Mimi, Snowy, and Tigress

Related:
Create New Tag

2/4/2018 12:45 AM

Emig for the win. His greatest one-liner ever.

RIP Ralph Shaheen (1964-2018)

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.

Usage: Slang

2/4/2018 1:08 AM

Must’ve been inspired by Tickle thanking his dog on the podium that one time...

|

2/4/2018 3:28 AM

They were both hard to listen to last night but that was so funny I nearly spilled my beer.

|

2/4/2018 11:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/4/2018 11:40 AM

But Fro, here on Fox Sports 1, we bring all the relevant news.........or something like that.
I had no idea why it was brought up until I saw the jersey.

Next week Matthes is going to wear a shirt with all his Bassets on it.

|

2/4/2018 1:32 PM

So the cats on the stupid Thor jersey are actually MM's cats???? That ruins it. I thought they were some bad ass internet laser cats.

|

2/4/2018 1:38 PM

I don't think the cats on the gear are his but maybe? And in terms of them talking about his cats well that's a little weird but at least it is 10x better than just saying Barcia has confidence. Huge swing and a miss with that. Even if confidence is the reason you want to go with Fro explain what might have changed over the last little while for him to have confidence now and explain why he might not have had it before.

|

2/4/2018 1:48 PM

Missed it, what did Jeff say?

|

2/4/2018 1:54 PM

Joko wrote:

U

|

2/4/2018 1:56 PM

"That's incredible Ralph".
It's during the 450 main, I can't check to see what time exactly cause I'm at work.

|

2/4/2018 1:56 PM

Photo

That did come out of nowhere laughing I was rewatching the main today and what they said exactly was that Mathilde loves her 3 cats and that Marvin put their names and pictures on his helmet and jersey for her.

|

2/4/2018 2:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/4/2018 2:04 PM

Joko wrote:

LOL Ralph makes a comment about Mathilde loving her 3 cats followed by something along the lines of that's the kind of news we bring our fans here on Fox Sports 1.

That was followed by a small amount of silence and then Jeff says " That's incredible Ralph..." in the most serious WGAF tone.

Edit: Segment starts at 8:25 into the 450 main event. LOL.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/4/2018 2:27 PM

Rockinar wrote:

So the cats on the stupid Thor jersey are actually MM's cats???? That ruins it. I thought they were some bad ass internet ...more

Who said they weren’t badass internet laser cats?

|

2/4/2018 2:37 PM

Joko wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

LOL Ralph makes a comment about Mathilde loving her 3 cats followed by something along the lines of that's the kind of news we ...more

It was the most well placed, dead pan sarcastic, aggressively passive-aggressive and spontaneous 3 words ever.

Even Ralph, as tone deaf as he is, had to have felt the sting.

|

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.

2/4/2018 2:39 PM

I have the 30 second clip saved. I cant figure out how to post it.

|

2/4/2018 2:52 PM

Rockinar wrote:

So the cats on the stupid Thor jersey are actually MM's cats???? That ruins it. I thought they were some bad ass internet ...more

newmann wrote:

Joking aside... worst gear ever in history?

Photo

|

2/4/2018 2:57 PM

Rockinar wrote:

newmann wrote:

Jabroni wrote:

Photo

Thor guy and yes, I am disappointed.

|

2/4/2018 3:20 PM

Jabroni wrote:

Photo

Seriously, if I show up to the starting line and a guy is wearing that jersey I'm staying tf away from him. That's got lunatic wrote all over it. Like serial killer type stuff.

|

2/4/2018 3:54 PM

newmann wrote:

Jabroni wrote:

Photo

JB 19 wrote:

Seriously, if I show up to the starting line and a guy is wearing that jersey I'm staying tf away from him. That's got lunatic ...more

LMAO !!laughing laughing laughing Thanks JB !!

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

2/4/2018 4:38 PM

Jabroni wrote:

Photo

JB 19 wrote:

Seriously, if I show up to the starting line and a guy is wearing that jersey I'm staying tf away from him. That's got lunatic ...more

ledger wrote:

LMAO !!laughing laughing laughing Thanks JB !!

I'd wear that! Hilarious! LMAO!!

|

2/4/2018 4:43 PM

Jabroni wrote:

I have the 30 second clip saved. I cant figure out how to post it.

Post the link and I'll embed it for you. The people that missed it need to see it lol.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/4/2018 6:07 PM

It was a great comment.

|

"Who cares about what other people think"