Monster Claw Claims Another Athlete (semi non-moto)

Related:
Create New Tag

3/8/2018 7:27 AM

Disclaimer:
Don’t expect any of you to really care. I don’t have social media, so excuse me if this has been brought up (doubt it, since it’s FMX related).

Just stumbled upon a picture of long time Rockstar athlete Jackson Strong, and noticed the green claw has claimed him. I know, no one cares about freestyle, especially in the middle of SX season.

I’m all for our sport being promoted, and supported in many ways, but DAMN I’m tired of seeing this ugly green claw everywhere. I stopped sipping energy drinks around 2012, but all of monsters’ product tasted like syrup mixed with sugar sprinkled with more sugar and more syrup on top. Red Bull was the only one that I could tolerate.

Anyways, yeah. Who cares. End Rant.

Photo

|

3/8/2018 7:30 AM

The title of this thread should be, "Oh no – another rider makes a living riding!"

|

3/8/2018 7:30 AM

Whatever pays the bills, right?

|

Instagram: @motoxeno

Premium Off-Road Products: www.jcrspeedshop.com

3/8/2018 7:31 AM

Bro

|

3/8/2018 7:32 AM

If you know people don't care why make a post about it?

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/8/2018 7:33 AM

akillerwombat wrote:

The title of this thread should be, "Oh no – another rider makes a living riding!"

Yeah.

|

3/8/2018 7:33 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

If you know people don't care why make a post about it?

Because-Vital.

|

3/8/2018 7:46 AM

Yeah, No for sure! I'm was super pumped to read this. Then I read it. sick

|

3/8/2018 7:52 AM

Donovan759 wrote:

No, yeah, for sure. I was too but then I wasn't, you know?

|

Might order a pizza, take a nap, doesn't really matter.

3/8/2018 8:04 AM

Cool story bro.

|

3/8/2018 8:14 AM

THE CLAW IS A SERIEOS TRIGGER BRO?!

Photo

|

3/8/2018 8:26 AM

Donovan759 wrote:

SKlein wrote:

No, yeah, for sure. I was too but then I wasn't, you know?

I defiantly know what you're saying. Oh well. Doesn't really matter...

|

3/8/2018 8:27 AM

Wow bros! Such strong hate from such an influential group of internet icons!

|

3/8/2018 8:34 AM

Excuse me for littering with this garbage thread. I forgot every topic posted here on vital is so Intelectual and
meaningful. How dare I bring such blasphemy and ignorance to the highly revered people of this internet discussion board!

|

3/8/2018 8:38 AM

it's just appalling that a fine tuned athlete would ditch Rockstar energy Formula and wreck his health drinking Monster energy and all in the name of money.

|

3/8/2018 9:05 AM

Half yamaha, half kawi = monster teams bro

|

3/8/2018 9:36 AM

What’s the big deal about the monster claw? I don’t mind it. Heck I’d rock it on my bike if I wouldn’t get flamed on here for it

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

3/8/2018 10:37 AM

He’s been on Monster for a while. Not sure why it bothers you so much. The amount of money they give our industry and all action sports is unreal. At this point they don’t have to but they are supporting everything from movie projects to events like X Games and SX. Think about the big picture man.

I get bummed when people bag on any company that literally just hands over millions of dollars to let people do what they love. Energy drinks, car company’s or even cell phones. Every penny helps.

|

3/8/2018 10:40 AM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

He’s been on Monster for a while. Not sure why it bothers you so much. The amount of money they give our industry and all ...more

Someone gets it.

|

3/8/2018 10:56 AM

Is that a KX250 or a YZ250 with green fenders and black plastics?

|

3/8/2018 11:06 AM

test.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

3/8/2018 11:11 AM

JayBraap19 wrote:

Excuse me for littering with this garbage thread. I forgot every topic posted here on vital is so Intelectual and
meaningful. ...more

You seem super affected by this. You ok? Maybe take a break today and stay off the internet if this sorta thing hurts you.

|

3/8/2018 11:29 AM

Lightning78 wrote:

KX

|

If you like uncle tony's meatballs, you'll love his sausage

Now that's Italian

3/8/2018 11:30 AM

JayBraap19 wrote:

meaningful. ...more

121ANM wrote:

You seem super affected by this. You ok? Maybe take a break today and stay off the internet if this sorta thing hurts you.

Just a guy unhappy with his own life and taking it out on the company that funnels arguably the highest dollar amount into our little sport. Nothing to see here.

|

3/8/2018 11:35 AM

Donovan759 wrote:

LOL!

|

3/8/2018 12:13 PM

much ty.

|

3/8/2018 1:10 PM

Uncle Tony wrote:

KX

Sorry brothers, but that there is Jacko's very familiar YZ250, not an old KX he got out of the shed. It does however have a poorly colour matched KX front number plate, and a green YZ fender.

|

3/8/2018 1:21 PM

mitch199 wrote:

Sorry brothers, but that there is Jacko's very familiar YZ250, not an old KX he got out of the shed. It does however have a ...more

Yes I stand corrected YZ

|

If you like uncle tony's meatballs, you'll love his sausage

Now that's Italian

3/8/2018 2:05 PM

Lightning78 wrote:

Uncle Tony wrote:

KX

mitch199 wrote:

Sorry brothers, but that there is Jacko's very familiar YZ250, not an old KX he got out of the shed. It does however have a ...more

New KXF front fender.

|

3/8/2018 2:10 PM

If tampax was paying riders way I’m sure they would decal the bikes up and cringe all the way to the bank.

|