Minneapolis SX covid policy

Slowride858
1/13/2022 4:14pm
dl117 wrote:
seen this, this am, kinda bummed with suite tickets purchased. I may just have to watch out in the lake in my fish house like most...
seen this, this am, kinda bummed with suite tickets purchased. I may just have to watch out in the lake in my fish house like most other weekends.
You can just give me those tickets if ya want buddy. 😁
moto348
1/13/2022 4:47pm Edited Date/Time 1/13/2022 4:51pm
Tbteam wrote:
Remember, when Daytona rolls arounds, we require nothing.

Just a quick public service announcement.
I purchased the ticket insurance when ordering, going see if there's a way to get a refund because there's zero logic with wearing a mask if you test negative.

I'm moving down to the Tampa area later this year (rest assured no mlps-like politics coming with). Winters in MN are miserable & life is too short to spend 8 mo. stuck inside. I'll leave the politics out but this state's going down hill quick thanks to those in charge of the the ones "in charge". The only exception is the the motocross scene or being in the woods or on a lake 150+ miles from the Twin Cities.

As much as I love to watch the pros do battle, I can wait til Millville in July
moto348
1/13/2022 4:50pm
NATEP231 wrote:
This also includes bars as well, and I’m guessing will be enforcing the same policies at the pulp show so only 10 people will get to...
This also includes bars as well, and I’m guessing will be enforcing the same policies at the pulp show so only 10 people will get to see the pony cut. If I would’ve known this I wouldn’t have purchased tickets to a suite or got a non refundable hotel room. They waited until the last home game to put mask on everyone too. With the information I’ve listened to over the last 2 years on this exact topic, this is 110% the wrong direction but I wouldn’t expect anything less from the leaders of these major (Certain color) cities.
All too convenient they waited until after the vikings lost to the packers 2 weeks ago solidifying they wouldn't be in the playoffs to roll out the mandate.
jridout12
1/13/2022 5:13pm
Tbteam wrote:
Remember, when Daytona rolls arounds, we require nothing.

Just a quick public service announcement.
moto348 wrote:
I purchased the ticket insurance when ordering, going see if there's a way to get a refund because there's zero logic with wearing a mask if...
I purchased the ticket insurance when ordering, going see if there's a way to get a refund because there's zero logic with wearing a mask if you test negative.

I'm moving down to the Tampa area later this year (rest assured no mlps-like politics coming with). Winters in MN are miserable & life is too short to spend 8 mo. stuck inside. I'll leave the politics out but this state's going down hill quick thanks to those in charge of the the ones "in charge". The only exception is the the motocross scene or being in the woods or on a lake 150+ miles from the Twin Cities.

As much as I love to watch the pros do battle, I can wait til Millville in July
I purchased ticket protection as well for this exact reason. I already filed a claim for a refund and they said it can take up to 30 days for my claim to be processed which is a major PITA but its better than being out the money. They said the only way you can use covid as a reason for not going is if you provide them proof of a positive test days before the event. I just said I got scheduled to work the day of the event which was a insured reason in their list so i'm thinking I should get my money back

The Shop

1/13/2022 5:13pm
Sucks for the Midwest fans, but they should just cancel it and do a Glendale 2.
KurtJ99
Fantasy
679th
1/13/2022 5:20pm
My daughter went back to school heading to Scotland. She had a connecting flight in Amsterdam, for which she had to meet the incoming country requirements for COVID testing in Amsterdam, separate from Scotland, even though she was only on a connecting flight.

And when checking in they asked for her vaccine card even though they are supposedly only checking for COVID test.

