Mini O's

9/11/2017 4:18pm
Ok so Matt Walker just posted that mini o's is going back to the OG place and not the new place due to to many oppositions. What the hell is happening
|
oshow
9/11/2017 4:52pm
Not sure, but I like it!
9/11/2017 5:11pm
Whats wrong with that?
So what happens to the new venue they started to get ready?
Have the old owners seen the light?
Is this just a one off and will they go to there new place?
All this swapping never ends well. I sure hope it does as i love watching the mini o's
Sully
9/11/2017 5:48pm
Whats wrong with that?
So what happens to the new venue they started to get ready? Have the old owners seen the light? Is this just a one off and...
All this swapping never ends well. I sure hope it does as i love watching the mini o's
It sounds to me like the landowners are in a pissing contest with Wyn Kern, and they're trying to weasel in on him.

The Shop

9/11/2017 5:56pm
Whats wrong with that?
So what happens to the new venue they started to get ready? Have the old owners seen the light? Is this just a one off and...
Sully wrote:
It sounds to me like the landowners are in a pissing contest with Wyn Kern, and they're trying to weasel in on him.
Yeh I bet they saw how successful the USGP was and now trying to plant the toungue straight up the keesta.
500guy
9/11/2017 6:33pm
is it just Me or is Walker involved in a lot of drama regarding these tracks?
JustMX
9/11/2017 6:45pm
Yeh I bet they saw how successful the USGP was and now trying to plant the toungue straight up the keesta.
How successful was the usgp?

What criteria are you using?

It seems like in the past, if the usgp track owners were able to eat pork and beans instead of just beans then they were "successful".

Do you think that if things are worked out for am events at gatorback that they will jerk it away from ww(if ww wants to host it again)?

Perhaps unlimited sports went over the numbers from the usgp with the gatorback folks and they see the reality of hosting a go now.

Post a reply to: Mini O's

The Latest