Millsaps on a Blue Bike

Related:
Create New Tag

9/18/2017 7:58 PM

Photo

|

9/18/2017 8:11 PM

Just needs a Husky ride next year and he will have raced every brand.

|

9/18/2017 8:13 PM

Where is this ? Pala?

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

9/18/2017 8:15 PM

To small to be Milsaps......

|

9/18/2017 8:16 PM

Myke wrote:

Where is this ? Pala?

Elsinore

|

9/18/2017 8:16 PM

Myke wrote:

Where is this ? Pala?

Elsinore

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

9/18/2017 8:17 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

No that's just how huge the yamahas are. grin

|

9/18/2017 8:18 PM

Bell helmet, O'neal gear and Gaerne boots? Just guessing.

He's been a longtime Aplinestars guy.

|

9/18/2017 8:18 PM

Where is this? Pala?

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

9/18/2017 8:19 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

JWACK wrote:

No that's just how huge the yamahas are. grin

It's the same size as their 250F no?

|

9/18/2017 8:28 PM

The 250f is actually slightly larger than the 450 dimension wise this year.......

|

when in doubt, pin it out

9/18/2017 8:33 PM

Hmm...as blurry as that shot is, it might be Bigfoot. wink

|

9/18/2017 8:45 PM

GuyB wrote:

Beat you to it w my flip phone

|

9/18/2017 8:57 PM

Official indeed

|

9/18/2017 9:13 PM

MikeJones wrote:

Beat you to it w my flip phone

You win. laughing

|

9/18/2017 9:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/18/2017 9:37 PM

"Its seriously a great bike i'm really enjoying it and it's awesome one of the best bike ever ridden I got on it and was super comfortable right away "

Fast forward to the 6th round of SX

Media: " so Davi what's with your results this year? they seem to have dropped substantially lower than last year"

" i've been working on set up and went the wrong way been doing a lot of testing lately trying to find a good set up"

After his contract is up.....

" Man that bike was hard to get comfortable on I could not get it set up correctly for me it would do weird things and I never feel comfortable and not even from the first time I rode it basically the bike sucked "

My thoughts: doesn't this seem to happen all too often? I'm not saying that's the reaction we will get out of Davi but just posting kind of a roundabout example and since the Yamaha YZ450 is such a polarizing bike. I kinda have to wonder if this will happen again again nothing to do with Didi just that it seems like this happens a lot with riders.

|

9/18/2017 9:45 PM

He looks comfortable.

|

9/18/2017 9:57 PM

Lightning78 wrote:

"Its seriously a great bike i'm really enjoying it and it's awesome one of the best bike ever ridden I got on it and was super comfortable right away "

Media: " so Davi what's with your results this year? they seem to have dropped substantially lower than last year"

" i've been working on set up and went the wrong way been doing a lot of testing lately trying to find a good set up"

" Man that bike was hard to get comfortable on I could not get it set up correctly for me it would do weird things and I never feel comfortable and not even from the first time I rode it basically the bike sucked "

My thoughts: doesn't this seem to happen all too often? I'm not saying that's the reaction we will get out of Davi but just posting kind of a roundabout example and since the Yamaha YZ450 is such a polarizing bike. I kinda have to wonder if this will happen again again nothing to do with Didi just that it seems like this happens a lot with riders.

I don't remember him doing that with the old bike at JGR....and everyone else hated it.

|

Did i do that?

9/18/2017 10:06 PM

Lightning78 wrote:

2nd overall in 2012 SX on a rougher model than that

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

9/19/2017 12:10 AM

GuyB wrote:

Cos it's from

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZNEsycn9EG/

|

9/19/2017 1:16 AM

4 seconds a lap faster whistling

|

9/19/2017 1:19 AM

obviously it's only a short video but he's looking super lean from my eyes anyways

|

9/19/2017 1:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/19/2017 1:22 AM

BigDaddyG wrote:

Just needs a Husky ride next year and he will have raced every brand.

Ossa, Cagiva, Husaberg, Monarch, Hodaka, CZ, Italjet .... don't get over your ski tips, lots of brands left.

|

9/19/2017 2:15 AM

Corner speed seems to be only problem, he needs to turn in couple times in every corner.
Bike looks difficult to ride.

|

9/19/2017 2:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/19/2017 2:30 AM

GuyB wrote:

tobz wrote:

Cos it's from

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZNEsycn9EG/

tek14 wrote:

Corner speed seems to be only problem, he needs to turn in couple times in every corner.
Bike looks difficult to ride.

Handling like a piece of shit. See the 1st corner took about 4 attempts to get it to turn in. And looks way too busy

|

9/19/2017 2:36 AM

Photo

|

9/19/2017 2:41 AM

What's up with the corner speed.. Zero flow.

Makes me think back to how good Wacko was through rutted corners (and everything else) this year.. whistling

|

9/19/2017 2:43 AM

Jay Cee wrote:

What's up with the corner speed.. Zero flow.

Makes me think back to how good Wacko was through rutted corners (and everything else) this year.. whistling

Makes you think that no way that's a Pro!

|

9/19/2017 2:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/19/2017 2:44 AM

^^ money shot. flip phone confirms it's actually John Cougar Mellencamp. Good rider too by the looks of it.

|

9/19/2017 3:41 AM

F.B wrote:

He looks comfortable.

No disrespect but I'm always puzzled how crew on vital think a rider looks comfortable after looking at one shot....

|