Minneapolis SX covid policy

Related:
Create New Tag

1/14/2022 10:51 AM

sandtrack315 wrote:

You are correct, while the chance of vaccinated people carrying covid is less (they recover faster, so it's basically just a ...more

Thanks Sandtrack. I just wanted to make sure that I understood that it's not about safety.

|

1/14/2022 11:20 AM

I don't know how so many people with such differing opinions will be able to pit next to one another at the races this coming season 😂

|

1/14/2022 11:26 AM

I wanted to go to Seattle this year , but I'm not dealing with all the hoops you have to go through. And being in WA , I can almost bet they'll require 3 masks , 6 shots , 4 tests and a full hazmat suit.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Ezza is Da man!

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/14/2022 11:33 AM

Rjk31 wrote:

Lies on a moto forum to make himself feel better.. If the people making the vaccine write and use your grammer it's no ...more

Photo
|

1/14/2022 1:03 PM

sandtrack315 wrote:

Want to sell my your ticket? I ain't scared, I get paid to do science at the university that developed the mNRA vaccine ...more

Rjk31 wrote:

Lies on a moto forum to make himself feel better.. If the people making the vaccine write and use your grammer it's no ...more

Sorry I'll fix it for you.

Sandtrack315 wrote:
I make the vaccine and it works sometimes. Actually I don't make it.. but ppl I know make it and cause i think my ideas are good you should think that 2. I ain't scared of nothing except ppl that don't take the Vax and then question why they think differently than me. Plus my friend said it works so if we all take it we won't spread the pandemic or put a stress on the health care system. Those fully vaxxed ppl getting it must have taken it wrong and the ones in the hospital don't count duh. Only the filthy humans that won't get a shot should count towards numbers and are the reason we can't do anything fun.


Yah sorry you're right Sandy.. I'm sorry I questioned your responses. Unlike you I don't "get paid to do Science" but let's be honest, if we wanted to stop the spread the only logical way is for everyone (vaxxed or not) to get tested. Let's just enjoy watching Supercross and forget our opinions on covid protocol.

|

1/14/2022 2:55 PM

MX455 wrote:

While we are on this topic, I have a question for the "experts".

I don't care if you are or are NOT vaccinated, it's your ...more

I work in the emergency room and i can tell you with 100% certainty that this variant doesnt care about vaccine status. Ive probably had as many vaccinated get it just as much as unvaccinated.
This includes me and my girl friend. Both rn's, both vaccinated and boostered and we both still got the shit for the first time the week before christmas.
I tested positive the day the cdc stated that health care workers could go back to work in 5 days instead of the normal 10 days. This was their way of helping combat the strain of the nursing shortage. Lol
So if they are gonna require tests it should be for everyone because EVERYONE getting it!!

|

1/14/2022 3:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/15/2022 7:11 AM

MX455 wrote:

While we are on this topic, I have a question for the "experts".

I don't care if you are or are NOT vaccinated, it's your ...more

That’s Feld’s way of trying to have a vax policy without having a vax policy….They say that they are not mandating the vax but if you are not you have to be tested every week if you are you don’t….this is what Kenny’s wife was so pissed about…everybody should be tested weekly vax or not or nobody gets tested…one of the dumbest things Feld has ever done and that says a lot…we’ve made it two years without COVD deciding a champion….that will possibly change this year because of this stupid rule…


**Disclaimer** I have no opinion on the vaccine I personally have been vaccinated but I am against any government, company or individual requiring vaccination to enter/participate…

|

“I’m not Swap…”

1/14/2022 4:05 PM

Rjk31 wrote:

Sorry I'll fix it for you.

Sandtrack315 wrote:
I make the vaccine and it works sometimes. Actually I don't make it.. but ppl ...more

Vital Gold!

|

1/14/2022 4:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/14/2022 4:21 PM

He gets to "do science". That is quite the credentials.

|

1/14/2022 5:24 PM

If offered to buy tickets off the people claiming they are no longer going to go and not a single person has offered to sell them to me. Makes me wonder…

|

1/14/2022 5:35 PM

aeffertz wrote:

If offered to buy tickets off the people claiming they are no longer going to go and not a single person has offered to sell ...more

I bought ticket insurance so I filed a claim currently waiting to see if the claim goes through. If not I will have two available section 107 9 rows up

|

1/14/2022 6:05 PM

Rjk31 wrote:

Sorry I'll fix it for you.

Sandtrack315 wrote:
I make the vaccine and it works sometimes. Actually I don't make it.. but ppl ...more

LOL, honestly that was pretty good. We disagree but yes I’m excited for round 2 tomorrow.

|

1/14/2022 6:08 PM

peltier626 wrote:

He gets to "do science". That is quite the credentials.

