315th
Edited Date/Time 3/10/2019 9:30pm

|
TymeMoto
3/3/2019 7:11am
Mitch has those bikes tuned to perfection this year
Texas Built
3/3/2019 12:45pm
They usually do well indoors. Outdoors is another story. Outdoors they seem to make the bike with leftover Pixy Stix.

The Shop

mxracer71
Fantasy
2442nd
3/3/2019 6:49pm
thats pretty f-ed up. mitch is in a wheel chair for gods sake. Dosent anyone have any f-ing morals anymore
MJC
3/3/2019 6:56pm
mxracer71 wrote:
thats pretty f-ed up. mitch is in a wheel chair for gods sake. Dosent anyone have any f-ing morals anymore
Eh what? Pull your head in
3/3/2019 7:04pm Edited Date/Time 3/3/2019 7:08pm
mxracer71 wrote:
MJC wrote:
Oops
3/3/2019 7:07pm
mxracer71 wrote:
MJC wrote:
He's saying he could kick Mitch's ass.

Who pulls their head in?
mxracer71
Fantasy
2442nd
3/3/2019 7:39pm Edited Date/Time 3/3/2019 7:40pm
Pull my head in? Making a joke of a icon in sport that is in a wheel chair saying he's going to get out and kick their ass is pretty shitty. Instead of pulling my head in why don't you pull your head out? I believe in karma so making a joke about someone in a chair that is paralyzed isint that funny. Why don't you ask mitch or say blake savage or jessy nelson how they would feel about that? Thats why i said no one has any morals anymore.
rob162
3/3/2019 7:44pm
mxracer71 wrote:
Pull my head in? Making a joke of a icon in sport that is in a wheel chair saying he's going to get out and kick...
Pull my head in? Making a joke of a icon in sport that is in a wheel chair saying he's going to get out and kick their ass is pretty shitty. Instead of pulling my head in why don't you pull your head out? I believe in karma so making a joke about someone in a chair that is paralyzed isint that funny. Why don't you ask mitch or say blake savage or jessy nelson how they would feel about that? Thats why i said no one has any morals anymore.
You should ask mitch how he feels about this. I would LOVE to hear what he says to you. Lol
MJC
3/3/2019 7:47pm
mxracer71 wrote:
Pull my head in? Making a joke of a icon in sport that is in a wheel chair saying he's going to get out and kick...
Oi dick lips, what part of any post above ridiculed or made fun of Mitch or any of the other guys you mentioned?
I didn’t find the meme particularly funny, but in no way was it disrespectful.
Settle down mate.
Helda
3/3/2019 8:12pm
mxracer71 wrote:
WTF dude hahahaha
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
3/3/2019 9:40pm
mxracer71 wrote:
I'm in a chair and I don't have a problem with it.

It's a joke. He's not making fun of Mitch or his situation.

Sense of humor, get one!
AngryBear
3/3/2019 10:02pm
mxracer71 wrote:
i'm just going to leave this here. it seems applicable.

gnarwhip
3/3/2019 10:38pm Edited Date/Time 3/3/2019 10:43pm
Psh Mitch has been dealing with this for almost 30 years. I was watching the San Diego sx ‘91 on YouTube the other day when McGrath came from way back and passed Lamson for the lead, and Meyers said the same thing about Mitch. He still probably gets nervous though. Incredible that dude is still running the top team.
Spagina767
3/4/2019 12:13am
mxracer71 wrote:
Look dude. Thanks for your PC policing, but you are soft as can be.

My brother has cerebral palsy, and is in a chair. So, I have spent my whole life wanting to kick peoples asses who are out of line. It's a joke, and anyone with one ounce of grit can take it and laugh. If someone can't, well, their parents didn't raise them right.

This. This is not out of line. You need to relax.
Looby321
3/4/2019 7:17am
mxracer71 wrote:
You need to settle down and have a Snickers, unless you’re always this dramatic....if so, just don’t post.
TriRacer27
Fantasy
47th
3/4/2019 7:28am
mxracer71 wrote:
Shouldn't you be protesting something somewhere?

JWRM
3/4/2019 10:09pm Edited Date/Time 3/4/2019 10:11pm
mxracer71 wrote:
Unbelievable. I sincerely doubt Mitch would be as uptight about a legitimately funny joke. Hell, I have paralyzed friends and they make jokes about it all the time. Relax, holmes.
Pittburgh106
Fantasy
1837th
3/10/2019 5:42pm
mxracer71 wrote:
Spagina767 wrote:
Look dude. Thanks for your PC policing, but you are soft as can be. My brother has cerebral palsy, and is in a chair. So, I...
Look dude. Thanks for your PC policing, but you are soft as can be.

My brother has cerebral palsy, and is in a chair. So, I have spent my whole life wanting to kick peoples asses who are out of line. It's a joke, and anyone with one ounce of grit can take it and laugh. If someone can't, well, their parents didn't raise them right.

This. This is not out of line. You need to relax.
Big Al could take down one or two of these haters with his chair, he would find that funny too.
carmfarm
3/10/2019 9:30pm Edited Date/Time 3/10/2019 9:31pm
mxracer71 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I'm in a chair and I don't have a problem with it. It's a joke. He's not making fun of Mitch or his situation. Sense of...
I'm in a chair and I don't have a problem with it.

It's a joke. He's not making fun of Mitch or his situation.

Sense of humor, get one!
L

Post a reply to: Mitch Payton during E/W Shootout

The Latest