Mini O's....

Related:
Create New Tag

11/21/2017 10:44 AM

What gives......? Vitards only interested in professional motocross now?


Can't find a link to the radio broadcast (if they're doing it) RacerTV isn't there......booooo. Got text updates on my little brother from escoremx, but that's it....

Anyone got some good info? Is the announcers broadcasted?

|

GP740
Since 1987

11/21/2017 10:46 AM

been looking for the same, getting updates on PBrown and GMarchbanks though

|

11/21/2017 11:05 AM

I miss Vurbmoto. They used to have awesome AM coverage.

|

Washed up Canadian ex-pro couch racer. Selling bikes for a living

2008 KTM 525XC
2009 KTM 450SX
2016 YFZ450R


11/21/2017 11:14 AM

bh84 wrote:

I miss Vurbmoto. They used to have awesome AM coverage.

x2

|

kcco

11/21/2017 11:22 AM

lLIVE TIMING AND SCORING
But i cant find any audio or video stuff either.
|

11/21/2017 12:00 PM

Right. racertv was there in 2014.

I just wanna hear wes cain spit on the mic.

|

GP740
Since 1987

11/21/2017 12:45 PM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

What gives......? Vitards only interested in professional motocross now?


Can't find a link to the radio broadcast (if they're doing it) RacerTV isn't there......booooo. Got text updates on my little brother from escoremx, but that's it....

Anyone got some good info? Is the announcers broadcasted?

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Olimpics-Winter-de-Supercross-Motocross-November-20TH-25TH-Gatorback-Florida,1329415

|

11/21/2017 12:49 PM

|

11/21/2017 5:03 PM

tim ferry won the 35 plus, by a half second. 2nd place 51 yr old john grewe.

|

11/21/2017 5:05 PM

MXPTV still doing AM stuff?

|

11/21/2017 5:27 PM

Sure do miss Vurbmoto and MXPTV battle videos!

|

11/21/2017 5:30 PM

bh84 wrote:

I miss Vurbmoto. They used to have awesome AM coverage.

I so agree with this statement

|

11/21/2017 7:55 PM

All these posts about missing Vurb.....how many of you bought products from them? The reason they no longer exist is everyone wanting free content, but not willing to support the brand.

|

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions

11/22/2017 8:07 AM

I feel like nobody races amateur nationals anymore. Well atleast the majority that post on vital. People must just be using other social media outlets. We get 30 pages of sx practice thread talk but nothing from one of the biggest amateur national events. Times are a changing.

|

GP740
Since 1987

11/22/2017 8:28 AM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

I feel like nobody races amateur nationals anymore. Well atleast the majority that post on vital. People must just be using other social media outlets. We get 30 pages of sx practice thread talk but nothing from one of the biggest amateur national events. Times are a changing.

you must have missed my GoFundMe?

i promised junior that i'd take him to the Mini O's this year... unfortunately the glow-plugs went out in my lifted Duramax and the turbo went out in the wife's Platinum Ecoboost, not to mention we had to fill the pool which cost an arm and a leg. we sure could use some help to get to Lorretta's this year, you know, since i promised junior and all and he's heart broken and all we're asking for is about $15k. any help is appreciated bro.

much ty

|

11/22/2017 8:53 AM

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

MXPTV still doing AM stuff?

Im really not too sure about that! Im from PA and Wozney use to be all over the place filming and doing photos but it seems as though he's really into bowling now and i hardly see moto stuff from him which is a bummer.

|

11/22/2017 9:21 AM

Moto culture is a cheap ass culture , people love free content and free swag but some how it never materializes into something sustainable for the people providing the service.

|

11/22/2017 9:44 AM

peelout wrote:

you must have missed my GoFundMe?

i promised junior that i'd take him to the Mini O's this year... unfortunately the glow-plugs went out in my lifted Duramax and the turbo went out in the wife's Platinum Ecoboost, not to mention we had to fill the pool which cost an arm and a leg. we sure could use some help to get to Lorretta's this year, you know, since i promised junior and all and he's heart broken and all we're asking for is about $15k. any help is appreciated bro.

much ty

Didn't the exact same bad luck befall another vital poster here last thanksgiving? Is this Megs kid?

|

I was G before the "moto drive" to Vital

11/22/2017 9:52 AM

Its obviously going to get rough as hell. But the track looks pretty tame for the most part. Haven't raced Gatorback since the late 90s. Would like to get back there for a race.

|

11/22/2017 2:42 PM

My brother is down there and I’m just happy he’s getting the experience. This week has been a favorite week of mine growing up racing with mom and dad at mini os.

|

GP740
Since 1987

11/22/2017 3:07 PM

Just left, took my kid for the supercross only. Weather last night was intense, several peoples rigs got flooded and lots of canopy’s destroyed.

|

11/22/2017 3:31 PM

TheOriginalPancakee wrote:

MXPTV still doing AM stuff?

Trevor91 wrote:

Im really not too sure about that! Im from PA and Wozney use to be all over the place filming and doing photos but it seems as though he's really into bowling now and i hardly see moto stuff from him which is a bummer.

