Minneapolis covid requirements?

hommer
Edited Date/Time 1/13/2022 4:32pm
Will you have to show proof of vaccination to attend the Minneapolis supercross?
|
Brad460
Fantasy
736th
10/13/2021 6:33pm
Just what we needed…another covid vaccine thread,,Laughing

The Shop

10/13/2021 7:31pm
Vaccine, covid, and politics aside and off the table many fans are in the same boat as the OP. Zero reason to buy tickets in advance. That stadium won't sell out in February. It’s modern so no bad seats. We drive back and forth same day to save the $200/night hotel. Go for it and save your money for the MXoN 2022 at Red Bud. Minneapolis SX is worth the $600 with gas for family of 3 to me.
10/13/2021 8:29pm
Can’t think of a better reason to stay living in Texas.

Minnesota’s gone down the shitter. Glad I visited my family earlier this year before all this bs started coming down the pipe.
yak651
Fantasy
192nd
10/14/2021 5:35am
Can’t think of a better reason to stay living in Texas. Minnesota’s gone down the shitter. Glad I visited my family earlier this year before all...

Minnesota’s gone down the shitter. Glad I visited my family earlier this year before all this bs started coming down the pipe.
Were people really getting $10k power bills during that storm in spring (or was it winter) in TX or was that bs?
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
10/14/2021 5:38am Edited Date/Time 10/14/2021 5:40am
US Bank Stadium does not require proof of vaccine, and does not require masks.

None of the stadiums currently on the SX schedule are requiring proof of vaccine.

Feld is not requiring proof of vaccine.

Despite these easily verifiable facts, this thread will go for another 20+ pages. See "Non-Moto".
10/14/2021 6:30am
Can’t think of a better reason to stay living in Texas. Minnesota’s gone down the shitter. Glad I visited my family earlier this year before all...

yak651 wrote:
Were people really getting $10k power bills during that storm in spring (or was it winter) in TX or was that bs?
People who finessed themselves, did; which was a select few, long story short it was people who had a variable rate from their energy provider. Obviously power became more in demand when it was incredibly hard to come by, stocks went through the roof, therefore the price of power went through the roof, power company billed them for insane amount to cover their own asses. was a shit show for some, I would never have a variable rate on anything like that (power, mortgage loan or any loan for that matter) also was extremely lucky, I was in Hawaii on vacation the whole 11 days it was freezing. So I missed the whole thing, left the day of the initial freeze and came back the night it was about to come back over 32 degrees.
JMR1976
10/14/2021 7:00am
Just bring some ivermectin.
J2s
10/14/2021 7:51am
^^^ you pigeon got a problem then or spider mite
tprice07
10/14/2021 8:06am
Vaccines are not required by Feld or US Bank stadium. You can easily look this information up for yourself.
DaveB771
10/14/2021 8:14am

You get a feel for how Minneapolis is a dumpster fire when you see how much houses are going for around here. Man, my property taxes will be going through the roof with all the bidding wars in the neighborhood. Lots of people moving in. Not many moving out.

And we're conveniently close to Millville and Meadow Valley...
gt80rider
10/14/2021 8:19am

Hehehehe..... I'll check back with you in two years... all those cali to texas transfers will ruin what you love... the writing is already on the wall.... rip texas
10/14/2021 8:44am

gt80rider wrote:
Hehehehe..... I'll check back with you in two years... all those cali to texas transfers will ruin what you love... the writing is already on the...
Hehehehe..... I'll check back with you in two years... all those cali to texas transfers will ruin what you love... the writing is already on the wall.... rip texas
They’ve been saying that for years but we’re still red lol.
10/14/2021 8:46am

DaveB771 wrote:
You get a feel for how Minneapolis is a dumpster fire when you see how much houses are going for around here. Man, my property taxes...
You get a feel for how Minneapolis is a dumpster fire when you see how much houses are going for around here. Man, my property taxes will be going through the roof with all the bidding wars in the neighborhood. Lots of people moving in. Not many moving out.

Dude I heard that lol. I have some fam in Minneapolis, but most are further north (Duluth, Bemidji) it ain’t much better up there, houses are going for insane amounts
cjg23307
10/14/2021 9:11am
Just went to a Vikings game. Didn’t need the vaccine or the mask.
VetRider97
10/14/2021 3:46pm

gt80rider wrote:
Hehehehe..... I'll check back with you in two years... all those cali to texas transfers will ruin what you love... the writing is already on the...
Hope the people continue to migrate south and west, we have ppl enough up here already. WI, MN and MI will continue to enjoy the plentiful green woods, vegetation lakes, rivers and streams. . Ya it gets cold we get to switch it up and moto on snowmobiles. West Coast, Western states, Southwest are in trouble with lack of water and too many ppl in places that cant support .
Forty
10/15/2021 7:55am
Yeah man. You wouldn’t like it here Stay put.
Mit12
10/15/2021 9:19am
It’s simple and what makes the USA great, we get to make choices. This topic does not need to be on this form as what happens in Minneapolis does not effect people in other states or the SX series at all.
10/15/2021 9:34am
Mit12 wrote:
It’s simple and what makes the USA great, we get to make choices. This topic does not need to be on this form as what happens...
It’s simple and what makes the USA great, we get to make choices. This topic does not need to be on this form as what happens in Minneapolis does not effect people in other states or the SX series at all.
So people don’t travel from out of state or even out of the country to go to a Supercross race? News to me
RandomUserName
Fantasy
2773rd
10/15/2021 12:09pm
THATS AMAZING.

So I can catch china virus at an outdoor motorcycle race, but NOT a religious event with 15k in attendance? i mean, this virus is unreal how smart it is!!!
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
10/16/2021 10:39am Edited Date/Time 10/20/2021 3:01pm
DaveB771 wrote:
You get a feel for how Minneapolis is a dumpster fire when you see how much houses are going for around here. Man, my property taxes...

The bidding wars have a lot more to do with record low mortgage rates and lumber for along time being at historic highs causing low inventory. There are bidding wars all over the country including inner ring suburbs of Minneapolis.

Post a reply to: Minneapolis covid requirements?

The Latest