Mobius has great customer support!

Wintyfresh
1/31/2018 8:49am
Last weekend when I got done riding I noticed the screw holding the extension stop of my X8 brace had backed out, causing both the screw and stop to wind up MIA. I contacted Mobius to see about getting a replacement part and was pleasantly surprised to receive an email reply after hours the same day. After sorting out what was needed they've shipped out the replacement parts on their dime, plus the extension stop kit which wasn't included in my earlier-released accessory kit. It's great to find a company that takes the time and effort to really make their customers feel valued!
|
DB97
1/31/2018 9:17am
I agree they're really good. I had the older steel cable version that eventually snapped and they repaired and upgraded them both for free.
bvm111
1/31/2018 9:32am
I am about to buy a set... I would assume you guys are happy with them? If you have time can you give a quick review?

Thanks to anyone able to provide feedback!

I am coming from Leatt C frame and both the patella protection broke off and Leatt is no longer supporting them and tried to get me to purchase their new X Frame... ok yeah sure I will DryDryDry
Ryno23
Fantasy
779th
1/31/2018 9:49am
I agree with the customer service. I had the cables on mine starting to fray just on my left brace. I called them in which they immediately sent a call tag, had me send both of them to update both sides with a newer design to eliminate the problem, and sent them straight out to me with a same day turn around. The entire exchange took less than a week. Top notch customer service in my book.

Now, to the honest part of the brace. They are decently comfortable, hold position fairly well, and feel very solid on my knees. The downsides is you sweat like a whore in church with them and they are bulky. But protection being the top priority in my opinion they do that very well.
DB97
1/31/2018 9:51am Edited Date/Time 1/31/2018 1:07pm
I can't compare as these were my first real knee braces. First ride didn't even notice them really comfortable, I used to rub the inside of my knees raw with shin pads so glad that never happens anymore. The braces cover everything but the back and I've never hurt my knee at all in the 2 years of using them. Only minor complaints is when putting pants on the Velcro strap can catch so you have to watch it and my old seven pants pinched in the brace occasionally. I'm pretty sure the upgraded style fixed the pinching problem it hasn't happened anymore.

The Shop

c0ncEpT
1/31/2018 10:30am
Customer service is top notch.

My cables were coming apart and I didn't have time to ship them back. They shipped me the parts to repair them myself with no questions asked.
NATEP231
1/31/2018 11:05am
Good to know! I also am think about pulling the trigger on a set and getting a pair of asterisk zero g socks to go with them
Wintyfresh
1/31/2018 2:00pm
bvm111, all I have to compare them to is an old set of EVS braces I have previously, but these don't leave welts/bruises on the backs of my legs, don't appear to limit movement on the bike, and are comfortable enough to wear all day (8+ hour trail rides in addition to the track).
Markee
Fantasy
2006th
1/31/2018 4:45pm
DB97 wrote:
I agree they're really good. I had the older steel cable version that eventually snapped and they repaired and upgraded them both for free.
Same here. Talked with some guy on the phone I forget his name. I had the older cable and he sent it out over night with detailed instructions. He also said he would like for me to send them back for evaluation and tune up free of charge. I'll never forget what he told me after I thanked him for the help: "No problem, and we thank you for trusting your knees in our braces". Thought that was pretty cool.

BTW: I love my braces
Spooner
1/31/2018 5:07pm
Yeah Scott at Möbius has amazing customer support for sure. Other brands should take notice.
BAMX
1/31/2018 8:39pm
Thanks for the info. After EVS stopped making parts for my WEB knee braces, I am looking for new options. It won't be EVS after the customer service rep essentially told me tough luck and that I should just buy a new set of their latest braces.

Post a reply to: Mobius has great customer support!

The Latest