(This got lengthy but here it goes.....)

Thanks for the kind words. Wish I could be doing what I did before but I picked up a full time warehouse job on the weekends now (nice to not have to pay health insurance and such out of pocket for the first time in years). It’s added much stability to my life and enjoying the simple life now. It was a crazy 12 or so years at the races looking back. It’s a good time for a break and focus on new endeavors........

I been focused on bowling on the PBA tour the past 2 years and enjoying this new challenge. Its a much different crowd than moto but I’ve always wanted to see how I can do against the best in the world. It’s way tougher than I thought but I enjoy the process, I’m passionate about it like I was with moto, and I love being at the lanes. @wozbowls on Instagram!

As far as covering moto, the hustle in gathering $$$ sponsors and producing content at the same time was no easy task. It got tougher and tougher to do and free content can go only so far. I didn’t sell merch much and relied on my media work to pay the bills through sponsorships, personal work, or any other way I can find. It did well for a good amount of time but I had a lack of motivation to do the next thing since I feel like I already succeeded more than I thought I would ever do covering motorcycle races. Plus the instability on when my next gig was always tough to deal with. Some months were great. Some months were dead. Living off a phone call, people hyping up their plans and ideas for projects to just fall through and never happen, and people not paying for work already produced were big downsides. But I don’t have to worry about any of that any more now! It does suck to see the lower number of sites and content out there just in the past year or 2. But free doesn’t last long. I highly appreciate all the support (past and present) from product to media businesses who supported me and the same goes for people here on Vital over the years and sharing my content. That all helps greatly to move forward. Thank you!

|

From dirt bikes to dirty strikes! Bowl on PBA tour @wozbowls. Oh...and I'm MXPTV.

11/22/2017 3:32 PM

Leave it to Florida weather to fuck up what's supposed to be a great time. Can't wait till I can move out of the "sunshine state". Feel bad for those who traveled from out of state and those who ended up with damaged rigs.

|

11/22/2017 3:55 PM

Matt Wozney wrote:

(This got lengthy but here it goes.....)

Thanks for the kind words. Wish I could be doing what I did before but I picked up a full time warehouse job on the weekends now (nice to not have to pay health insurance and such out of pocket for the first time in years). It’s added much stability to my life and enjoying the simple life now. It was a crazy 12 or so years at the races looking back. It’s a good time for a break and focus on new endeavors........

I been focused on bowling on the PBA tour the past 2 years and enjoying this new challenge. Its a much different crowd than moto but I’ve always wanted to see how I can do against the best in the world. It’s way tougher than I thought but I enjoy the process, I’m passionate about it like I was with moto, and I love being at the lanes. @wozbowls on Instagram!

As far as covering moto, the hustle in gathering $$$ sponsors and producing content at the same time was no easy task. It got tougher and tougher to do and free content can go only so far. I didn’t sell merch much and relied on my media work to pay the bills through sponsorships, personal work, or any other way I can find. It did well for a good amount of time but I had a lack of motivation to do the next thing since I feel like I already succeeded more than I thought I would ever do covering motorcycle races. Plus the instability on when my next gig was always tough to deal with. Some months were great. Some months were dead. Living off a phone call, people hyping up their plans and ideas for projects to just fall through and never happen, and people not paying for work already produced were big downsides. But I don’t have to worry about any of that any more now! It does suck to see the lower number of sites and content out there just in the past year or 2. But free doesn’t last long. I highly appreciate all the support (past and present) from product to media businesses who supported me and the same goes for people here on Vital over the years and sharing my content. That all helps greatly to move forward. Thank you!

Thanks for filling us in man! I still follow on social media and the bowling looks to be alot of fun for you which is great! I grew up watching your movies on dvd and all the other content online which was super cool because of all the local stuff you did! thanks Wozney and i hope the bowling works out for you!

|

11/22/2017 4:05 PM

Matt Wozney I followed you from Spain a few years ago, you even helped me with information about the races of children there when I asked you, I wish you the best of luck!

|

11/22/2017 8:15 PM

Any updates on the young lady who was badly injured? Just saw Kobusch post about it on instagram.

|

11/23/2017 2:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/23/2017 2:39 AM

|

11/23/2017 2:52 AM

ruy wrote:

panic rev @ 2:00 lol

|

11/23/2017 8:57 AM

Today's racing cancelled due to monsoon rains, and won't be a lot better tomorrow according to forcasts

|





This great Nation will endure as it has endured, will revive and will prosper. So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. - FDR



[LINK TO IMAGE]
"Grant money is not pork" - Rep Allen West

11/23/2017 9:53 AM

305FC250 wrote:

Leave it to Florida weather to fuck up what's supposed to be a great time. Can't wait till I can move out of the "sunshine state". Feel bad for those who traveled from out of state and those who ended up with damaged rigs.

Yes, they should move the Mini-O's to Minnesota next year. I hear there is hardly any rain there this time of year. It's still hurricane season in Florida, rain is expected.

|

The older I get, the faster I was. Posting without a cast on is fun!