Monster Energy Supercross 2

dirtmike86
2/27/2019 8:11am
am i the only one that feels like the turning is way better after this update they just sent out? or am i imagining things? try...
am i the only one that feels like the turning is way better after this update they just sent out? or am i imagining things?

try “Baltimore SX” on xbox
Yes, before I'd have to go wide then cut down. Feels like I can ride the berm wide and carry more speed to clear jumps I couldn't before
stewie94
2/27/2019 8:18am
TheClaw316 wrote:
How do you get the #1 plate? Is it through "Championship" or through career? I just won the 450 championship and it's not available.. Hmm..
winning the 450 title on career mode , then once u done tht , back out to the main menu , go to customize & rider numbers etc.... & the #1 number will be unlocked
2/27/2019 8:52am
TheClaw316 wrote:
How do you get the #1 plate? Is it through "Championship" or through career? I just won the 450 championship and it's not available.. Hmm..
stewie94 wrote:
winning the 450 title on career mode , then once u done tht , back out to the main menu , go to customize & rider...
winning the 450 title on career mode , then once u done tht , back out to the main menu , go to customize & rider numbers etc.... & the #1 number will be unlocked
Yeah I don't think it worked for me. I will have to try again tonight..
Frank
2/27/2019 9:02am
TheClaw316 wrote:
And when are they going to come out with more gear for the game, instead of the generic stuff that has been in there before...
There is already gear from nearly every mcf. You need to scroll through the mcf's....................

The Shop

SPODEBOY
2/27/2019 9:17am Edited Date/Time 11/22/2019 11:46am
Got SPX 2019 SX R2 Glendale done for XBOX ONE.

Keep in mind that this is the track I complained so much about as it rode way different in the game verses the editor.
So buy the Husky and ride it, LOL. In the future I am going to now account for this inconsistency within the game editor vs game.

fourfourone
2/27/2019 11:58am
I really wish you could work your way up and ride for a factory team with a factory bike.
VilloFan951
2/27/2019 12:16pm
Which 450 turns out to be better? Last game I believe the ktm needed up being fastest
fourfourone
2/27/2019 12:34pm
I rode the yz450f for a full season, then switched to a ktm. the KTM seems much faster. Don't tell my YZ sitting in my garage because it will be super pissed at me
2/27/2019 12:51pm
TheClaw316 wrote:
And when are they going to come out with more gear for the game, instead of the generic stuff that has been in there before...
If you are playing on PC, look for Pay2021 on FaceBook, he puts out mods with the 2019 gear. If you are console, then good luck waiting.
SPODEBOY
2/28/2019 11:48am

OK it's official. The KTMs and the HUSKYs are in fact lighter feeling and more powerful than all the other bikes in the game. At least I can now continue making tracks with this knowledge.

So just out of pure curiosity I honestly wonder why Milestone would do this? First of all it complicates the track making process. And once word gets out as it has now the snowball will only grow in terms of EVERYONE choosing these two bikes in the game?

Why Milestone why?...

2/28/2019 11:54am
SPODEBOY wrote:
OK it's official. The KTMs and the HUSKYs are in fact lighter feeling and more powerful than all the other bikes in the game. At least...

OK it's official. The KTMs and the HUSKYs are in fact lighter feeling and more powerful than all the other bikes in the game. At least I can now continue making tracks with this knowledge.

So just out of pure curiosity I honestly wonder why Milestone would do this? First of all it complicates the track making process. And once word gets out as it has now the snowball will only grow in terms of EVERYONE choosing these two bikes in the game?

Why Milestone why?...

When I jumped on the husky I was kinda shocked at how good it was compared to the Japanese bikes. It’s like going from driving a little Honda Civic to a brand new Mercedes AMG. Lol
fourfourone
2/28/2019 12:14pm
it could also be that they changed the cornering on this last update. all my bikes corner better.
2/28/2019 12:37pm Edited Date/Time 2/28/2019 1:16pm
SPODEBOY wrote:
OK it's official. The KTMs and the HUSKYs are in fact lighter feeling and more powerful than all the other bikes in the game. At least...

Why Milestone why?...

