Minneapolis covid requirements?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/13/2021 6:30 PM

Will you have to show proof of vaccination to attend the Minneapolis supercross?

|

10/13/2021 6:33 PM

Just what we needed…another covid vaccine thread,,laughing

|

10/13/2021 6:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/13/2021 6:38 PM

hommer wrote:

Will you have to show proof of vaccination to attend the Minneapolis supercross?

If the stadium says you will have to show proof then yes you will have to show proof. If not then you wont. Are they making people show proof for the Vikings games? that may be your answer.

|

Ed Johnson

10/13/2021 6:39 PM

Mini apple tits

|

10/13/2021 6:54 PM

Photo
|

"OK, Boomer!"

10/13/2021 7:07 PM

Photo
|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

10/13/2021 7:31 PM

Vaccine, covid, and politics aside and off the table many fans are in the same boat as the OP. Zero reason to buy tickets in advance. That stadium won't sell out in February. It’s modern so no bad seats. We drive back and forth same day to save the $200/night hotel. Go for it and save your money for the MXoN 2022 at Red Bud. Minneapolis SX is worth the $600 with gas for family of 3 to me.

|

10/13/2021 8:29 PM

Can’t think of a better reason to stay living in Texas.

Minnesota’s gone down the shitter. Glad I visited my family earlier this year before all this bs started coming down the pipe.

|

2022 CRF450
2003 CR250
2003 YZ125

10/14/2021 5:35 AM

JeffGuckenberg wrote:

Minnesota’s gone down the shitter. Glad I visited my family earlier ...more

Were people really getting $10k power bills during that storm in spring (or was it winter) in TX or was that bs?

|

10/14/2021 5:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/14/2021 5:40 AM

US Bank Stadium does not require proof of vaccine, and does not require masks.

None of the stadiums currently on the SX schedule are requiring proof of vaccine.

Feld is not requiring proof of vaccine.

Despite these easily verifiable facts, this thread will go for another 20+ pages. See "Non-Moto".

|

10/14/2021 6:30 AM

JeffGuckenberg wrote:

yak651 wrote:

Were people really getting $10k power bills during that storm in spring (or was it winter) in TX or was that bs?

People who finessed themselves, did; which was a select few, long story short it was people who had a variable rate from their energy provider. Obviously power became more in demand when it was incredibly hard to come by, stocks went through the roof, therefore the price of power went through the roof, power company billed them for insane amount to cover their own asses. was a shit show for some, I would never have a variable rate on anything like that (power, mortgage loan or any loan for that matter) also was extremely lucky, I was in Hawaii on vacation the whole 11 days it was freezing. So I missed the whole thing, left the day of the initial freeze and came back the night it was about to come back over 32 degrees.

|

2022 CRF450
2003 CR250
2003 YZ125

10/14/2021 7:00 AM

Just bring some ivermectin.

|

10/14/2021 7:51 AM

^^^ you pigeon got a problem then or spider mite

|

10/14/2021 8:06 AM

Vaccines are not required by Feld or US Bank stadium. You can easily look this information up for yourself.

|

10/14/2021 8:14 AM

JeffGuckenberg wrote:

You get a feel for how Minneapolis is a dumpster fire when you see how much houses are going for around here. Man, my property taxes will be going through the roof with all the bidding wars in the neighborhood. Lots of people moving in. Not many moving out.

And we're conveniently close to Millville and Meadow Valley...

|

10/14/2021 8:19 AM

JeffGuckenberg wrote:

Hehehehe..... I'll check back with you in two years... all those cali to texas transfers will ruin what you love... the writing is already on the wall.... rip texas

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

10/14/2021 8:44 AM

JeffGuckenberg wrote:

gt80rider wrote:

Hehehehe..... I'll check back with you in two years... all those cali to texas transfers will ruin what you love... the ...more

They’ve been saying that for years but we’re still red lol.

|

2022 CRF450
2003 CR250
2003 YZ125

10/14/2021 8:46 AM

JeffGuckenberg wrote:

