Monster Energy Cup Pre-Race Press Conference

Related:
Create New Tag

10/18/2019 12:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2019 12:45 PM

|

10/18/2019 1:22 PM

This is painful to watch...

|

10/18/2019 1:30 PM

#sprinkles

|

10/18/2019 1:39 PM

Freezing every two seconds

|

10/18/2019 1:43 PM

Really looking forward to tomorrow night!

|

10/18/2019 1:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2019 1:48 PM

I am excited as heck...but dang that was goofy.

Photo


|

10/18/2019 1:58 PM

Ouch

|

10/18/2019 2:30 PM

Chad says he chose the Honda because you can go to dealers and get parts. This is an exciting development that will certainly push Honda to the front in sales.

Ricky's gonna get slapped with some restraining orders if he keeps rubbing the fellas like that.


|

10/18/2019 3:05 PM

byke wrote:

Chad says he chose the Honda because you can go to dealers and get parts. This is an exciting development that will certainly push Honda to the front in sales.

Ricky's gonna get slapped with some restraining orders if he keeps rubbing the fellas like that.


laughing
|

2020 Yamaha YZ 450
2014 KTM 250 SX / Full Ohlins

imoto34 wrote:
Look at all that torque. The kid on the lawnmower may have laughed so hard he shat his pants.

10/18/2019 3:22 PM

Who the squeaky tiny woman whose voice hurt my head?

|

10/18/2019 3:30 PM

mx_phreek wrote:

Who the squeaky tiny woman whose voice hurt my head?

she replaces Jeff come A1

|

10/18/2019 3:49 PM

That was super gay. Forced.....

|

10/18/2019 4:02 PM

Oh she's annoying.

|

10/18/2019 6:15 PM

Random ass blonde interview dwarf: "Ok Eli, LAST QUESTION: M&M's, or Skittles!?"

Myself and the collective core audience:

Photo

|

10/18/2019 6:17 PM

Tomac lost the beard!

|

10/18/2019 6:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2019 6:25 PM

Moto Obsessed wrote:

Random ass blonde interview dwarf: "Ok Eli, LAST QUESTION: M&M's, or Skittles!?"

Myself and the collective core audience:

Photo

Pretty sure that was a kid that was doing that interview, they introduced her as a "NASCAR kid reporter"..

|

10/18/2019 6:24 PM

Seriously... I thought the NFL was out of touch with their core audience - but holy shit - whoever signed off on the production of this Monster Cup Press Event version of the beaches of Normandy deserves to be tarred and feathered.

|

10/18/2019 6:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2019 6:27 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

Pretty sure that was a kid that was doing that interview, they introduced her as a "NASCAR kid reporter"..

Ohhhh... How cute! I hope she chokes on her chocolate ice cream with extra sprinkles.

|

10/18/2019 6:26 PM

mx_phreek wrote:

Who the squeaky tiny woman whose voice hurt my head?

Is she a special needs individual? What is her purpose? Instead of green Kawasaki it’s now green skittles....

|

10/18/2019 6:32 PM

KYFHO699 wrote:

Tomac lost the beard!

And?

|

10/18/2019 6:34 PM

20mins into this media abortion of a press event and even my wife is asking "why is this so weird?"

via GIPHY

|

10/18/2019 6:39 PM

KYFHO699 wrote:

Tomac lost the beard!

CPR wrote:

And?

New look that's all...looking for an argument or something? Wouldn’t want you to get your vagina in a twist or anything.

|

10/18/2019 6:47 PM

mx_phreek wrote:

Who the squeaky tiny woman whose voice hurt my head?

Amateur hour.... or Make a Wish Foundation.... either seems to be an accurate explanation

|

10/18/2019 7:00 PM

Wow a bunch of grown ass men clowning on a 13 year old girl how fucking pathetic. Grow up!

What kid at 13 isn't thinking about candy and ice cream.

More like Fucktards not vitards!!

|

10/18/2019 7:00 PM

mx_phreek wrote:

Who the squeaky tiny woman whose voice hurt my head?

Moto Obsessed wrote:

Amateur hour.... or Make a Wish Foundation.... either seems to be an accurate explanation

You don't have to be an ass, it was a kid who was given the opportunity to do some interviews. No one forced you to watch.

|

10/18/2019 7:09 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

You don't have to be an ass, it was a kid who was given the opportunity to do some interviews. No one forced you to watch.

Cool your jets, George.. I wish I was forced to watch; then I'd have an explanation for what I just saw

|

10/18/2019 7:12 PM

BMc914 wrote:

Wow a bunch of grown ass men clowning on a 13 year old girl how fucking pathetic. Grow up!

What kid at 13 isn't thinking about candy and ice cream.

More like Fucktards not vitards!!

Better question: what producer isn't considering wtf they're doing with this "promotional broadcast" of a sport that's already begging to be taken seriously. After watching that, I can only hope "the non-traditional viewer" still lumps us in with the Monster Truck demographic

|

10/18/2019 7:18 PM

who in heck watches press conferences and expects something will be worth watching?

like the after race top 3 interviews.
nothing to see, move along.

|

10/18/2019 7:28 PM

TRIGGER WARNING!

To those of you who thought that the official Press Event was cringey...






|

10/18/2019 9:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/18/2019 9:39 PM

CivBars wrote:

TRIGGER WARNING!

To those of you who thought that the official Press Event was cringey...






Adam did good !! and he didn't say one cuss word, lol.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.