It's hard to believe the economy can run with this many different city, county, state, country requirements.
moto348
1/13/2022 5:33pm
jridout12 wrote:
I purchased ticket protection as well for this exact reason. I already filed a claim for a refund and they said it can take up to...
I purchased ticket protection as well for this exact reason. I already filed a claim for a refund and they said it can take up to 30 days for my claim to be processed which is a major PITA but its better than being out the money. They said the only way you can use covid as a reason for not going is if you provide them proof of a positive test days before the event. I just said I got scheduled to work the day of the event which was a insured reason in their list so i'm thinking I should get my money back
Yep, agreed. Would be nice to get the $120 back. Do you recall how far in advance before the event that we have to file a claim? I bought tickets 2 months ago & forgot all the info that was in the protection policy. My reasoning, I own a business so I'll get "called in" to work... which I was planning to do that morning before heading to the stadium anyway.
jridout12
1/13/2022 5:40pm
jridout12 wrote:
I purchased ticket protection as well for this exact reason. I already filed a claim for a refund and they said it can take up to...
moto348 wrote:
Yep, agreed. Would be nice to get the $120 back. Do you recall how far in advance before the event that we have to file a...
Yep, agreed. Would be nice to get the $120 back. Do you recall how far in advance before the event that we have to file a claim? I bought tickets 2 months ago & forgot all the info that was in the protection policy. My reasoning, I own a business so I'll get "called in" to work... which I was planning to do that morning before heading to the stadium anyway.
I'm not sure how soon a claim has to be in, I would think you could do it the day of the event because sickness or weather is an insured excuse. I'm not sure on that so I would check into it yourself. But if you for sure aren't going I would get it filed asap because i'd guess there will be a very good amount of claims
KurtJ99
Fantasy
679th
1/13/2022 6:06pm
Supercross ticket policy restrictions after purchase

Robot Chicken Star Wars GIF - Robot Chicken Star Wars Lando - Discover &  Share GIFs
moto348
1/13/2022 6:53pm
jridout12 wrote:
I'm not sure how soon a claim has to be in, I would think you could do it the day of the event because sickness or...
I'm not sure how soon a claim has to be in, I would think you could do it the day of the event because sickness or weather is an insured excuse. I'm not sure on that so I would check into it yourself. But if you for sure aren't going I would get it filed asap because i'd guess there will be a very good amount of claims
That's true. I'll hold off a couple weeks and see what happens. I know St. Paul said they'd assess their mask mandate in 40 days, but I wonder what will come of the vac passport policies. If a test is still required I'm still out, along with a bunch of my friends who were going to go.

Fwiw, I'm 30 years old, in good shape & eat cleaner than most professional athletes. I haven't been sick since Christmas 2019 when I had one of the worst sicknesses of my life that lasted a week and a cough that went almost a month. Grown tired of the nonsense.
dang472
Fantasy
266th
1/13/2022 7:20pm
I just visited St. Louis a few days ago. With their attitude towards masking at every place in the city, there’s no way I’m going to SX there. I’ll go back to Indy.
sandtrack315
1/13/2022 8:11pm
Y’all will drive 4 hours to Budds Creek with a heat index of 110, but won’t get a little shot or wear a mask to go to a supercross.

I’ll do both, less people blocking my view.
dedi684
1/13/2022 8:19pm
Nah won't do either. Never been to budds but been to dilla Broome and the wick of course numerous times
jridout12
1/13/2022 8:33pm
Y’all will drive 4 hours to Budds Creek with a heat index of 110, but won’t get a little shot or wear a mask to go...
Y’all will drive 4 hours to Budds Creek with a heat index of 110, but won’t get a little shot or wear a mask to go to a supercross.

I’ll do both, less people blocking my view.
To each their own. I'm just not going to patronize a place that is forcing a medical procedure on people. I'll go attend a supercross elsewhere this year
SonofThor32
1/13/2022 8:42pm
dang472 wrote:
I just visited St. Louis a few days ago. With their attitude towards masking at every place in the city, there’s no way I’m going to...
I just visited St. Louis a few days ago. With their attitude towards masking at every place in the city, there’s no way I’m going to SX there. I’ll go back to Indy.
The funny thing about that, you will see all of the mask fun, state and county policies, and folks behaving like you are the death of the planet if you aren't all of those little things controlling the population. You get those same people at a MX race, football game, concert, whatever, and there they are, maskless, having a great time.