DaveB771 wrote:

You get a feel for how Minneapolis is a dumpster fire when you see how much houses are going for around here. Man, my property ...more

Dude I heard that lol. I have some fam in Minneapolis, but most are further north (Duluth, Bemidji) it ain’t much better up there, houses are going for insane amounts

|

2022 CRF450
2003 CR250
2003 YZ125

10/14/2021 9:11 AM

Just went to a Vikings game. Didn’t need the vaccine or the mask.

|

10/14/2021 3:46 PM

JeffGuckenberg wrote:

gt80rider wrote:

Hehehehe..... I'll check back with you in two years... all those cali to texas transfers will ruin what you love... the ...more

Hope the people continue to migrate south and west, we have ppl enough up here already. WI, MN and MI will continue to enjoy the plentiful green woods, vegetation lakes, rivers and streams. . Ya it gets cold we get to switch it up and moto on snowmobiles. West Coast, Western states, Southwest are in trouble with lack of water and too many ppl in places that cant support .

|

10/15/2021 7:55 AM

Yeah man. You wouldn’t like it here Stay put.

|

10/15/2021 9:19 AM

It’s simple and what makes the USA great, we get to make choices. This topic does not need to be on this form as what happens in Minneapolis does not effect people in other states or the SX series at all.

|

10/15/2021 9:34 AM

Mit12 wrote:

It’s simple and what makes the USA great, we get to make choices. This topic does not need to be on this form as what happens ...more

So people don’t travel from out of state or even out of the country to go to a Supercross race? News to me

|

2022 CRF450
2003 CR250
2003 YZ125

10/15/2021 9:36 AM

How about Washougal?

"OLYMPIA, Wash. - Starting next month, proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test will be required to attend any large event in the state of Washington.

Gov. Jay Inslee made the announcement during a press conference Thursday.

The requirement, which goes into effect Nov. 15, applies to attendees 12-years-old or older.

Attendees will have to show proof that they are fully vaccinated or tested negative for COVID-19 within 72 hours of the event to attend any indoor event larger than 1,000 people or any outdoor event with more than 10,000 people.

This includes ticketed or registered events like conventions, concerts, sporting events, fairs, and theme parks. It does not include shopping malls, museums, religious services or events on K-12 grounds...."

|

10/15/2021 12:06 PM

|

Ed Johnson

10/15/2021 12:09 PM

Sandberm656 wrote:

How about Washougal?

"OLYMPIA, Wash. - Starting next month, proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test will be ...more

THATS AMAZING.

So I can catch china virus at an outdoor motorcycle race, but NOT a religious event with 15k in attendance? i mean, this virus is unreal how smart it is!!!

|

10/15/2021 7:30 PM

Sandberm656 wrote:

How about Washougal?

"OLYMPIA, Wash. - Starting next month, proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test will be ...more

RandomUserName wrote:

THATS AMAZING.

So I can catch china virus at an outdoor motorcycle race, but NOT a religious event with 15k in attendance? i ...more

I'm a little tired but perhaps I will start a thread tomorrow based off solely what our governor in Washington is doing and how it may or may not effect the 2022 Washougal national in regards to showing proof of a negative test or vaccine paperwor to attend the national here.

Maybe DC or Ryan Huffman will chime in with their thoughts

|

10/16/2021 10:23 AM

Sandberm656 wrote:

I'm a little tired but perhaps I will start a thread tomorrow based off solely what our governor in Washington is doing and ...more

Please dont.

|

Ed Johnson

10/16/2021 10:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/20/2021 3:01 PM

DaveB771 wrote:

You get a feel for how Minneapolis is a dumpster fire when you see how much houses are going for around here. Man, my property ...more

The bidding wars have a lot more to do with record low mortgage rates and lumber for along time being at historic highs causing low inventory. There are bidding wars all over the country including inner ring suburbs of Minneapolis.

|