Anyone else wish they would have made the tracks just a couple feet wider? Seems like there is some tracks that are pretty narrow at some spots.
SPODEBOY
2/28/2019 3:00pm

Yes the update definitely changed the bike handling also.

Are you referring to the stock tracks? They feel pretty dang close to me. I thought MEC1's tracks were a tad too wide. If we are talking about the editor they are still too narrow.
swedishfishmx
Fantasy
3811th
2/28/2019 3:08pm
SPODEBOY wrote:
Yes the update definitely changed the bike handling also. Are you referring to the stock tracks? They feel pretty dang close to me. I thought MEC1's...

Yes the update definitely changed the bike handling also.

Are you referring to the stock tracks? They feel pretty dang close to me. I thought MEC1's tracks were a tad too wide. If we are talking about the editor they are still too narrow.
I'm assuming he meant editor. Although there are a couple of the standard (stock) tracks that have tight spots in them.
smoothies862
Fantasy
787th
2/28/2019 4:11pm
SPODEBOY wrote:
Got SPX 2019 SX R2 Glendale done for XBOX ONE. Keep in mind that this is the track I complained so much about as it rode...
Got SPX 2019 SX R2 Glendale done for XBOX ONE.

Keep in mind that this is the track I complained so much about as it rode way different in the game verses the editor.
So buy the Husky and ride it, LOL. In the future I am going to now account for this inconsistency within the game editor vs game.

track looks sweet. that bike sound though? yuck was that a stock husky or mod exhaust?
TDeath21
3/1/2019 1:54am
Just can’t get into this game the same way I could MXGP Pro. In my opinion they went backwards. MXGP Pro was pretty much perfect except for the AI collisions. They’ve reworked bike setup and how the bike handles and I felt like those were golden in Pro. I can never get a holeshot to save my life. I just have to tuck inside every time.
JohnnyMc
3/1/2019 9:26am
SPODEBOY wrote:

Why Milestone why?...

Sounds like they kept the same bike stats as MES1! Does MES2 not show stats anymore? Little surprised this is just being noticed. In MES1, the KTM/Husky had the highest specs in all 4 categories and felt the lightest. Suzuki was comfortable/smooth but underpowered and not as quick. Yamaha felt like it had lower gearing then the rest. Honda maybe had a softer suspension feeling.
Yeti365
3/1/2019 9:52am
SPODEBOY wrote:

Why Milestone why?...

JohnnyMc wrote:
Sounds like they kept the same bike stats as MES1! Does MES2 not show stats anymore? Little surprised this is just being noticed. In MES1, the...
Sounds like they kept the same bike stats as MES1! Does MES2 not show stats anymore? Little surprised this is just being noticed. In MES1, the KTM/Husky had the highest specs in all 4 categories and felt the lightest. Suzuki was comfortable/smooth but underpowered and not as quick. Yamaha felt like it had lower gearing then the rest. Honda maybe had a softer suspension feeling.
He's not wrong. I fully built up a Suzuki last night and it's a pig.

Husky and KTM appear to have the same handling and braking, same top speed. KTM has maxed out acceleration and the Husky is just below it.

DoctorJD
3/1/2019 10:14am
Dear Milestone,
Just because you can make it rain in the outdoor stadiums doesn't mean you should make it rain in all of the outdoor stadiums. Every race.

Your Friend,
The Doc
3/1/2019 10:18am
DoctorJD wrote:
Dear Milestone, Just because you [i]can[/i] make it rain in the outdoor stadiums doesn't mean you [i]should[/i] make it rain in all of the outdoor stadiums...
Dear Milestone,
Just because you can make it rain in the outdoor stadiums doesn't mean you should make it rain in all of the outdoor stadiums. Every race.

Your Friend,
The Doc
God yes. Seems like every single race in an open air stadium it's raining.

Please let us have control over the weather in career mode.
J2s
3/1/2019 11:11am
I take it when every one complains about the way it turns there playing on board ?
I'm loving the google view can't play looking at the bike it's like a remote control bike .
I've not seen many vids on YouTube with onboard view .
SPODEBOY
3/1/2019 11:20am

I was losing a little sleep.

....So I went in and massaged SPX 2019 SX R2 GLENDALE to better accommodate all of the bikes in the game. Easier lines, rhythms, and spline when you go back down the start straight into the sweeping left hander. I also tightened up the relationship between the 4 jumps after the finish and the following triple.

