Money Marvin

Related:
Create New Tag

10/14/2017 7:46 PM

New nickname after tonight...

"Money Marvin the Millionaire"

What ya think?

|



10/14/2017 7:54 PM

DV is calling it on Twitter

|

10/14/2017 8:04 PM

MX Guy wrote:

New nickname after tonight...

"Money Marvin the Millionaire"

What ya think?

Millionaire Marvin

|

10/14/2017 8:05 PM

Gus wrote:

DV is calling it on Twitter

Going out on a limb there eh David?

|

10/14/2017 8:07 PM

I'm gonna be the first to say I hope he cracks under the pressure. Sorry not sorry. Hell of a rider just not a fan of him

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

10/14/2017 8:11 PM

Monster may lose a million dollars to a Red Bull rider.

|

10/14/2017 8:16 PM

Only person who could stop him now is Anderson, I think, or himself.

Also, how can you not like Marvin?

|

10/14/2017 9:01 PM

Matilda is online shopping already.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

10/14/2017 9:03 PM

Gus wrote:

DV is calling it on Twitter

BobbyM wrote:

Going out on a limb there eh David?

Heheh.

|

10/14/2017 9:23 PM

Marv “Money” Musquin


Photo

|

10/14/2017 9:39 PM

Like a boss !

|

"We don't rent pigs."

10/14/2017 9:39 PM

Nice!

It's his time.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

10/14/2017 9:43 PM

Loved watching the celebrarhion . We need more of that in supercross. Awsome win he deserves it it

|

10/14/2017 9:52 PM

Money Marv makin it rain!!

|

10/14/2017 10:50 PM

Congrats Marv He won that fair and square. Solid riding. Didn't let the pressure get to him.

|

10/15/2017 12:42 AM

smee113 wrote:

Only person who could stop him now is Anderson, I think, or himself.

Also, how can you not like Marvin?

Yea Marvin is such a good nice guy, big fan here.

|

10/15/2017 12:45 AM

djc wrote:

Loved watching the celebrarhion . We need more of that in supercross. Awsome win he deserves it it

I was going to make a post about his celebration, I loved seeing him so pumped.

|

10/15/2017 1:03 AM

djc wrote:

Loved watching the celebrarhion . We need more of that in supercross. Awsome win he deserves it it

Andingo86 wrote:

I was going to make a post about his celebration, I loved seeing him so pumped.

This, i was laughing and claping my hands all the time ! It was a cool race, thanks Monster and Marv!

|

10/15/2017 1:20 AM

Original 44 wrote:

Monster may lose a million dollars to a Red Bull rider.

Monster doesn't pay Marvin. Feld does.

|

10/15/2017 1:24 AM

i just want to point out that essentially Tomac skipped the MXoN for this race and he ended up racing what 3-4 laps? he actually annoys me. he gets paid to race not to choke under pressure. i feel like people don’t realize enough how often he chokes under pressure. he’s really not that great

|

10/15/2017 1:49 AM

Awesome job by Marvin, that was really cool to watch.

|

10/15/2017 1:51 AM

holtergeist797 wrote:

i just want to point out that essentially Tomac skipped the MXoN for this race and he ended up racing what 3-4 laps? he actually annoys me. he gets paid to race not to choke under pressure. i feel like people don’t realize enough how often he chokes under pressure. he’s really not that great

Your correct.. I don't see him winning another title, he gave Marv a lot of confidence tonight !

|

10/15/2017 1:59 AM

Congrats, Marv!! He was on rails tonight and totally in control. Wish we hadn't lost Eli and Tim but that's racing. Hope they, and Bogle, are ok.

Marv's such a nice dude and a technician on bike. Also congrats to Red Bull KTM and Frankie!!

|

10/15/2017 4:12 AM

If he puts some of that money in several retirement funds every year, he will way surpass the original amount he won.

|

10/15/2017 5:58 AM

What did Marvin say when taking his helmet off? .........if I won the million I'd give him 10 grand.

Who was he talking about?

|

10/15/2017 6:03 AM

Original 44 wrote:

Monster may lose a million dollars to a Red Bull rider.

GuyB wrote:

Monster doesn't pay Marvin. Feld does.

Do they really though?

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


10/15/2017 6:07 AM

Impressive ride and it was awesome to see how pumped he was on winning. Villopoto wasn't anywhere near that excited when he won it back in 2011. Marvin looked to be in shock during his interview. Rode great, took home a massive trophy and a suitcase full of cash. Great job, MM25!!!

|

Nick
-2015 Grom grocery getter
-2011 Road King Classic
-2010 WR250X supermoto

10/15/2017 6:09 AM

Dominate performance .

|

10/15/2017 6:22 AM

Roorda085 wrote:

What did Marvin say when taking his helmet off? .........if I won the million I'd give him 10 grand.

Who was he talking about?

I think he was talking to frankie his mechanic but 10k seems super low. 50k at least.

|

10/15/2017 7:01 AM



Congratulations Marvin


.... damn french ... again ... wink
|