Not pointing fingers, just pointing a very true reality. It all drives me nuts beyond belief, just try to ignore it and smile and move on.
dedi684
1/14/2022 11:20am
I don't know how so many people with such differing opinions will be able to pit next to one another at the races this coming season 😂
jeffro503
1/14/2022 11:26am
I wanted to go to Seattle this year , but I'm not dealing with all the hoops you have to go through. And being in WA , I can almost bet they'll require 3 masks , 6 shots , 4 tests and a full hazmat suit.
aeffertz
1/14/2022 5:24pm
If offered to buy tickets off the people claiming they are no longer going to go and not a single person has offered to sell them to me. Makes me wonder…
jridout12
1/14/2022 5:35pm
aeffertz wrote:
If offered to buy tickets off the people claiming they are no longer going to go and not a single person has offered to sell them...
If offered to buy tickets off the people claiming they are no longer going to go and not a single person has offered to sell them to me. Makes me wonder…
I bought ticket insurance so I filed a claim currently waiting to see if the claim goes through. If not I will have two available section 107 9 rows up
moto348
1/14/2022 8:47pm
aeffertz wrote:
If offered to buy tickets off the people claiming they are no longer going to go and not a single person has offered to sell them...
Ticket insurance. Much easier than wasting time selling them.
jaun
1/14/2022 9:21pm
jridout12 wrote:
Admin Note: Minneapolis Supercross Covid policy is as follows: For event entrance, attending public must show proof of vaccination or a negative Covid-19/PCR test that was...
Admin Note: Minneapolis Supercross Covid policy is as follows: For event entrance, attending public must show proof of vaccination or a negative Covid-19/PCR test that was conducted within 72 hours of the event's start time. Either of these routes will gain you access to the event alongside a valid ticket.

Just an fyi for anyone going to Minneapolis. The article also stated it includes ticketed events. I really wish I wouldn’t of bought ticket’s already…..
luke11 wrote:
Just get the vaccine you dumbass
ML512 wrote:
Email me when you think you can post again without personally attacking other members or can stay out of Covid topics without being a…well, you know...
Email me when you think you can post again without personally attacking other members or can stay out of Covid topics without being a…well, you know. Your account is locked.

Somehow, no matter how many times I type this out lately, some people are just not listening. Do not personally attack members, especially with a sort of threat of death. And also, stay out of Covid and political topics if you can’t debate or just discuss it without instantly jumping to shit slinging.
Can you unlock my old account ML??
toroP
1/15/2022 7:26am
JJO741 wrote:
This pandemic has truly brought out the worst in people.
So much for this great country rallying and working together in hard times.
1/15/2022 6:21pm
I think the biggest issue will be with kids. Also I do think there is still enough time for the city to abandon the mandate before the race. Has to be the least popular thing we’re seeing here. Time for cases to plummet and political pressure to mount.
There is directive to not test if not symptomatic. Wasting tests so people can get into an event is pretty pointless
Also, I do not expect security to be very thorough with examining the proof of negative or vax card. A screenshot or a photo seems to count…

I’m bringing the kid to monster jam the weekend before. Good luck with that one
NATEP231
2/1/2022 9:58am
Quick update....25% off ticket sales alla sudden
TeamGreen
2/1/2022 10:13am
NATEP231 wrote:
Quick update....25% off ticket sales alla sudden [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/02/01/531659/s1200_0814E04A_6CC8_42C1_A700_54DE8AABC636.jpg[/img]
My SX Group of Motoheads has a Minneapolis Chapter: they’re calling a No Go for Minn-SX & are holding out for Daytona. Apparently the down-town Minn scene is a shit-show of card reqmnts and mask wearing.
Their words, not mine.

We’ve been to A1 and Oak this year, as a group, & those events have been a blast with no local “card carrying requirements”…& that’s in CALIFORNIA! Our Minn bro’s are telling us Downtown Minnie is a complete shit show compared to those events/locales.

That’s a bummer.

I enjoy the hell outta the downtown scene, the stadium, the indoor walkways that give cause for great bar crawls…& the like…in Minnie; but, even prior to The Zombie Apocalypse, I’d experienced locals that make Berkeley look friendlier.

