Monster Energy Supercross 2

foreman52
Fantasy
3183rd
2/20/2019 1:25pm Edited Date/Time 2/20/2019 1:26pm
Spudnut wrote:
So what the fuck is up with the MX track on the compound I won a 450 season and still don’t have it pretty pissed cuz...
So what the fuck is up with the MX track on the compound I won a 450 season and still don’t have it pretty pissed cuz that’s the only reason I rode the pig for 17 races
You need to complete the training components. The track is nothing special so I wouldn't stress.
dirtmike86
2/20/2019 4:15pm
You'll need to play with a group. Search O.M.A. Racing League on Facebook and go from there. Races are Tuesday 7pm Central for 250 and 8pm...
You'll need to play with a group. Search O.M.A. Racing League on Facebook and go from there. Races are Tuesday 7pm Central for 250 and 8pm Central for 450. It took a while to get the first night nailed down for 450's, but looking back I think it went pretty smoothly for how big of a group raced. I think the 450 was split up into 3 heats and then 2 main events (A/B mains).

For what system?
jemcee
2/20/2019 4:18pm
The thing that frustrates me the most about the training (just a warning, this is super pedantic haha) is
Retry?
Yes
Are you sure?
Yes
Press X to start
Just fucken restart why do I need to be sure? I don't lose anything! I'm already fucken frustrated that I just missed the 3 stars by a millisecond on this shit just fucken straight to restart ya dickhead!

Also why does the auto pilot always send you in a stupid direction and why does it always start in 3rd person?!

/rant
kawirider819
2/20/2019 4:26pm Edited Date/Time 2/20/2019 4:27pm
The training is just a sick joke altogether.

The Shop

2/20/2019 6:23pm
The training is just a sick joke altogether.
So true. I’ve done as much as I can at the moment but need more experience points to be able to do the last row of them for the final three stars. You’d think after winning 250 east and west and the 450 All on the hardest settings I’d have enough experience but not quite yet.
adastramx
2/20/2019 7:04pm
2.71GB update on xbox right now anyone know what it is?
Probably adding some female avatars to the game, because whoops how did they let that happen?
foreman52
Fantasy
3183rd
2/20/2019 7:19pm
2.71GB update on xbox right now anyone know what it is?
adastramx wrote:
Probably adding some female avatars to the game, because whoops how did they let that happen?
Lol I was actually surprised they didn’t. Rumour has it next years big breaking change is being able to participate in MakeUp2Mud?
stewie94
2/20/2019 7:58pm
did they take out the red plate visual off the game or am i tripping?
ProKawi24
2/20/2019 9:21pm
foreman52 wrote:
The online issues are even worst than they were before. Other riders freeze breifly and than move ahead. Reminds me how it used to be on...
The online issues are even worst than they were before. Other riders freeze breifly and than move ahead. Reminds me how it used to be on Mx Vs Atv Untamed. Almost impossible to do any bar to bar racing now.
dirtmike86 wrote:
Iam having more issues with assholes than game issues. These retards need to learn how to play or go play fortnite again.
I'll be racing this weekend. I'm having a bunch of dental work done Friday so I imagine I'll be racing a lot this weekend to distract myself from the agony lol.
Yamaha245
2/20/2019 9:56pm Edited Date/Time 2/20/2019 9:57pm
Where the f is my red plate?
2/21/2019 4:00am
Saw this guy get drilled last night by a tuff block lol
Saw this guy get drilled last night by a tuff block lol

lol at the guy on the Honda too looks like he was gonna yard sale that triple
2/21/2019 6:00am
Yeti365 wrote:
I'm a little late to the party on this one as I just got an Xbox One last night. I thought MXGP3 were as good as...
I'm a little late to the party on this one as I just got an Xbox One last night.

I thought MXGP3 were as good as mx games were getting for consoles... damn was I wrong.

This game is absolutely fucking amazing ?

I really, really hope Milestone does an outdoor game (hell, even an AMA series game) closely based on how they've done Supercross The Game 1 & 2.

