Monster Energy Supercross 2

Related:
Create New Tag

2/19/2019 9:27 PM

foreman52 wrote:

The online issues are even worst than they were before. Other riders freeze breifly and than move ahead. Reminds me how it used to be on Mx Vs Atv Untamed. Almost impossible to do any bar to bar racing now.

Iam having more issues with assholes than game issues. These retards need to learn how to play or go play fortnite again.

|

2/19/2019 9:52 PM

foreman52 wrote:

The online issues are even worst than they were before. Other riders freeze breifly and than move ahead. Reminds me how it used to be on Mx Vs Atv Untamed. Almost impossible to do any bar to bar racing now.

dirtmike86 wrote:

Iam having more issues with assholes than game issues. These retards need to learn how to play or go play fortnite again.

Absolutely brutal online with people constantly crashing into you. I was playing a lot of mxgp pro online and very seldom is there a intentional take out, other then that the game is starting to grow on me.

|

2/19/2019 10:28 PM

Jroc wrote:

I'll have to retract my previous statement about the AI being too easy.

After dominating the 250 class I am really struggling on the 450. DNQ first round and 20th second round (almost got lapped). All settings are on the hardest with manual transmission. Wonder if I'm doing something wrong. My training is not complete, not sure how much that affects it. Bike is fully upgraded too.(went with Suzuki, could be the issue haha)

Anyone else experiencing this?

I had 250s on medium when I finished up east, then went 450... holy hell. Whole new ballgame. It's not just you.

Still come out ahead but qualifying is an absolute motherfucker in the higher skill levels.

|

A wise man once said nothing

2/20/2019 4:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2019 4:22 AM

foreman52 wrote:

The online issues are even worst than they were before. Other riders freeze breifly and than move ahead. Reminds me how it used to be on Mx Vs Atv Untamed. Almost impossible to do any bar to bar racing now.

dirtmike86 wrote:

Iam having more issues with assholes than game issues. These retards need to learn how to play or go play fortnite again.

It was like that when MESX1 came out. There were people who would stop on the track and wait to take people out making it a shit show. It was annoying, but luckily those people eventually went away.

|

2/20/2019 6:24 AM

dirtmike86 wrote:

Iam having more issues with assholes than game issues. These retards need to learn how to play or go play fortnite again.

Yup, same here. So frustrating. I typically play inprivate lovbbies with collisions off but last last went into some public rooms and damn near threw the controller at the wall.

|

2/20/2019 7:45 AM

You'll need to play with a group. Search O.M.A. Racing League on Facebook and go from there. Races are Tuesday 7pm Central for 250 and 8pm Central for 450. It took a while to get the first night nailed down for 450's, but looking back I think it went pretty smoothly for how big of a group raced. I think the 450 was split up into 3 heats and then 2 main events (A/B mains).



|

-streets-

2/20/2019 8:02 AM

swedishfishmx wrote:

You'll need to play with a group. Search O.M.A. Racing League on Facebook and go from there. Races are Tuesday 7pm Central for 250 and 8pm Central for 450. It took a while to get the first night nailed down for 450's, but looking back I think it went pretty smoothly for how big of a group raced. I think the 450 was split up into 3 heats and then 2 main events (A/B mains).



Fist week hiccups were real last night but I'm confident that the right people ended up in the right main events. Bit of a shit show when it came to qualifying but from here on out qualifying lobbies will be based on previous round results so everything should be easier on the riders and me (as I have to figure out best times and sort them into heats by hand). It's a long season and there appears to be some great competition in both classes. If you're on XB1 I strongly suggest joining!

|

2/20/2019 8:18 AM

Jroc wrote:

I'll have to retract my previous statement about the AI being too easy.

After dominating the 250 class I am really struggling on the 450. DNQ first round and 20th second round (almost got lapped). All settings are on the hardest with manual transmission. Wonder if I'm doing something wrong. My training is not complete, not sure how much that affects it. Bike is fully upgraded too.(went with Suzuki, could be the issue haha)

Anyone else experiencing this?

