Mitch Payton on Pulp..

avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
Edited Date/Time 7/1/2015 9:00am
Is it me or is this interview one of the best ever?
|
machine
6/29/2015 6:56pm
Thanks for the heads up, of course now the site is bogged down..lol

The Shop

FWYT
6/29/2015 7:20pm
And fucking Phil . . . . that guy rules. Total fan.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1182nd
6/29/2015 7:23pm
These two need their own podcast. Matthes, make this happen.
machine
6/29/2015 7:23pm
How can you call someone a troll and it NOT be taken seriously...damn... Huh
6/30/2015 5:12am Edited Date/Time 6/30/2015 6:21am
That had some great parts in, especially Mitch and somehow Weimer came off as being alright, he actually has a sense of humour, sorry dude but I'm surprised.

Btw. Matthes, filthy would fit right in over here. But good call on RV, wow strong words.
Seamorbutts
6/30/2015 6:10am
The more I listen to Matthes, the more lame his humor gets. He tries to be funny at all times, but he's NOT funny. I've finally Jumped the fence of thinking he's a true down to earth dipshit.
erikcrvjl
6/30/2015 8:28am
The more I listen to Matthes, the more lame his humor gets. He tries to be funny at all times, but he's NOT funny. I've finally...
The more I listen to Matthes, the more lame his humor gets. He tries to be funny at all times, but he's NOT funny. I've finally Jumped the fence of thinking he's a true down to earth dipshit.
I think his humor is fine! Lighten up guy
davistld01
6/30/2015 8:39am
That had some great parts in, especially Mitch and somehow Weimer came off as being alright, he actually has a sense of humour, sorry dude but...
That had some great parts in, especially Mitch and somehow Weimer came off as being alright, he actually has a sense of humour, sorry dude but I'm surprised.

Btw. Matthes, filthy would fit right in over here. But good call on RV, wow strong words.
I didn't catch his comments in RV. What did he say?
Xeno
6/30/2015 10:07am
Good interview with Mitch, especially his comments about sponsorship, Reed's situation and series management.
The archive is up, I think the Mitch segment starts around 34 minutes in.
Canerat
6/30/2015 10:10am
Anywhere that one can read the interviews?
Grieby54
6/30/2015 1:56pm
Is it really 5 freaking hours?!
Tpog496
6/30/2015 2:12pm
The more I listen to Matthes, the more lame his humor gets. He tries to be funny at all times, but he's NOT funny. I've finally...
He's alright except with this whole gibs thing its getting really annoying. I had to turn it off last night after he brought it up for like the third week in a row. I just don't see what makes him think anyone cares.
6/30/2015 3:11pm
That had some great parts in, especially Mitch and somehow Weimer came off as being alright, he actually has a sense of humour, sorry dude but...

davistld01 wrote:
I didn't catch his comments in RV. What did he say?
That he's a disgrace to the spirt is about the most polite way really, he says as of one week ago he knows factually that nobody including the named agent of Villopoto has said jack to those that matter and have paid millions for him. He called him out big time, jakes head nearly fell off I can tell you.

And while Matthes may come across as a dick the majority of the time (which he does on purpose for promo IMO), on this one I truly believe him and cannot argue.
Seamorbutts
6/30/2015 3:17pm
Tpog496 wrote:
He's alright except with this whole gibs thing its getting really annoying. I had to turn it off last night after he brought it up for...
He's alright except with this whole gibs thing its getting really annoying. I had to turn it off last night after he brought it up for like the third week in a row. I just don't see what makes him think anyone cares.
That one of the examples. Let it go dude, you wore out the zist of it eons ago, move on.
ocscottie
6/30/2015 3:20pm
Grieby54 wrote:
I cant even remember the last time i tuned in live its been so long, and it was 4hours which i thought was ludicrous...but 5! umm WOW.
RedDirtDog
6/30/2015 4:40pm
Grieby54 wrote:
and you cant even fast foward it? what the fuck who listens to this?
S.Loyer
6/30/2015 5:03pm
Grieby54 wrote:
ocscottie wrote:
I cant even remember the last time i tuned in live its been so long, and it was 4hours which i thought was ludicrous...but 5! umm...
I cant even remember the last time i tuned in live its been so long, and it was 4hours which i thought was ludicrous...but 5! umm WOW.
It was a good damn 5 hours. Great job by done Gibbs, Wiemer and the rest of the Pulp Crew.
6/30/2015 5:07pm
Grieby54 wrote:
RedDirtDog wrote:
Apparently about 20,000 people per week, myself included. Who said you can't fast forward it? Download the podcast and fast forward away.
RedDirtDog
6/30/2015 6:30pm
Grieby54 wrote:
RedDirtDog wrote:
Apparently about 20,000 people per week, myself included. Who said you can't fast forward it? Download the podcast and fast forward away.
hmm I cant seem to download it, the link opens another window and plays the online podcast that you cant fastforward
JVT357
Fantasy
3149th
6/30/2015 6:48pm
RedDirtDog wrote:
hmm I cant seem to download it, the link opens another window and plays the online podcast that you cant fastforward
Go to stitcher.com, listen there. All the fast forwarding you want
scott_nz
Fantasy
655th
6/30/2015 6:49pm
ai normally listen to the show as a podcast most weeks, good to haev on while driving, or working in teh shed, and being able to fast forward the ad's, and some other stuff when you want to is pretty easy
swedishfishmx
Fantasy
3801st
6/30/2015 8:05pm
RedDirtDog wrote:
JVT357 wrote:
Go to stitcher.com, listen there. All the fast forwarding you want
Stitcher is amazing for being able to fast forward and rewind. I love the quick rewind feature, I probably rewound it 5 times to hear Raining Yellow start up his new YZ. I wish the show was longer honestly, It helps the day go by faster and I like all the moto insight.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1751st
6/30/2015 8:32pm
The length of the show is fine but I only listen to the archives. Gets me through driving, work or cutting lawn for four hours.

Steve does a good job but the deal with Gibbs talking to a rider's wife has to be over. It's not funny anymore and no one cares. I actually had to fast forward through this part for the first time. In fact Gibbs should stay silent.
ocscottie
6/30/2015 9:10pm
RedDirtDog wrote:
Right click / save as
steed 2.0
6/30/2015 11:57pm
Respect 20k listeners not bad at all
RY4N37
7/1/2015 12:31am
That he's a disgrace to the spirt is about the most polite way really, he says as of one week ago he knows factually that nobody...
That he's a disgrace to the spirt is about the most polite way really, he says as of one week ago he knows factually that nobody including the named agent of Villopoto has said jack to those that matter and have paid millions for him. He called him out big time, jakes head nearly fell off I can tell you.

And while Matthes may come across as a dick the majority of the time (which he does on purpose for promo IMO), on this one I truly believe him and cannot argue.
If what Matthes said is true, and I believe it is as I've seen a fair few people talk about it and Matthes said he'd had conformation, then it is a total joke. How difficult is it to just send 1 email? At least give them a clue, even if he can't commit to racing again at this point, at least give them some information. This year has already been a total write off for KRT, how are they supposed to plan for next year not knowing if he's going to return?

I think it'd be really funny if a month/6 weeks down the line RV decides he's ready to ride again and give it another shot for next season, and KRT just say, sorry buddy our seats are full.

Just amazes me how completely un-professional it is.

Post a reply to: Mitch Payton on Pulp..

The Latest