Millville Bench Racing - The Motos

gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
7/27/2013 2:07pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
Great ride by Kenny after taking that hit.
ocscottie wrote:
I truly didnt think he had more than 7 laps TOPS in him. Figured once the adrenaline wore off he would just dump. Ze German is...
I truly didnt think he had more than 7 laps TOPS in him. Figured once the adrenaline wore off he would just dump. Ze German is tuff!

btw Chip, UFC prelims on FX right now! tonight main event is the little dudes Mighty Mouse!!
Yep, I'm watching now Smile

Did you get the text I sent u about Jake Ellenberger riding with Kenny at Milestone?
ocscottie
7/27/2013 2:11pm
OH yea i did! i was in a bit of an anti social coma earlier in the week, was sleeping ALL day and staying up ALL night lol I recorded it, but havent watched, i remember seeing some vid clips.
chrisbuehler
7/27/2013 2:17pm
Eli with the fastest lap of the second motos, 450's included. And when the track was at it's roughest, no less. I just pray RV sticks around for a couple more years. Their battles could be legendary
S.Loyer
7/27/2013 2:22pm
Eli with the fastest lap of the second motos, 450's included. And when the track was at it's roughest, no less. I just pray RV sticks...
Eli with the fastest lap of the second motos, 450's included. And when the track was at it's roughest, no less. I just pray RV sticks around for a couple more years. Their battles could be legendary
RV wants to retire with 500Million in the bank, he has about 3 years left......

Hook baited.

The Shop

watson
7/27/2013 6:22pm
- Tomac was ridiculous (that pass on J-Mart in the first moto was super-human)

- Still don't know exactly what made Ken hit the deck (Rock? Huge square-edge? Lasers?)

- Good for James (Haven't had a great impression of him since he took the Nationals off for Bubba's world and all the abbreviated seasons lately due to "injuries", that's certainly changing seeing him grind this season out)

- Wish Trey would have gotten the O.A, though. A complete, solid 450 season with flashes of his old speed is exactly what he needs though, and in that respect he's right on track.

- I, like Davey Coombs, wish there were more, and more different and varied ads. I them all memorized right now, and dream in progressive, kawasaki, and etnies ads every Saturday night.
Ing
7/27/2013 6:38pm
The NBC broadcast was so much better than the last time there is no comparison. They did OK except for a couple slip ups.

Post a reply to: Millville Bench Racing - The Motos

The Latest