Yeti365 wrote:

I had 250s on medium when I finished up east, then went 450... holy hell. Whole new ballgame. It's not just you.

Still come out ahead but qualifying is an absolute motherfucker in the higher skill levels.

At this point (hours in the game) I should be dominating the AI. I'm not. I won my first 450 main in Oakland, but I think it was in part due to the AI "glitching" part of the track. The next round I got a hard-fought podium, but I had to ride absolutely flawlessly to do it. Before that, I've missed two mains because I couldn't qualify. I have all of the difficulty maxed-out including manual transmission and separate brake controls.

I personally think this is due to the fact that I haven't started the 2nd tier of "training". I noticed that (in the 250s) the more stars I accrued, the more stable my rider became. I wasn't high-siding, or eating sh*t every time I glanced at a Tuff Block the wrong way. I got a couple of races into the 450s before I figured out I had to complete the challenges to even unlock the 2nd tier of training. Still haven't unlocked it, got one more timed challenge to do.

I'm not complaining in the least, I've been campaigning for harder AI in this game since MXGP. At least now I know that if I want a real challenge, I can restart the career and not do any of the training.

|

2/20/2019 8:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2019 8:25 AM

After my update I did notice.....

The track editor is fixed in terms of being able to work mid track and change objects without having to delete all of that forward progress. Very glad for this. Thank you Milestone.

The dirt in the editor has now changed back to the MEC1 look as hard pack and lighter color. I was not a fan of the 6" dark brown moon dust in the MEC2 editor when it first came out but I thought there might be a happy medium between the two somewhere.

The sound of the bike in the editor has lost it's low grunt sound like others have mentioned.

Currently working on Round two this week.

|

spodestracks Instagram
spodestracks Website
spodestracks Youtube

2/20/2019 8:42 AM

Jroc wrote:

I'll have to retract my previous statement about the AI being too easy.

After dominating the 250 class I am really struggling on the 450. DNQ first round and 20th second round (almost got lapped). All settings are on the hardest with manual transmission. Wonder if I'm doing something wrong. My training is not complete, not sure how much that affects it. Bike is fully upgraded too.(went with Suzuki, could be the issue haha)

Anyone else experiencing this?

Yeti365 wrote:

I had 250s on medium when I finished up east, then went 450... holy hell. Whole new ballgame. It's not just you.

Still come out ahead but qualifying is an absolute motherfucker in the higher skill levels.

DoctorJD wrote:

At this point (hours in the game) I should be dominating the AI. I'm not. I won my first 450 main in Oakland, but I think it was in part due to the AI "glitching" part of the track. The next round I got a hard-fought podium, but I had to ride absolutely flawlessly to do it. Before that, I've missed two mains because I couldn't qualify. I have all of the difficulty maxed-out including manual transmission and separate brake controls.

I personally think this is due to the fact that I haven't started the 2nd tier of "training". I noticed that (in the 250s) the more stars I accrued, the more stable my rider became. I wasn't high-siding, or eating sh*t every time I glanced at a Tuff Block the wrong way. I got a couple of races into the 450s before I figured out I had to complete the challenges to even unlock the 2nd tier of training. Still haven't unlocked it, got one more timed challenge to do.

I'm not complaining in the least, I've been campaigning for harder AI in this game since MXGP. At least now I know that if I want a real challenge, I can restart the career and not do any of the training.

Good at least it's not just me, haha.

The training must make a difference then. I'll have to finish it off.

Fast AI is good. Just threw me off because the first game was so damn easy.

|

2/20/2019 8:47 AM

Yeti365 wrote:

I had 250s on medium when I finished up east, then went 450... holy hell. Whole new ballgame. It's not just you.

Still come out ahead but qualifying is an absolute motherfucker in the higher skill levels.

DoctorJD wrote:

At this point (hours in the game) I should be dominating the AI. I'm not. I won my first 450 main in Oakland, but I think it was in part due to the AI "glitching" part of the track. The next round I got a hard-fought podium, but I had to ride absolutely flawlessly to do it. Before that, I've missed two mains because I couldn't qualify. I have all of the difficulty maxed-out including manual transmission and separate brake controls.

