Mitchell Harrison

Matthes
1/14/2019 2:31pm
He ruined my Pulpmx fantasy team also. Not mad, just disappointed.
DonM
1/14/2019 2:34pm
Matthes wrote:
He ruined my Pulpmx fantasy team also. Not mad, just disappointed.
Look above at my post you'll get a chuckle with who posted about not giving a spec of shit about fantasy...Laughing
1/14/2019 2:39pm
Premix wrote:
Melon made a solid point about Fantasy SX putting more eyes on guys that wouldn’t normally be looked at, mainly Harrison’s recent mechanical issues and DNF/DNS...
Melon made a solid point about Fantasy SX putting more eyes on guys that wouldn’t normally be looked at, mainly Harrison’s recent mechanical issues and DNF/DNS wouldn’t even be discussed on here if not for Fantasy.

You then countered by saying you’ve never played “Fantasy Games”, but have a vested interest in him because he’s friends of a friend.

So for the rest of us who aren’t friends of friends of friends, outside of Fantasy, no one would notice his issues. It would just be another 250 guy with a locked up bike. But with Fanatsy, we are now watching how he qualifies and places each week because it directly affects our teams. We know what team he rides for, who’s doing his motors, ect.

I just don’t see how these “Fanatsy Games” can be viewed as a bad thing. Maybe for my wallet, but that’s about it
I care how he does regardless of fantasy. Not everybody here only pays attention to the top 5. But, yes, the people who come here and talk shit on the riders that aren’t real fans wouldn’t pay any attention to him.
zehn
1/20/2019 8:53pm
4cs since you deleted your other thread, still trying to contact Factory Services, or are you ready to forge, machine, and create your own factory motor?

No?

The Shop

4csHATER
1/20/2019 10:08pm
zehn wrote:
4cs since you deleted your other thread, still trying to contact Factory Services, or are you ready to forge, machine, and create your own factory motor...
4cs since you deleted your other thread, still trying to contact Factory Services, or are you ready to forge, machine, and create your own factory motor?

No?
it was all in fun lmao
1/20/2019 11:00pm
zehn wrote:
4cs since you deleted your other thread, still trying to contact Factory Services, or are you ready to forge, machine, and create your own factory motor...

No?
anything good happen before it was deleted? didn't look back after making my post.

Post a reply to: Mitchell Harrison

The Latest