Monster Energy Cup

FoUrDfIvE
10/15/2016 8:14pm
Fox88 wrote:
I can't find anywhere that says anything about raceday live either? I was really hoping for some Jim Holley stories today, but would take Boyer at...
I can't find anywhere that says anything about raceday live either? I was really hoping for some Jim Holley stories today, but would take Boyer at this point..
FoUrDfIvE
10/15/2016 8:15pm
FoUrDfIvE wrote:
Is this what motocross has become to????? just because we lost the nations and are not hosting a motocross of nations next year (with is crap)...
Is this what motocross has become to????? just because we lost the nations and are not hosting a motocross of nations next year (with is crap) you think the only fans are people out side of north America? I pay lot of money for my cable but don't have fs2 I have the fox go app but it also wont show the race live???? I'm very upset to see what this sport is turning into??? like really there's not one place I can watch this live but on fs2 or if I was inside another country???? I'm absolutely dumb founded by this I would have paid 30+ bucks just to watch it live.... so what it does is make less people go to websites like vurbmoto.com vitalmx.com transworldmotocross.com, supercrosslive.com, racerx.com, Facebook, Instagram or anywhere that out friends might tell us who won and what happen. Idiots your losing money not gaining it. as for me (ex pro motocross racer) I'm prolly done watching this sport if this is what it turns into!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (FoUrDfIvE)
finally found the races online my dumb ass should have checked youtube first.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDZA9f3cnV4
Thanks for the link, I'm with you 100% this is BS.

The Shop

#1 kroc
10/17/2016 6:05am Edited Date/Time 10/17/2016 6:07am
After seeing mec I think you guys and I no were only looking at 1 winner for 2017 supercross. Kroc will rap the supercross up by round 12 and dungey won't make top 3. Then he should go back to the mxgp's no competion in america

Post a reply to: Monster Energy Cup

The Latest