I personally think this is due to the fact that I haven't started the 2nd tier of "training". I noticed that (in the 250s) the more stars I accrued, the more stable my rider became. I wasn't high-siding, or eating sh*t every time I glanced at a Tuff Block the wrong way. I got a couple of races into the 450s before I figured out I had to complete the challenges to even unlock the 2nd tier of training. Still haven't unlocked it, got one more timed challenge to do.

I'm not complaining in the least, I've been campaigning for harder AI in this game since MXGP. At least now I know that if I want a real challenge, I can restart the career and not do any of the training.

Jroc wrote:

Good at least it's not just me, haha.

The training must make a difference then. I'll have to finish it off.

Fast AI is good. Just threw me off because the first game was so damn easy.

Meeee too! I wrecked in the first corner last night in San Diego (my least favorite track by the way), and was dead last. In MES 1 that was not big deal at all...I'd be 1st again by the end of 1st lap. I ended up 12th in the race last night. I couldn't fuckin catch the top ten...it was crazy!

Absolutely love this game.

|

2/20/2019 8:56 AM

scrallex wrote:

Fist week hiccups were real last night but I'm confident that the right people ended up in the right main events. Bit of a shit show when it came to qualifying but from here on out qualifying lobbies will be based on previous round results so everything should be easier on the riders and me (as I have to figure out best times and sort them into heats by hand). It's a long season and there appears to be some great competition in both classes. If you're on XB1 I strongly suggest joining!

Agreed, but all good. It was fun. I think it was just confusing trying to figure out qualifying then heat races and for a few people it was their first time doing a tournament like this. I remember doing some back in Reflex/Alive days but that was a long time ago.

It was nice getting in a chat and talking with people too.


|

-streets-

2/20/2019 11:25 AM

So what the fuck is up with the MX track on the compound I won a 450 season and still don’t have it pretty pissed cuz that’s the only reason I rode the pig for 17 races

|

2/20/2019 12:43 PM

Spudnut wrote:

So what the fuck is up with the MX track on the compound I won a 450 season and still don’t have it pretty pissed cuz that’s the only reason I rode the pig for 17 races

The MX track is nothing to write home about, if that makes you feel better...

|

2/20/2019 1:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2019 1:26 PM

Spudnut wrote:

So what the fuck is up with the MX track on the compound I won a 450 season and still don’t have it pretty pissed cuz that’s the only reason I rode the pig for 17 races

You need to complete the training components. The track is nothing special so I wouldn't stress.

|

2/20/2019 4:15 PM

swedishfishmx wrote:

You'll need to play with a group. Search O.M.A. Racing League on Facebook and go from there. Races are Tuesday 7pm Central for 250 and 8pm Central for 450. It took a while to get the first night nailed down for 450's, but looking back I think it went pretty smoothly for how big of a group raced. I think the 450 was split up into 3 heats and then 2 main events (A/B mains).



For what system?

|

2/20/2019 4:18 PM

The thing that frustrates me the most about the training (just a warning, this is super pedantic haha) is
Retry?
Yes
Are you sure?
Yes
Press X to start
Just fucken restart why do I need to be sure? I don't lose anything! I'm already fucken frustrated that I just missed the 3 stars by a millisecond on this shit just fucken straight to restart ya dickhead!

Also why does the auto pilot always send you in a stupid direction and why does it always start in 3rd person?!

/rant

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

2/20/2019 4:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2019 4:27 PM

The training is just a sick joke altogether.

|

2/20/2019 6:23 PM

kawirider819 wrote:

The training is just a sick joke altogether.

So true. I’ve done as much as I can at the moment but need more experience points to be able to do the last row of them for the final three stars. You’d think after winning 250 east and west and the 450 All on the hardest settings I’d have enough experience but not quite yet.

|

2/20/2019 7:04 PM

holtergeist797 wrote:

2.71GB update on xbox right now anyone know what it is?

