Mini-O's SX Championship Drama

markit
12/17/2017 3:30pm Edited Date/Time 12/17/2017 3:33pm
dv12.com wrote:
The mini parents need to chill out. I have no idea what happened but it's "only" a 7-11 Mini-Os championship. There's a long way to go...
The mini parents need to chill out. I have no idea what happened but it's "only" a 7-11 Mini-Os championship. There's a long way to go until the real championships in the 450 pro class... So many amateurs were the next big things and never did shit in the pros. They need to keep working, hustling, fighting. There's a lot of that left if they want to race for a pro championship in SX or MX. I only won 2 french national mini bike championship, 80s 12U & 80s 12-14 the year after. I sucked in schoolboy and 80 12-16 but I won a bunch of races that mattered and paid very well as a pro. Parents, keep your eyes on the prize far away and do what it takes to get there. The results/championships present, as a 7-11 rider, are very important other than getting few free bottle of oils and a few sets of gear...
I totally agree with you that this could very well be a situation they laugh about later on in his career. It’s not that big on...
I totally agree with you that this could very well be a situation they laugh about later on in his career. It’s not that big on the grand scale of things. But it’s understandable why she’s upset. They awarded Carter his first championship ever and then decided later to take it away and give it to the popular kid, under questionable circumstances. It’s not the first time the AMA has been questioned about integrity. She acknowledged how he handled it well and I know they will use this as fuel for the future. I doubt this is the last time you’ll hear Carter’s name.
Who would.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Mini-O's SX Championship Drama

The Latest