Minneapolis SX covid policy

moto348
2/8/2022 10:01am
MX Culture wrote:
I went to a packer v Vikings game in November at us bank and masks were not mandatory. Yes they walk around with those signs asking...
I went to a packer v Vikings game in November at us bank and masks were not mandatory. Yes they walk around with those signs asking you to mask but 95% of the massive crowd didn’t. Go to the Supercross next week and enjoy life. I’ll be there.
Big difference between masks being mandatory and voluntary. The workers walking around with signs are not going to say anything if they're not required.

If I have to take a test when I've not been sick in over 2 years in order to get into a venue, I'll just watch the race on Peacock.
dl117
Fantasy
2587th
2/8/2022 10:09am
moto348 wrote:
Big difference between masks being mandatory and voluntary. The workers walking around with signs are not going to say anything if they're not required. If I...
Big difference between masks being mandatory and voluntary. The workers walking around with signs are not going to say anything if they're not required.

If I have to take a test when I've not been sick in over 2 years in order to get into a venue, I'll just watch the race on Peacock.
exactly why i sold my tickets
Moto213
2/8/2022 10:21am
Tater wrote:
Officially required but it seems like maybe it's quite loosely enforced. This is regarding the final '22 home game for the Vikings: [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/02/04/532149/s1200_Screenshot_20220204_172448_Chrome.jpg[/img]
Officially required but it seems like maybe it's quite loosely enforced. This is regarding the final '22 home game for the Vikings:

moto348 wrote:
Noted. Like I stated earlier in this thread, nice & convenient that the mayor rolls this out after the final vikings game (sarcasm). Edit: just found...
Noted. Like I stated earlier in this thread, nice & convenient that the mayor rolls this out after the final vikings game (sarcasm).

Edit: just found that article you screenshot. If this ruling isn't overturned, those that do go to SX will be constantly harassed by those sign holders since the stadium will be empty.

Also, SoFi has a similar mandate and the top photo in his article shows the status of that: https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-02-03/super-bowl-fans-wil…
MX Culture wrote:
I went to a packer v Vikings game in November at us bank and masks were not mandatory. Yes they walk around with those signs asking...
I went to a packer v Vikings game in November at us bank and masks were not mandatory. Yes they walk around with those signs asking you to mask but 95% of the massive crowd didn’t. Go to the Supercross next week and enjoy life. I’ll be there.
So in other words, don’t comply with the stupid mask mandates!!!

The Shop

kott0n
Fantasy
3779th
2/8/2022 7:35pm
jridout12 wrote:
Admin Note: Minneapolis Supercross Covid policy is as follows: For event entrance, attending public must show proof of vaccination or a negative Covid-19/PCR test that was...
Admin Note: Minneapolis Supercross Covid policy is as follows: For event entrance, attending public must show proof of vaccination or a negative Covid-19/PCR test that was conducted within 72 hours of the event's start time. Either of these routes will gain you access to the event alongside a valid ticket.

Just an fyi for anyone going to Minneapolis. The article also stated it includes ticketed events. I really wish I wouldn’t of bought ticket’s already…..
TannerMxer wrote:
Are you really mad because of the choices you made having consequences? The lack of accountability in the middle of a pandemic is just dumb. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/01/13/528164/s1200_Screen_Shot_2022_01_13_at_11.11.34_AM.jpg[/img]
Are you really mad because of the choices you made having consequences?

The lack of accountability in the middle of a pandemic is just dumb.

It doesn't prevent infection and you shouldn't be scared of flu symptoms.
moto348
2/8/2022 9:35pm
DKmxFAN wrote:
Good article, there was a link to the excerpt of his radio show were he talked for about 15 min. about how much of a shithole the city has become. I don't pay attn to the news beyond this debacle since it impacts SX, but I wonder if they've fired him yet for criticizing the mayor among others.
2/10/2022 10:01am Edited Date/Time 2/10/2022 10:42am
For everyone that got their panties in a bunch. Here ya go

garasaki
2/10/2022 12:29pm
I have 3 good tickets for sale for anyone who's decided to go now Laughing

Family issue is keeping us from going
sc961
2/10/2022 12:57pm
The requirements being dropped should be good all the way around.

I've had tickets for a long time, and planned to attend either way. My entire family enjoys the sport, and attending the annual SX as well as outdoor nationals if they're happening.

We don't have strong opposition one way or the other, nor do I plan to make some sort of stand for or against. No doubt things could have been handled better from the start, but hindsight is the always easy..