Holy shit, I'm in love with this game.
Mr. Knobby wrote:
I agree with you, I'm really impressed with this game and enjoying it a ton. Are you on Xbox one X and playing in 4K? The...
I agree with you, I'm really impressed with this game and enjoying it a ton. Are you on Xbox one X and playing in 4K?
The reason I ask is because I noticed that the games smoothness and overall quality went up huge when I went from HD to 4K.

There are small details that really make the game quite amazing. Like I noticed that not only do they do track work after qualifying and rebuild the features of the track fresh for the race, but I noticed that the dirt changed from daytime practice to night time racing - like the moisture content changes similar to what would happen for real.
I have the xbox X how to i make sure its in 4k?
Bennett59
2/21/2019 6:16am
Yeti365 wrote:
I'm a little late to the party on this one as I just got an Xbox One last night. I thought MXGP3 were as good as...
I'm a little late to the party on this one as I just got an Xbox One last night.

I thought MXGP3 were as good as mx games were getting for consoles... damn was I wrong.

This game is absolutely fucking amazing ?

I really, really hope Milestone does an outdoor game (hell, even an AMA series game) closely based on how they've done Supercross The Game 1 & 2.

Holy shit, I'm in love with this game.
Mr. Knobby wrote:
I agree with you, I'm really impressed with this game and enjoying it a ton. Are you on Xbox one X and playing in 4K? The...
I agree with you, I'm really impressed with this game and enjoying it a ton. Are you on Xbox one X and playing in 4K?
The reason I ask is because I noticed that the games smoothness and overall quality went up huge when I went from HD to 4K.

There are small details that really make the game quite amazing. Like I noticed that not only do they do track work after qualifying and rebuild the features of the track fresh for the race, but I noticed that the dirt changed from daytime practice to night time racing - like the moisture content changes similar to what would happen for real.
I have the xbox X how to i make sure its in 4k?
Go into setting on your Xbox and there option for like visual it will tell you what your running. I thought mine was 4K the whole time but then I found out my tv only does 4K in hdmi 1 and had to be turned on.
Hoseclamp
Fantasy
658th
2/21/2019 6:27am Edited Date/Time 2/21/2019 6:28am
adastramx wrote:
Speaking of female riders and whoops, id id like a frontal view of them going through the whoops. Evil
I wanna see just how realistic this game is.
dirtmike86
2/21/2019 6:36am
foreman52 wrote:
The online issues are even worst than they were before. Other riders freeze breifly and than move ahead. Reminds me how it used to be on...
The online issues are even worst than they were before. Other riders freeze breifly and than move ahead. Reminds me how it used to be on Mx Vs Atv Untamed. Almost impossible to do any bar to bar racing now.
dirtmike86 wrote:
Iam having more issues with assholes than game issues. These retards need to learn how to play or go play fortnite again.
ProKawi24 wrote:
I'll be racing this weekend. I'm having a bunch of dental work done Friday so I imagine I'll be racing a lot this weekend to distract...
I'll be racing this weekend. I'm having a bunch of dental work done Friday so I imagine I'll be racing a lot this weekend to distract myself from the agony lol.
Sweet. Just need to find a few more guys on ps4 that don't ride like assholes.
flap
2/21/2019 9:55am Edited Date/Time 2/22/2019 1:24am
Just started my 5th season in the 250s so I can finish that damn training and have the full physics unlocked before 450s hahah.. extremely frustrating. Good thing the game is awesome though, makes that whole part of it slightly more tolerable...

Question. Why would they have 3 SX tracks at the compound that not even in the slightest resemble the actual SX tracks in the game? Or any real SX training facility for that matter? Makes zero sense. Would be sweet to be able to use the compound to actually practice and try settings etc. I could see one fantasy track but all three?
Would be sweet if it was more along the lines of the Stew compound in Mx vs atv.

Side note, how rad would it be if a space at the compound was reserved for a track editor track?
I’d love to make my own outdoors SX practice track and change it up here and there whenever.

Oh well, back to grinding that training... took me extra long since I didn’t realize there were more than one page of stars to get in my first season haha, oops.

