Millville Camping

lisenbyjacob
Just wanted to get some insights and experiences for those who camp out for the weekend at Millville. I see that they have the passes on a first come first serve basis but I wouldn't imagine that they would completely sell out. For context I have three young kids so a milder environment is kinda what I'm hoping for.
|
aeffertz
6/8/2022 4:21pm Edited Date/Time 6/8/2022 4:25pm
Just wanted to get some insights and experiences for those who camp out for the weekend at Millville. I see that they have the passes on...
Just wanted to get some insights and experiences for those who camp out for the weekend at Millville. I see that they have the passes on a first come first serve basis but I wouldn't imagine that they would completely sell out. For context I have three young kids so a milder environment is kinda what I'm hoping for.
The “campsites” filled up and. sold out bu Friday afternoon last year and typically sell out every year. The closer to the track, the more mellow it is but there’s still not a whole lot of excess partying in the back by the creek. There’s usually a few sites with music and stuff but I’ve never had an issue with noise since they kinda patrol the sites and night to keep things in check. The spots closer to the track fill up pretty quick since the amateurs racing get there early.

You can camp in the general parking lot if you can’t get there early enough but it’s far from the track and you get locked out from the track/grounds at night.
6/8/2022 6:14pm Edited Date/Time 6/8/2022 6:14pm
i would look into Bluff Valley Campground. That's typically where I would stay. Very kid friendly environment indoor rock climbing wall, skate park, golf driving range, river to go tubing down and more. Its only about 15 min from the track its a blast!
Zycki11
6/8/2022 6:56pm
Ask John Martin to stay for a few days in the house

The Shop

Flatliner
6/8/2022 7:56pm
I’ve done both. Just stay in Rochester, in an AC hotel. Millville is nasty hot. I’m now guessing you have an RV so just get there early. Some partying but it’s not crazy. Not a red bud vibe.
lisenbyjacob
6/9/2022 5:48am
Flatliner wrote:
I’ve done both. Just stay in Rochester, in an AC hotel. Millville is nasty hot. I’m now guessing you have an RV so just get there...
I’ve done both. Just stay in Rochester, in an AC hotel. Millville is nasty hot. I’m now guessing you have an RV so just get there early. Some partying but it’s not crazy. Not a red bud vibe.
Tent camping baby
hdogg21
Fantasy
1509th
6/9/2022 6:00am
If your talking Pro National weekend, GET THERE EARLY if you want to camp any where near the track, otherwise you'll be walking a lot! There will be a big line to get in when they first open the gates up too, and it fills up QUICK!!!
dinger212
6/9/2022 8:41am
Side note, keep an eye on road construction around the area. As of right now the highways all around are torn all up.
6/9/2022 9:02am
Ovr load on info and options on the website. Gates open wed night. Am practice Thursday race Friday is 70 pre registration the A classes should b good.
TeamGreen
6/9/2022 9:40am
dinger212 wrote:
Side note, keep an eye on road construction around the area. As of right now the highways all around are torn all up.
2 seasons around those parts...

Winter & Road Repair Sideways
Log Hopper
Fantasy
1586th
6/9/2022 10:59am
Sportsman's Park in Zumbro Falls is an option for you.

Post a reply to: Millville Camping

The Latest