Here is a short clip.

https://youtu.be/C5bYfYJq4Ak
jemcee
3/1/2019 7:23pm
DoctorJD wrote:
Dear Milestone, Just because you [i]can[/i] make it rain in the outdoor stadiums doesn't mean you [i]should[/i] make it rain in all of the outdoor stadiums...
Dear Milestone,

Your Friend,
The Doc
Dear Milestone
Just because you can make it rain doesn't mean you should

I might be alone but fucken casing and whubwhubwhub everywhere takes all the fun out of it
dirtmike86
3/2/2019 9:24am
Is there anyone on ps4 that wants to have clean online races. So pissed about how chaotic random online matches are. All I do it time trial. Seems like a waste of a game. Add me if you want to race. PSN Id: Magicstickmike
SPODEBOY
3/2/2019 4:08pm
Just got SPX 2019 SX R3 ANAHEIM 2 done. Probably one of the best replicas I've ever done. Just spent 2 hours on it ghosting. Gonna sit down and watch the race.... Uh I mean Basketball I guess?

I'll post a hot lap video in a few.
greenmx5
3/3/2019 9:41am
Not sure what it is but I'm finding it hard to stay in this game. I used to be able to play mxgp 2 and 3 for hours and never get tired of it. I think for me it was the ruts in the game. You could make your own and they made a different. Your lap times could get better the better you made your lines. Now that we've gone backwards with mxgp pro and mes 2, it just doesn't have that addiction to it like it used to. Maybe it's just me.
foreman52
Fantasy
3183rd
3/3/2019 10:27am
One month in and this game has already lost so much value. I've reach level 70 and I'm just completely board of it now. Anyone else feel the same?
dirtmike86
3/3/2019 10:30am
greenmx5 wrote:
Not sure what it is but I'm finding it hard to stay in this game. I used to be able to play mxgp 2 and 3...
Not sure what it is but I'm finding it hard to stay in this game. I used to be able to play mxgp 2 and 3 for hours and never get tired of it. I think for me it was the ruts in the game. You could make your own and they made a different. Your lap times could get better the better you made your lines. Now that we've gone backwards with mxgp pro and mes 2, it just doesn't have that addiction to it like it used to. Maybe it's just me.
The track deformation on Minnesota is the only good one where you can develope lines and get faster. That right there proves they can do it. Just felt like leaving it out of the other 16 tracks for some reason.
3/3/2019 2:34pm
i’m still enjoying the game. my custom tracks are getting really fun to build and ride. so many things you can do with the premade jumps other than how you would normally use them. there’s potential to make some really unique sections and it isn’t until you learn exactly what each obstacle is in relation to its picture in the track editor, that you can really put cool sections together. i’ve noticed that the “picture” or the moveable object you’re using in the editor doesn’t always look on the track what it looks like while in the editor. i’m kinda over the stock tracks for now but for me the playability from the editor tracks is enough. not to mention simply building skill in the game and getting better at playing makes it much more enjoyable. right now i’m into making big jumps out of 90 degree corners and like i think i mentioned before, using the premade single to table jump but turning it around and building a section where your tire tapping off stuff to get over stuff. 95% of the tracks i find online are garbage or just simple. imo it’s a completely different game when playing track editor tracks compared to playing the stock tracks. they must fix the resetting issue and how simple it is to get an invalid time on time attack. sometimes the “3-2-1” counter will strike when simply riding a berm high or whipping the bike and the rear crossing over the tuff blocks. it’s absolutely rediculous. i’ve tried building some jumps on a “turn” and it re-sets you every time. it’s probably the games most annoying issue. i havnt been as frustrated since the last update with cornering for some reason, i think they made it easier to turn sharp. they need to add the option to “add to favorites” after riding a custom track. otherwise you have to go back and search for it if you even remember the name. there’s no reason why they can’t add that feature. i feel like they missed some really simple features in the game. can’t play tracks online? wtf is that shit. imagine how cool it would be if they released monthly track obstacles as DLC. being able to pick your dirt type. their track editor alone is a gem and they need to capitalize on it.

Post a reply to: Monster Energy Supercross 2

The Latest