Ps- random question, anyone know what “Actions and maneuvers” is in a race? Wondered since the first mxgp game, never got a single point in that category no matter what I’ve tried ?
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
2/21/2019 10:01am
dirtmike86 wrote:
ProKawi24 wrote:
I'll be racing this weekend. I'm having a bunch of dental work done Friday so I imagine I'll be racing a lot this weekend to distract...
dirtmike86 wrote:
I'm coming bro!
dirtmike86
2/21/2019 10:05am
ProKawi24 wrote:
dirtmike86 wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I'm coming bro!
Iam waiting lol.
2/21/2019 10:13am
I'm finally down to getting the last three stars in each category. I really like the game but can honestly say I don't think I've enjoyed any part of the training. I started out running realistic length series but have switched to as short as possible to get week over and get training done faster.
fourfourone
2/21/2019 10:36am
does anyone have mic trouble on xbox? When I play live it looks like everyone is trying to talk in the upper right of the screen but I don't hear anything.
jjavaman
Fantasy
3765th
2/21/2019 11:24am
Has anyone answered the question about actions and manoeuvres?
zookrider62!
Fantasy
583rd
2/21/2019 2:41pm
flap wrote:
Just started my 5th season in the 250s so I can finish that damn training and have the full physics unlocked before 450s hahah.. extremely frustrating...
Just started my 5th season in the 250s so I can finish that damn training and have the full physics unlocked before 450s hahah.. extremely frustrating. Good thing the game is awesome though, makes that whole part of it slightly more tolerable...

Question. Why would they have 3 SX tracks at the compound that not even in the slightest resemble the actual SX tracks in the game? Or any real SX training facility for that matter? Makes zero sense. Would be sweet to be able to use the compound to actually practice and try settings etc. I could see one fantasy track but all three?
Would be sweet if it was more along the lines of the Stew compound in Mx vs atv.

Side note, how rad would it be if a space at the compound was reserved for a track editor track?
I’d love to make my own outdoors SX practice track and change it up here and there whenever.

Oh well, back to grinding that training... took me extra long since I didn’t realize there were more than one page of stars to get in my first season haha, oops.

Ps- random question, anyone know what “Actions and maneuvers” is in a race? Wondered since the first mxgp game, never got a single point in that category no matter what I’ve tried ?
Ive found the compounds from all of the games to be complete garbage. Thank god they focus on replica tracks, when they make their own, thay are not good.
swedishfishmx
Fantasy
3811th
2/21/2019 4:29pm
does anyone have mic trouble on xbox? When I play live it looks like everyone is trying to talk in the upper right of the screen...
does anyone have mic trouble on xbox? When I play live it looks like everyone is trying to talk in the upper right of the screen but I don't hear anything.
Nobody is actually talking.
ProKawi24
2/21/2019 4:30pm
ProKawi24 wrote:
dirtmike86 wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I'm coming bro!
Did you FINALLY get the damn game dude?
2/21/2019 8:57pm
i just noticed in the goggle view, the rider looks ahead in the corner and turns his head. the normal helmet cam doesn’t do that. i didn’t realize there was a difference but their is
2/21/2019 9:16pm
Without having to read this entire thread. Does anyone have this game on a Windows PC? I'm thinking about getting it for me and my boy to play. We don't have a Playstation or Xbox just cuz my kids would be on the damn thing 24/7 if so. What's the scoop on the PC version is it worth it and can you play online, etc?
WillyB
2/21/2019 9:23pm
Without having to read this entire thread. Does anyone have this game on a Windows PC? I'm thinking about getting it for me and my boy...
Without having to read this entire thread. Does anyone have this game on a Windows PC? I'm thinking about getting it for me and my boy to play. We don't have a Playstation or Xbox just cuz my kids would be on the damn thing 24/7 if so. What's the scoop on the PC version is it worth it and can you play online, etc?
strong online scene for MES2 on the PC. Name is Ryda on steam/in-game.
dirtmike86
2/21/2019 9:51pm
If you can't find a good group to play with and you like playing online then don't buy this game. Everyone online is horrible. No brakes, Just crash your brains out in the first turn, land on everyone's head. Iam not saying iam fast but for the life of me I can't figure out why you would play just to make your self crash and piss other people off.

Post a reply to: Monster Energy Supercross 2

The Latest