Mitch Evans to 114Motorsports confirmed

Related:
Create New Tag

1/2/2019 1:41 AM

Title says it all, another Aussie trying out the European Motocross scene along with Jed Beaton. Keen to see what this kid can do.

|

1/2/2019 1:56 AM

Defintely should be interesting thats for sure, going to be a little challenge going back to a 250 but he will do well regardless!!!

|

1/2/2019 2:37 AM

I see Zach Pichon is his team mate I assume he's bringing money (He hasn't garnered any results worthy of getting on a team has he?) Which that team needs. I hope that means they can get the bikes better than last year!
Can't wait for next season!

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

1/2/2019 2:41 AM

jemcee wrote:

I see Zach Pichon is his team mate I assume he's bringing money (He hasn't garnered any results worthy of getting on a team ...more

Kind of looks like Mitch has already dropped some weight. Beaton is a big dude and he didn't do to bad on that privateer Kawasaki. I don't think the 114 bike would be any slower then that Kawi. Even though Hunter said it was slow, He did get some okay starts on it especially on hardpack.

|

1/2/2019 2:49 AM

I would assume that their engine package will be better this year? How old is Evans?

|

Current fleet of two wheeled vehicles:
- KTM SX 250 2020
- Suzuki GSX-R 600 K7 track spec
- Canyon Sender CF 8.0 2018 Downhill
- Canyon Spectral:ON 7.0 2019 EMTB
- White GX Pro 20 Gravel

1/2/2019 3:09 AM

What makes you say that motofinne?

|

1/2/2019 3:17 AM

jemcee wrote:

I see Zach Pichon is his team mate I assume he's bringing money (He hasn't garnered any results worthy of getting on a team ...more

JB479 wrote:

Kind of looks like Mitch has already dropped some weight. Beaton is a big dude and he didn't do to bad on that privateer ...more

Yeah maybe, I am only going off Hunter saying they weren't far off stock haha but ya right you wouldn't even get close to those KTMs if ya bike was slow..
Either way surely being a second year team they'll have it more sorted

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

1/2/2019 3:20 AM

Helda wrote:

What makes you say that motofinne?

I think it was rumoured that they got a spec from geico at the start of the season and they stuck with that spec for the whole season. Being a really new bike there is still heaps of room for development so hope they get an updated spec for the new season.

He is 20 years old, I actually raced him myself at Aussies, 8-10 years ago. My aim was not to get lapped by him and Beaton and Wilson Todd ?

|

1/2/2019 4:51 AM

Helda wrote:

What makes you say that motofinne?

Like brycepdh mentioned, i think they got the early Geico Honda engines that were way slower compared to what the Geico Honda bikes had in the end of 2018.

It was also the teams first year in the GPs so i would imagine that pretty much everything will be slightly better for year two!

|

Current fleet of two wheeled vehicles:
- KTM SX 250 2020
- Suzuki GSX-R 600 K7 track spec
- Canyon Sender CF 8.0 2018 Downhill
- Canyon Spectral:ON 7.0 2019 EMTB
- White GX Pro 20 Gravel

1/2/2019 4:29 PM

Motofinne wrote:

Like brycepdh mentioned, i think they got the early Geico Honda engines that were way slower compared to what the Geico Honda ...more

Hopefully that is the case and the team itself will have more experience too which will play a huge part to their program this season

|

1/2/2019 11:37 PM

Go Mitch! hopefully he has a good learning year.

|