So, Minnie is OUT! The South gets our time and money…as usual! Anyone-else contemplating Daytona? I’m about ready to pull the trigger on driving out with a coupl’a ADVs in my van.
Deadric
Fantasy
4043rd
2/1/2022 10:26am
NATEP231 wrote:
Quick update....25% off ticket sales alla sudden [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/02/01/531659/s1200_0814E04A_6CC8_42C1_A700_54DE8AABC636.jpg[/img]
TeamGreen wrote:
My SX Group of Motoheads has a Minneapolis Chapter: they’re calling a No Go for Minn-SX & are holding out for Daytona. Apparently the down-town Minn...
My SX Group of Motoheads has a Minneapolis Chapter: they’re calling a No Go for Minn-SX & are holding out for Daytona. Apparently the down-town Minn scene is a shit-show of card reqmnts and mask wearing.
Their words, not mine.

We’ve been to A1 and Oak this year, as a group, & those events have been a blast with no local “card carrying requirements”…& that’s in CALIFORNIA! Our Minn bro’s are telling us Downtown Minnie is a complete shit show compared to those events/locales.

That’s a bummer.

I enjoy the hell outta the downtown scene, the stadium, the indoor walkways that give cause for great bar crawls…& the like…in Minnie; but, even prior to The Zombie Apocalypse, I’d experienced locals that make Berkeley look friendlier.

So, Minnie is OUT! The South gets our time and money…as usual! Anyone-else contemplating Daytona? I’m about ready to pull the trigger on driving out with a coupl’a ADVs in my van.
Your Motoheads are correct. Its sadly a shit show here currently if you're anywhere near the cities. Attendance is going to be abysmal so Im not shocked they're putting tickets on sale.

A lot of people were trying to get refunds seeing as the mandates came out after everyone bought tickets but Ticket Master is saying you have a choice so no refunds.
MudPup545
2/1/2022 10:40am
NATEP231 wrote:
TeamGreen wrote:
My SX Group of Motoheads has a Minneapolis Chapter: they’re calling a No Go for Minn-SX & are holding out for Daytona. Apparently the down-town Minn...
Their words, not mine.

That’s a bummer.

Deadric wrote:
Your Motoheads are correct. Its sadly a shit show here currently if you're anywhere near the cities. Attendance is going to be abysmal so Im not...
Your Motoheads are correct. Its sadly a shit show here currently if you're anywhere near the cities. Attendance is going to be abysmal so Im not shocked they're putting tickets on sale.

A lot of people were trying to get refunds seeing as the mandates came out after everyone bought tickets but Ticket Master is saying you have a choice so no refunds.
Fight for the refund and keep pushing. We fought TicketMaster via email and got our money back for concert tickets. There was zero mention of any Covid policy when we bought the tickets. We even checked the venue the morning of the show and there were zero requirements. We found out at the venue doors that the artist (Judas Priest) had requested the policy, not the venue. It took awhile but, we were refunded.
jridout12
2/1/2022 4:00pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Their words, not mine.

That’s a bummer.

Deadric wrote:
Your Motoheads are correct. Its sadly a shit show here currently if you're anywhere near the cities. Attendance is going to be abysmal so Im not...

MudPup545 wrote:
Fight for the refund and keep pushing. We fought TicketMaster via email and got our money back for concert tickets. There was zero mention of any...
Fight for the refund and keep pushing. We fought TicketMaster via email and got our money back for concert tickets. There was zero mention of any Covid policy when we bought the tickets. We even checked the venue the morning of the show and there were zero requirements. We found out at the venue doors that the artist (Judas Priest) had requested the policy, not the venue. It took awhile but, we were refunded.
I bought the ticket insurance and was refunded no questions asked. Glad I did because it would of been a pain trying to sell the tickets. I've seen quite a few people selling tickets in facebook groups due to the vaccine policy. Attendance will probably be terrible and SX probably won't be going back anytime soon
2/1/2022 5:04pm Edited Date/Time 2/1/2022 5:04pm
It will be a great round and produce great racing like all. I despise all metros and inner cities regardless of pandemic rules. I will it enjoy the same as every round on TV. Been to 17 SX events live. Not a baller so the gas, hotel, tickets, parking, food ($1,000) is no longer worth it for me and 2 older boys. Actually reconsidering this now. Probably the safest event of the year to attend at this point since the stadium will be empty.

Post a reply to: Minneapolis SX covid policy

The Latest