What happens to everyone that sold their tickets, but now might like to go?
moto348
2/10/2022 1:40pm
VAX MANDATE DROPPED!
What a sigh of relief. Masks still req'd but we'll see how that pans out. Plan to have a beer or water in hand at all times if that's the case.

But looking forward to seeing some great battles in both classes.
EngIceDave
2/11/2022 5:20am
ML512 wrote:
Tried cleaning this one up a bit. Two things... One: if you want to attend the Minneapolis Supercross, you will either have to show proof of...
Tried cleaning this one up a bit.

Two things...

One: if you want to attend the Minneapolis Supercross, you will either have to show proof of Vaccination or a negative PCR test that's within 72 hours of the event.

Two: Covid discussions on this forum are becoming unbearable. Basically here's the deal, no more Covid discussions in Moto-Related. I've been preaching this for months now and many don't seem to understand it. The consequence for continuing down this rabbit hole with be an account suspension. Covid-19 has brought on worse divineness amongst users than Politics or Religion...

If you'd like to discuss Covid on repeat, I highly recommend Facebook, Parlor, Discord, Reddit...anywhere but here. Please go be someone else's problem.
EngIceDave wrote:
Have you had an opportunity to review the correspondence I sent?

Thank you
Hi!
Howyadoin?

Brad460
Fantasy
736th
2/11/2022 5:47am
Guetterman wrote:
For everyone that got their panties in a bunch. Here ya go [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/02/10/532883/s1200_A6B5F7D0_76E2_4E66_B3AC_115C87B70E7B.jpg[/img]

You can thank the impending midterms…
2/11/2022 6:47am
Guetterman wrote:
For everyone that got their panties in a bunch. Here ya go [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/02/10/532883/s1200_A6B5F7D0_76E2_4E66_B3AC_115C87B70E7B.jpg[/img]

Brad460 wrote:
You can thank the impending midterms…
And Covid is Over just like that LOLOL
sandtrack315
2/11/2022 6:59am
This is good, glad that the city will get a full stadium. It looks like they are following the science; covid is finally, risk wise, like the flu:

kott0n
Fantasy
3779th
2/11/2022 11:16am
This is good, glad that the city will get a full stadium. It looks like they are following the science; covid is finally, risk wise, like...
This is good, glad that the city will get a full stadium. It looks like they are following the science; covid is finally, risk wise, like the flu:

The immunity sure isn't from the vaccine.
2/11/2022 5:43pm
This is good, glad that the city will get a full stadium. It looks like they are following the science; covid is finally, risk wise, like...

Cool chart
2/11/2022 6:56pm
Anyone ever been to Minneapolis before? I have not. But will be this time. I’ve always went to Atlanta or Daytona. But idk how I’m gonna like this one since no pits. Any insite for me? Would be much appreciated.
SKIDLID
Fantasy
805th
2/12/2022 2:41am
Anyone ever been to Minneapolis before? I have not. But will be this time. I’ve always went to Atlanta or Daytona. But idk how I’m gonna...
Anyone ever been to Minneapolis before? I have not. But will be this time. I’ve always went to Atlanta or Daytona. But idk how I’m gonna like this one since no pits. Any insite for me? Would be much appreciated.
You can walk in the pits in the past, may be a little cool though.
jridout12
2/12/2022 10:34am
Anyone ever been to Minneapolis before? I have not. But will be this time. I’ve always went to Atlanta or Daytona. But idk how I’m gonna...
No pits, but the stadium is top notch. imo one of the coolest stadiums they go to
2/12/2022 3:05pm
jridout12 wrote:
No pits, but the stadium is top notch. imo one of the coolest stadiums they go to
With them not having pits. Should I get there super early or anything? Idk if I can keep the kids entertained till opening ceremonies lol
jridout12
2/12/2022 3:55pm
jridout12 wrote:
With them not having pits. Should I get there super early or anything? Idk if I can keep the kids entertained till opening ceremonies lol
No reason to be there before qualifying starts because you’ll be standing outside in the cold waiting for the doors to open. I believe doors open at 830. I always like watching qualifying but it can be a long day for kids lol
2/12/2022 4:35pm
jridout12 wrote:
jridout12 wrote:
No reason to be there before qualifying starts because you’ll be standing outside in the cold waiting for the doors to open. I believe doors open...
No reason to be there before qualifying starts because you’ll be standing outside in the cold waiting for the doors to open. I believe doors open at 830. I always like watching qualifying but it can be a long day for kids lol
Think I’ll have to skip most of the qualifying I guess. In Atlanta I could take them to the pits and walk around and look at everything. Sucks that Minneapolis won’t have anything I guess

Post a reply to: Minneapolis SX covid policy

The Latest