Huh?

|

1/14/2022 7:49 PM

DonM wrote:

That’s Feld’s way of trying to have a vax policy without having a vax policy….They say that they are not mandating the vax but ...more

Oh i completely agree that Feld missed the mark but to be completely fair, so is the vast majority of companies. I didn't see Courtney's post but i listened to Ken on Pulp. I felt that he was more concerned with people not doing the "right" thing and using fake cards to bypass the testing and not the fact that not everyone was tested. If we want to see change it needs to be all or nothing.

|

1/14/2022 8:47 PM

aeffertz wrote:

If offered to buy tickets off the people claiming they are no longer going to go and not a single person has offered to sell ...more

Ticket insurance. Much easier than wasting time selling them.

|

1/14/2022 9:21 PM

jridout12 wrote:

Just an fyi for anyone going to Minneapolis. The article also stated it includes ticketed events. I really wish I wouldn’t of ...more

luke11 wrote:

Just get the vaccine you dumbass

ML512 wrote:

Email me when you think you can post again without personally attacking other members or can stay out of Covid topics without ...more

Can you unlock my old account ML??

|

1/15/2022 4:09 AM

peltier626 wrote:

He gets to "do science". That is quite the credentials.

sandtrack315 wrote:

Huh?

The fact that you can’t even spell the technology you are “vouching” for isn’t very reassuring. Also the mRNA is the delivery system..you have no idea of the repercussions of the payload and if you claim you do you are lying. As I heard someone else say..that’s like saying we have injected things safely using a syringe in the past, therefore everything that’s injectable with a syringe has to be safe…if you don’t think “science” is influenceable you haven’t been paying close enough attention to the last 60years.

|

1/15/2022 4:29 AM

wydopen wrote:

The fact that you can’t even spell the technology you are “vouching” for isn’t very reassuring. Also the mRNA is the delivery ...more

I’m typing on vitalmx.com, not a scientific paper, which get cited at least once per day: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=PlLtyaAAAAAJ&hl=en

|

1/15/2022 4:45 AM

sandtrack315 wrote:

Huh?

wydopen wrote:

The fact that you can’t even spell the technology you are “vouching” for isn’t very reassuring. Also the mRNA is the delivery ...more

sandtrack315 wrote:

I’m typing on vitalmx.com, not a scientific paper, which get cited at least once per day: ...more

Then hopefully you have actually read the Pfizer study and the drosten paper on rtpcr and have seen the glaring problems in their methods.

|

1/15/2022 7:26 AM

JJO741 wrote:

This pandemic has truly brought out the worst in people.

So much for this great country rallying and working together in hard times.

|

1/15/2022 7:55 AM

wydopen wrote:

The fact that you can’t even spell the technology you are “vouching” for isn’t very reassuring. Also the mRNA is the delivery ...more

sandtrack315 wrote:

I’m typing on vitalmx.com, not a scientific paper, which get cited at least once per day: ...more

wydopen wrote:

Then hopefully you have actually read the Pfizer study and the drosten paper on rtpcr and have seen the glaring problems in ...more

I agree with the 99.9 percent of scientists who have concluded the vaccine is safe and effective at preventing death and hospitalization.

Back on topic, this rule shouldn’t impact the riders, right? I do wonder if we will get a massive decrease in attendance though.

|

1/15/2022 9:37 AM

Overheard this, thought it was funny;
"I love the moto scene, they are all antivax because they dont want poison in their body, but their chicks get boob jobs and the dudes love it and encourage it......uhhh, how's the big bag of chemicals being put into your chest exactly safe? haha".
Yeah, cool story.
Rock on Minneapolis! You be you Minn!

|

1/15/2022 9:41 AM

sandtrack315 wrote:

I’m typing on vitalmx.com, not a scientific paper, which get cited at least once per day: ...more

wydopen wrote:

Then hopefully you have actually read the Pfizer study and the drosten paper on rtpcr and have seen the glaring problems in ...more

sandtrack315 wrote:

I agree with the 99.9 percent of scientists who have concluded the vaccine is safe and effective at preventing death and ...more

When you’re making 30-40% of the population jump through a bunch of hoops to attend the event I would have to think this is going to hurt attendance big time. Knowing the moto community it’ll probably be a lot more than that, that won’t be attending now. I’d say usually roughly 40k attend Minneapolis? I bet they won’t get 25k now. It sucks for feld as I’m sure U.S. bank is one of the more pricier venues to rent out. I could see Minneapolis being off the schedule again next year because of this

|

1/15/2022 9:49 AM

wydopen wrote:

Then hopefully you have actually read the Pfizer study and the drosten paper on rtpcr and have seen the glaring problems in ...more

sandtrack315 wrote:

I agree with the 99.9 percent of scientists who have concluded the vaccine is safe and effective at preventing death and ...more

jridout12 wrote:

When you’re making 30-40% of the population jump through a bunch of hoops to attend the event I would have to think this is ...more

Only 28% of Minn is scared, not 30 to 40%.

|

1/15/2022 9:53 AM

sandtrack315 wrote:

I agree with the 99.9 percent of scientists who have concluded the vaccine is safe and effective at preventing death and ...more

jridout12 wrote:

When you’re making 30-40% of the population jump through a bunch of hoops to attend the event I would have to think this is ...more

stiksandstones wrote:

Only 28% of Minn is scared, not 30 to 40%.

