Monster Cup Cancelled

MX304
Fantasy
3753rd
|
Dimblewambie
7/28/2020 10:43am
Just read that too, bummed for the futures event being cancelled more than the cup event. I’m sure there were a lot of amateurs hoping the event would happen.
Motox627!
7/28/2020 11:15am
kkawboy14 wrote:
Bring it to the F1 track in Texas
Especially with them canceling F-1!

The Shop

Falcon
Fantasy
798th
7/28/2020 11:54am
Well, I guess that answers the "Eli Tomac leading the MX series, where will he race?" question.
mx 219
Fantasy
974th
7/28/2020 12:02pm
I would think that for MX to allow SX to finish their season this was discussed and determined MEC would probably be cancelled for the nationals to finish.
JM485
7/28/2020 12:15pm
Just read that too, bummed for the futures event being cancelled more than the cup event. I’m sure there were a lot of amateurs hoping the...
Just read that too, bummed for the futures event being cancelled more than the cup event. I’m sure there were a lot of amateurs hoping the event would happen.
That’s me, I had a lot of fun last year and was hoping I got in this year to, guess that’s out the window now.Sad
Sawfish
7/28/2020 12:39pm
They could have held it at Sam Boyd again? Why did they even move it? There’s nothing going on at that stadium, especially with the newer additions of t mobile stadium and allegiant stadium.
EngIceDave
7/28/2020 12:48pm
Sawfish wrote:
They could have held it at Sam Boyd again? Why did they even move it? There’s nothing going on at that stadium, especially with the newer...
They could have held it at Sam Boyd again? Why did they even move it? There’s nothing going on at that stadium, especially with the newer additions of t mobile stadium and allegiant stadium.
Boyd is closed
LV has the new Allegiant Stadium

The SX race that was to happen back in may at Sam Boyd was to be the final event in it, ever
gt80rider
7/28/2020 12:59pm
Big fan of Monster Cup... but totally understand during covid... I just hope it does come back next year...

I am a HUGE fan of Red Bull Straight Line........ I certainly hope that doesn't get the axe... hell, I hope they start doing that on off-weekends!!! fantastic racing to watch....
EngIceDave
7/28/2020 1:08pm
gt80rider wrote:
Big fan of Monster Cup... but totally understand during covid... I just hope it does come back next year... I am a HUGE fan of Red...
Big fan of Monster Cup... but totally understand during covid... I just hope it does come back next year...

I am a HUGE fan of Red Bull Straight Line........ I certainly hope that doesn't get the axe... hell, I hope they start doing that on off-weekends!!! fantastic racing to watch....
I've been told the straight rhythm is dead
APLMAN99
7/28/2020 6:14pm
Sawfish wrote:
They could have held it at Sam Boyd again? Why did they even move it? There’s nothing going on at that stadium, especially with the newer...
EngIceDave wrote:
Boyd is closed LV has the new Allegiant Stadium The SX race that was to happen back in may at Sam Boyd was to be the...
Boyd is closed
LV has the new Allegiant Stadium

The SX race that was to happen back in may at Sam Boyd was to be the final event in it, ever
Pretty much.

Technically, UNLV still owns it but part of the deal with them being able to play in Allegiant is that the Raiders would have to ‘approve’ of the events. They’ve basically said that the small number of possible events doesn’t justify trying to have a staff.

Makes pretty good sense, economically.
motomoto652
7/30/2020 8:53am
gt80rider wrote:
Big fan of Monster Cup... but totally understand during covid... I just hope it does come back next year... I am a HUGE fan of Red...

EngIceDave wrote:
I've been told the straight rhythm is dead
they took a year off to come up with better ideas and make it bigger.

Post a reply to: Monster Cup Cancelled

The Latest