2019 8:26pm
Hoseclamp wrote:
The new patch also starts me in gear after I wreck sometimes but not always. I could deal with it either way as long as its...
The new patch also starts me in gear after I wreck sometimes but not always. I could deal with it either way as long as its consitant. Of course I could fix all that if I could just quit wrecking Blush
I'll need to test that out. I hate getting put back in neutral after a crash.
Yeti365
3/25/2019 8:43pm
Hoseclamp wrote:
I know it dosnt say anything about it in the patch description but I swear they messed with the exhaust sound. After the update my bike...
Yeah seems to me like the audio gets a little messy the higher RPMS you are. Not really sure what it is, but me and my...
Yeah seems to me like the audio gets a little messy the higher RPMS you are. Not really sure what it is, but me and my buddies have definitely noticed.
It seems like all bikes except for the Honda sound very electronic on the rev limiter.

The rest of the game plays way smoother. I can actually aggressively scrub smaller jumps now.

But yeah, the new exhaust sound is hideous.
Sharpe325
3/25/2019 10:01pm
Ive noticed that since the patch the rider is pulling tearoffs like crazy i dont know if i just noticed it or it has always been that way.
motoman617
3/25/2019 10:16pm
Sharpe325 wrote:
Ive noticed that since the patch the rider is pulling tearoffs like crazy i dont know if i just noticed it or it has always been...
Ive noticed that since the patch the rider is pulling tearoffs like crazy i dont know if i just noticed it or it has always been that way.
I noticed the same thing tonight.
Sharpe325
3/26/2019 4:50am Edited Date/Time 3/26/2019 4:51am
Sharpe325 wrote:
Ive noticed that since the patch the rider is pulling tearoffs like crazy i dont know if i just noticed it or it has always been...
motoman617 wrote:
I noticed the same thing tonight.
I probly would of never noticed til i saw the rider go for the tearoffs in a whoop section lol.

Post a reply to: Monster Energy Supercross 2

The Latest