Monster Energy Cup Gambling

Related:
Create New Tag

10/13/2017 8:36 AM

Is there any sites, apps, or casinos that allow you to bet on this race?

|

10/13/2017 9:33 AM

LOL, I was in Reno yesterday looking for an MEC line at a casino sports book and couldn’t find any action. I’m sure Vegas is different, try the MGM Grand.

|

10/13/2017 9:46 AM

Doubt it.

|

10/13/2017 10:57 AM

Someone replied in a similar thread a few years back that the Wynn had betting odds on SX. Not sure about now though.

|

10/13/2017 11:28 AM

Barcia listed at +2100 Obviously the play!

Tomac +180
Mooscan +260
Anderson +600
Gasjer +700
Wilson +1100

|

10/13/2017 11:29 AM

Craig
Tickle
Barcia
Grant
all at +2100

|

10/13/2017 11:57 AM

So a 100 dollar bet pays 260 for MM25 to win it all ?? Yea that does not sound right to me.

|

10/13/2017 12:26 PM

Photo

Ladbrokes in Australia have betting on monster cup as they did for mxon.
|

10/13/2017 2:39 PM

So 5 bills pays $ 1300.00 on the Frenchman for the overall. That will make the racing a bit more exciting watching tomorrow night.

|

10/13/2017 3:13 PM

mb60 wrote:

So 5 bills pays $ 1300.00 on the Frenchman for the overall. That will make the racing a bit more exciting watching tomorrow night.

$500 on Barcia or Grant is $10500.00 if Tomac or Moosecan go down or miss the joker lane they are most likely out. Obviously Anderson and Gajser are contender's but not worth the risk, Wilson can win if a 4-5-4 score gets first, The play is Barcia, Grant, maybe Craig.

|

10/13/2017 3:40 PM

Can I bet on Ladbrokes from the USA?? I can't find the Monster Cup anywhere on their website.. only event under Motor Cycling is Japanese sport bikes

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

10/13/2017 3:55 PM

Try ladbrokes.com.au

|

10/13/2017 4:10 PM

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

10/13/2017 11:15 PM

scooterwhipmoore wrote:

$500 on Barcia or Grant is $10500.00 if Tomac or Moosecan go down or miss the joker lane they are most likely out. Obviously Anderson and Gajser are contender's but not worth the risk, Wilson can win if a 4-5-4 score gets first, The play is Barcia, Grant, maybe Craig.

Yes I will take the moderate bet on MM25 plus I like him. Grant or B arcia not as much. 500 on a 1300 bet is playable to me and like I said it will be worth watching.

|

10/14/2017 2:59 AM

Dobson110 wrote:

Try ladbrokes.com.au

Is it actually possible to use this if you don't live in Australia? I believe I tried it before and it didn't work, shame because I would like to throw a little down to make things interesting

|

10/14/2017 3:38 AM

mb60 wrote:

So 5 bills pays $ 1300.00 on the Frenchman for the overall. That will make the racing a bit more exciting watching tomorrow night.

scooterwhipmoore wrote:

$500 on Barcia or Grant is $10500.00 if Tomac or Moosecan go down or miss the joker lane they are most likely out. Obviously Anderson and Gajser are contender's but not worth the risk, Wilson can win if a 4-5-4 score gets first, The play is Barcia, Grant, maybe Craig.

mb60 wrote:

Yes I will take the moderate bet on MM25 plus I like him. Grant or B arcia not as much. 500 on a 1300 bet is playable to me and like I said it will be worth watching.

500! Get on it.

|

10/14/2017 7:54 AM

woody woodpecker wrote:

Is it actually possible to use this if you don't live in Australia? I believe I tried it before and it didn't work, shame because I would like to throw a little down to make things interesting

Apparently not. I just tried to sign up and it said:

Thanks for your interest.
However, customers from United States of America are not currently permitted to open an account with us.
Your account has been locked and we will notify you by email if our terms and conditions change in the future.


Going to bypass the system and PayPal some $$$ to someone I know in New Zealand so they can place a wager for me smile

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

10/14/2017 12:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/14/2017 12:04 PM

Dobson110 wrote:

Try ladbrokes.com.au

woody woodpecker wrote:

Is it actually possible to use this if you don't live in Australia? I believe I tried it before and it didn't work, shame because I would like to throw a little down to make things interesting

F150Motocrosser wrote:

Apparently not. I just tried to sign up and it said:

Thanks for your interest.
However, customers from United States of America are not currently permitted to open an account with us.
Your account has been locked and we will notify you by email if our terms and conditions change in the future.


Going to bypass the system and PayPal some $$$ to someone I know in New Zealand so they can place a wager for me smile

Guys it's possible, just go to google, type random austalia address, fill out with fake info (name, street, etc.) and register. You can deposit and withdraw money with paypal no problem... I did it and put a safe bet on MM25 wink

|

10/14/2017 12:55 PM

Booooooooo angry
Photo

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

10/14/2017 4:25 PM

Dobson110 wrote: Photo

Ladbrokes in Australia have betting on monster cup as they did for mxon.

Thank you!!

|

10/14/2017 5:19 PM

It could be worth putting $10 on anderson

|

10/14/2017 5:39 PM

has anybody on here ever used that ladbrokes sports betting before?

|

10/14/2017 5:53 PM

moto284 wrote:

has anybody on here ever used that ladbrokes sports betting before?

Yeah i have! They arent too bad. I havent done any betting in over a year though. Its not something i do often

|

10/14/2017 7:17 PM

Nice moto one !!!!!

|

10/14/2017 8:11 PM

And even a better moto 2 $$$$$$$

|

10/15/2017 11:52 AM

Anybody win any money??

|

10/15/2017 12:29 PM

Yes the MM25 bet came through. Wish I could have been able to bet more.

|