Mitchell Harrison

Trae_Arnold
1/13/2019 2:17am Edited Date/Time 1/20/2019 11:01pm
Dear Mitchell Harrison,
After 3 bike mechanical failures, I would leave your team and somehow terminate your contract. Your life is more important than your bike shutting off on a triple. If I were you, buy a 450 and race the rest of the series! Someone is always injured and a spot will always be open (Mookie injured)
|
JCU927
1/13/2019 6:18am
Agreed! I was rooting for him to bounce back from A1. He's riding really good
biscuit11
1/13/2019 6:24am
He killed my fantasy team lol
Meister
1/13/2019 6:38am
Run Mitchell Run...

Everyone gave me shit last week for pointing out questionable actions. Here we are again...

The Shop

slothy
1/13/2019 7:22am
What happened this time? All I seen was a DNS next to his name..
Tarz483
Fantasy
379th
1/13/2019 7:26am
biscuit11 wrote:
Im pretty sure all of the pulp experts had him
I didnt and got 8 finishers thankfully
1/13/2019 7:36am
I’m assuming more bike problem. Kids gonna get hurt bad if this keeps up. Good luck MH!

VasageXx
1/13/2019 7:46am
Yeah I was wondering myself what happen I don’t remember them saying anything? He’s been looking great when shit is actually working, I feel bad for him.
ML512
Fantasy
36th
1/13/2019 7:55am
The team switched engine builders per Mitchell’s request this week and they still had a problem. Last week something with the clutch was going on where it was completely spinning the basket from the gear I believe (or something similar to that situation) I wonder if it happened again...
DTR830
Fantasy
1131st
1/13/2019 8:17am
biscuit11 wrote:
motoxxx599 wrote:
#metoo
his team killed it
MX Culture
1/13/2019 8:22am
ML512 wrote:
The team switched engine builders per Mitchell’s request this week and they still had a problem. Last week something with the clutch was going on where...
The team switched engine builders per Mitchell’s request this week and they still had a problem. Last week something with the clutch was going on where it was completely spinning the basket from the gear I believe (or something similar to that situation) I wonder if it happened again...
Mike is correct and no it was a different internal problem.
P.s. - nobody gives a F about your fantasy teams.
Meister
1/13/2019 8:48am
Ahh, sounds like a sore spot from someone close. All makes sense now.

How about they just get their shit together. They have a top teir 250 rider and are blowing it. For him and their own reputation.
slipdog
1/13/2019 8:55am
I feel bad for Mitchell and his team. They certainly don't want this any more than Mitchell does.
Bramlett321
1/13/2019 8:57am
ML512 wrote:
The team switched engine builders per Mitchell’s request this week and they still had a problem. Last week something with the clutch was going on where...
Then put a freakin stock yz engine in the bike....at least he’ll finish the damn race....I really feel for this guy
mxb2
1/13/2019 8:59am
Get a 450, pipe and suspension . Go racing.
MX Culture
1/13/2019 9:07am Edited Date/Time 1/13/2019 9:41am
slipdog wrote:
I feel bad for Mitchell and his team. They certainly don't want this any more than Mitchell does.
Spot on Slip. Yes we are bummed as well and want nothing but success for Mitchell, the team and the sponsors.
My sore spot Meister is that everyone says “that ruined my fantasy team” in almost every post. No matter what rider crashed or dnf’d Or whatever. Why must it be stated all the time? I don’t get it. Does anyone care about anyone else’s fantasy team?
mxb2
1/13/2019 9:15am
slipdog wrote:
MX Culture wrote:
Spot on Slip. Yes we are bummed as well and want nothing but success for Mitchell, the team and the sponsors. My sore spot Meister is...
Spot on Slip. Yes we are bummed as well and want nothing but success for Mitchell, the team and the sponsors.
My sore spot Meister is that everyone says “that ruined my fantasy team” in almost every post. No matter what rider crashed or dnf’d Or whatever. Why must it be stated all the time? I don’t get it. Does anyone care about anyone else’s fantasy team?
Fantasy team about as important as the thumbs up or down feature.
Myke
Fantasy
2861st
1/13/2019 9:19am
I pulled him off my fantasy team last minute luckily.
Premix
1/13/2019 9:56am
slipdog wrote:
MX Culture wrote:
Spot on Slip. Yes we are bummed as well and want nothing but success for Mitchell, the team and the sponsors. My sore spot Meister is...
Because if it wasn’t for Fantasy SX, no one would care if Harrison had engine problems or not, or furthermore where he finished. Let that sink in. Rather than being a Debbie Downer, look at the exposure (good or bad) that’s it’s giving him.

He had Twisted Development on the engines this weekend. He’s in good hands. He’ll bounce back.
Meister
1/13/2019 11:06am
I definitely don't give two shits about the fantasy stuff. I just wanna see him on a bike that'll stay together for 1 evening.
jeffro503
1/13/2019 12:06pm
slipdog wrote:
MX Culture wrote:
Is there something new , last minute change's to the bikes before rounds #1 and #2? I'm asking if you guy's had any bike issues with testing before the season started? Maybe something his race bike uses , that is not being used on his practice bikes? Hope you guy's get this figured out. It's not just race finishes here , it's also about a rider's health being on the line. That can be a scary situation for a rider to try and push 100% on a bike he may not trust. And who could blame him at this point. I wish you guy's good luck.
MelonFan123
1/13/2019 12:06pm
MX Culture wrote:
I understand the frustration about everybody mentioning their fantasy teams, but let me give you the other side of it. If it wasn't for fantasy, there wouldn't be a thread about Mitchell and his struggling team.

BUT...one of the good things about fantasy is it makes fans aware of and root for guys outside of the "top guys" (based on their own selfish needs of course lol). This is a good thing for the sport. If this many people didn't have him on their fantasy do you think anyone would notice or care that he had a DNS? I doubt it.

jeffro503
1/13/2019 12:10pm
MX Culture wrote:
I understand the frustration about everybody mentioning their fantasy teams, but let me give you the other side of it. If it wasn't for fantasy, there...
I understand the frustration about everybody mentioning their fantasy teams, but let me give you the other side of it. If it wasn't for fantasy, there wouldn't be a thread about Mitchell and his struggling team.

BUT...one of the good things about fantasy is it makes fans aware of and root for guys outside of the "top guys" (based on their own selfish needs of course lol). This is a good thing for the sport. If this many people didn't have him on their fantasy do you think anyone would notice or care that he had a DNS? I doubt it.

Not entirely true Melon. I have never even done a fantasy game , and have my own personal reason's for rooting for Mitchell. He's extremely close to a friend of mine and I root for him every weekend. I couldn't care less about any fantasy game stuff.
Badd127
Fantasy
2116th
1/13/2019 2:15pm
He ruined my fantasy team.
No one gives 2 shits about your fantasy team.
I care about his team. So tell us Texas Built, would you have scored max points if he had put it in the top ten?
Tell us who you picked and what you scored. I really do want to know if Mitchell is the cause of all your fantasy problems.

Post a reply to: Mitchell Harrison

The Latest