According to pbs.org 37% of Americans are not vaccinated. The majority of people who will be attending a supercross are in that group bud.

|

1/15/2022 9:54 AM

sandtrack315 wrote:

Y’all will drive 4 hours to Budds Creek with a heat index of 110, but won’t get a little shot or wear a mask to go to a ...more

jridout12 wrote:

To each their own. I'm just not going to patronize a place that is forcing a medical procedure on people. I'll go attend a ...more

I believe i've had like at least 25+ vaccines as a child, to prevent all kind of diseases. Which is pretty standard in my country. Aswell as checking with my doc before i make a trip to a far away country, to see if i need specific shots against a disease that's more common there then in my country. Most people get them, unless they are not allowed because of their religion. It keeps amazing me how many people think they are a virologist, listening to fake news, politicians without any knowledge of this pandemic at all, or are blaming their government for all kinds of things.

Do people truly believe the covid doesn't excist? Or that governments are doing this deliberately, for some fantasy reason. Its costing worldwide billions of dollars.....

And yes, i am vaccinated. I got my 3rd shot last week. Haven't had covid, got tested multiple times even tho i am vaccinated. Because i do believe it saves lives. Atm a lot of surgeries are canceled or postponed because the capacity just isn't there. So even people who are not ill from covid, still suffer or even die. The vaccins are not to prevent you to get infected. It is to prepare your immune system to fight it as soon as you get infected. So that you don't get as sick, or not sick at all, and most importantly, don't spread it as much, or don't even spread it at all. And the reason why you need more then just one shot, is because the virus is mutating, as well as your immune system gets kind of out of shape.

Of course nobody should be forced to do anything against their will, but it might have some consequences if you dont take the vaccin.

This is just how i believe it is atm. I am no expert, just a simple carpenter. But i rather intent to keep getting myself informed by experts. Then people who are just angry because they are getting the feeling they are forced into something without seeing the necessity. That's my opinion.

Anyway, i hope everyone stays well and will be able to attend and enjoy the races as safe as possible!

Ah, and forgive me for the bad grammar and all, my english is not perfect.

|

1/15/2022 10:03 AM

jridout12 wrote:

When you’re making 30-40% of the population jump through a bunch of hoops to attend the event I would have to think this is ...more

stiksandstones wrote:

Only 28% of Minn is scared, not 30 to 40%.

jridout12 wrote:

According to pbs.org 37% of Americans are not vaccinated. The majority of people who will be attending a supercross are in ...more

Minnesota bud
https://usafacts.org/visualizations/covid-vaccine-tracker-states/state/minnesota

|

1/15/2022 12:33 PM

MX455 wrote:

While we are on this topic, I have a question for the "experts".

I don't care if you are or are NOT vaccinated, it's your ...more

sandtrack315 wrote:

You are correct, while the chance of vaccinated people carrying covid is less (they recover faster, so it's basically just a ...more

MX455 wrote:

Thanks Sandtrack. I just wanted to make sure that I understood that it's not about safety.

It is all about teaching you to obey without question. To bow to the government in all ways. Pay your taxes and shut up. If you die from the jab, be grateful for the opportunity to serve your betters. I wonder when the first pro rider is going to keel over like all the soccer and basketball players?

|

1/15/2022 12:37 PM

Tbteam wrote:

Remember, when Daytona rolls arounds, we require nothing.

Just a quick public service announcement.

TeamGreen wrote:

Dallas-Scheduled & Booked (Including flying some friends in from Minn. Go figure!)
Daytona-Scheduled & Booked.

Some ...more

Vaccine is killing more people than it is saving. But not a problem. At least Pfizer and Fauci are making $$$$$

|

1/15/2022 12:51 PM

Tbteam wrote:

Remember, when Daytona rolls arounds, we require nothing.

Just a quick public service announcement.

TeamGreen wrote:

Dallas-Scheduled & Booked (Including flying some friends in from Minn. Go figure!)
Daytona-Scheduled & Booked.

Some ...more

Bogger wrote:

Vaccine is killing more people than it is saving. But not a problem. At least Pfizer and Fauci are making $$$$$

That sounds like at least stage 5 talk.

Photo

|