Probably adding some female avatars to the game, because whoops how did they let that happen?

|

2/20/2019 7:19 PM

holtergeist797 wrote:

2.71GB update on xbox right now anyone know what it is?

adastramx wrote:

Probably adding some female avatars to the game, because whoops how did they let that happen?

Lol I was actually surprised they didn’t. Rumour has it next years big breaking change is being able to participate in MakeUp2Mud😂

|

2/20/2019 7:58 PM

did they take out the red plate visual off the game or am i tripping?

|

go dungey & roczen

#ChewBroca
so jerking off will help arm pump issues........ sweet lol

2/20/2019 9:21 PM

foreman52 wrote:

The online issues are even worst than they were before. Other riders freeze breifly and than move ahead. Reminds me how it used to be on Mx Vs Atv Untamed. Almost impossible to do any bar to bar racing now.

dirtmike86 wrote:

Iam having more issues with assholes than game issues. These retards need to learn how to play or go play fortnite again.

I'll be racing this weekend. I'm having a bunch of dental work done Friday so I imagine I'll be racing a lot this weekend to distract myself from the agony lol.

|

PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2

2/20/2019 9:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2019 9:57 PM

Where the f is my red plate?

|

2/20/2019 10:59 PM

Saw this guy get drilled last night by a tuff block lol

|

2/20/2019 11:21 PM

This happened to my buddy last night too...

|

2/21/2019 4:00 AM

dirtcyclewill wrote:

Saw this guy get drilled last night by a tuff block lol

lol at the guy on the Honda too looks like he was gonna yard sale that triple

|

2/21/2019 6:00 AM

Yeti365 wrote:

I'm a little late to the party on this one as I just got an Xbox One last night.

I thought MXGP3 were as good as mx games were getting for consoles... damn was I wrong.

This game is absolutely fucking amazing 🤤

I really, really hope Milestone does an outdoor game (hell, even an AMA series game) closely based on how they've done Supercross The Game 1 & 2.

Holy shit, I'm in love with this game.

Mr. Knobby wrote:

I agree with you, I'm really impressed with this game and enjoying it a ton. Are you on Xbox one X and playing in 4K?
The reason I ask is because I noticed that the games smoothness and overall quality went up huge when I went from HD to 4K.

There are small details that really make the game quite amazing. Like I noticed that not only do they do track work after qualifying and rebuild the features of the track fresh for the race, but I noticed that the dirt changed from daytime practice to night time racing - like the moisture content changes similar to what would happen for real.

I have the xbox X how to i make sure its in 4k?

|

2/21/2019 6:16 AM

Yeti365 wrote:

I'm a little late to the party on this one as I just got an Xbox One last night.

I thought MXGP3 were as good as mx games were getting for consoles... damn was I wrong.

This game is absolutely fucking amazing 🤤

I really, really hope Milestone does an outdoor game (hell, even an AMA series game) closely based on how they've done Supercross The Game 1 & 2.

Holy shit, I'm in love with this game.

Mr. Knobby wrote:

I agree with you, I'm really impressed with this game and enjoying it a ton. Are you on Xbox one X and playing in 4K?
The reason I ask is because I noticed that the games smoothness and overall quality went up huge when I went from HD to 4K.

There are small details that really make the game quite amazing. Like I noticed that not only do they do track work after qualifying and rebuild the features of the track fresh for the race, but I noticed that the dirt changed from daytime practice to night time racing - like the moisture content changes similar to what would happen for real.

Andre-Philip_Doyon wrote:

I have the xbox X how to i make sure its in 4k?

Go into setting on your Xbox and there option for like visual it will tell you what your running. I thought mine was 4K the whole time but then I found out my tv only does 4K in hdmi 1 and had to be turned on.

|

Thank you,
Fly Racing, WPS, Dt-1, Mika Metals, Maxima, 100%, Motostuff, Yoshimura, Factory Connection, Evs

2/21/2019 6:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2019 6:28 AM

adastramx wrote:

Probably adding some female avatars to the game, because whoops how did they let that happen?

Speaking of female riders and whoops, id id like a frontal view of them going through the whoops.
I wanna see just how realistic this game is.

|