Millsaps gopro

tk568
Edited Date/Time 11/18/2013 5:52pm
|
Sully
11/17/2013 9:49pm
If the rumors are true, and he's not comfortable on the KTM, I really want to see what he could do on a bike he likes. That dude was on it.
BobPA
11/17/2013 10:06pm
Looking as smooth as ever, we will see how he looks with some big whoops and some pressure at A1
Crush
11/18/2013 1:42am
Wonder if they'll do some testing at the KTM track with Dungey? Seems that KTM riders could use some
therealjonon
11/18/2013 3:33am
looks smooth and great throttle control like usual. i hope he brings it in 14 and beats the dunge!

The Shop

just James
11/18/2013 5:04am
I used to ride just like that. In fact it was this morning right before my alarm clock started making a bunch of racket and really screwed things up.
11/18/2013 6:13am
Crush wrote:
Wonder if they'll do some testing at the KTM track with Dungey? Seems that KTM riders could use some
You're right Cairoli and Herlings are so slow on those KTMs............I think Roczen might show some good speed in the AMA SX in 2014 as will Ferris.
peelout
11/18/2013 7:02am
Crush wrote:
You're right Cairoli and Herlings are so slow on those KTMs............I think Roczen might show some good speed in the AMA SX in 2014 as will...
You're right Cairoli and Herlings are so slow on those KTMs............I think Roczen might show some good speed in the AMA SX in 2014 as will Ferris.
You're so damn predictable it's not even funny anymore
davistld01
11/18/2013 7:11am
Crush wrote:
You're right Cairoli and Herlings are so slow on those KTMs............I think Roczen might show some good speed in the AMA SX in 2014 as will...
peelout wrote:
You're so damn predictable it's not even funny anymore
Use the right bait, catch the right fish every time.
Camp332
11/18/2013 7:45am
My eyes would be bulging out of my head with concentration, if I ever went through one of those rhythm sections(in my dreams I know).

DM makes it look easy.
Piston Slap
Fantasy
2421st
11/18/2013 8:36am
Camp,

My eyes would be bulging in addition to the butt-puckering! Hahaha

My favorite video clip is of Pastrana and Davi busting a set of whoops side by side doing a stare-down, the first
one to look away loses.......I believe Pastrana had a clown horn mounted on the handlebars!!! honk honk!CheerfulWoohoo

Peace
PS
brimx153
11/18/2013 11:25am
Crush wrote:
you cant bring Cairoli or herlings into a how good/bad KTM are , there is no production rule , which is a huge differents , and if u think Cairoli or Herlings are using a production frame rather than a frame built around them , ur mad , i think Millsaps will do well this yr , but would of done a lot better on the suzuki , just like Dungey , and Roczen, who hav all publicly gave out about the bike , but what do they know ,
BobPA
11/18/2013 11:33am
brimx153 wrote:
you cant bring Cairoli or herlings into a how good/bad KTM are , there is no production rule , which is a huge differents , and...
you cant bring Cairoli or herlings into a how good/bad KTM are , there is no production rule , which is a huge differents , and if u think Cairoli or Herlings are using a production frame rather than a frame built around them , ur mad , i think Millsaps will do well this yr , but would of done a lot better on the suzuki , just like Dungey , and Roczen, who hav all publicly gave out about the bike , but what do they know ,
Please show me where they publicly complain about the bike. It's funny how you have no idea what frame Herlings and Antonio use. How do you know millsaps would be faster on the zook? Have you seen lap time comparisons? Your ktm hating speculation is just pathetic.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
11/18/2013 11:35am
What do Cairoli and Herlings have to do with a Supercross testing video?
davistld01
11/18/2013 11:48am
GuyB wrote:
Ding-ding...we have a winner!! Wink
11/18/2013 1:40pm
Crush wrote:
brimx153 wrote:
you cant bring Cairoli or herlings into a how good/bad KTM are , there is no production rule , which is a huge differents , and...
About the only 2 things that our production rule state is that the swingarm pivot location and head angle have to be stock.
Camp332
11/18/2013 1:42pm
Camp, My eyes would be bulging in addition to the butt-puckering! Hahaha My favorite video clip is of Pastrana and Davi busting a set of whoops...
Camp,

My eyes would be bulging in addition to the butt-puckering! Hahaha

My favorite video clip is of Pastrana and Davi busting a set of whoops side by side doing a stare-down, the first
one to look away loses.......I believe Pastrana had a clown horn mounted on the handlebars!!! honk honk!CheerfulWoohoo

Peace
PS
Piston Slap!

Hell yeah Bro!

BroSlap!
MXD
11/18/2013 1:52pm
I know it's impossible to judge how he'll do based on a video of him riding alone but damn, he looks like he's haulin' ass.
Crush
11/18/2013 3:03pm
Sheezus, you can't say anything here based on any sort of logic without some idiot jumping on your nuts.

Dungey and Roczen and Short have all had suspension complaints this last year across SX and nationals. It's been documented a bit.

Cairoli and Herlings and whomever else ELSEWHERE have nothing to do with the equation as whether it's access to different parts via GP rules or just a better setup, they're not on the same team and as we saw at the last couple MXDN's, not that big on sharing info either.

Fuck this place somedays, just fuck it! haha
brimx153
11/18/2013 4:52pm
brimx153 wrote:
BobPA wrote:
Please show me where they publicly complain about the bike. It's funny how you have no idea what frame Herlings and Antonio use. How do you...
Please show me where they publicly complain about the bike. It's funny how you have no idea what frame Herlings and Antonio use. How do you know millsaps would be faster on the zook? Have you seen lap time comparisons? Your ktm hating speculation is just pathetic.
so i take it u live under a rock that ok , dungey has nt been complaining about set up isues all year , and very pubilcly at the MXON , guess u did nt look at it ,ok !, then roczen agent said on the plup mx show that ken was unhappy with the bike all year , and wanted to leave , but they made improvment s after the MXON on set up, and pit beirer convinced him to stay ,but he was very close to leaving , guess u did nt hear it ,ok! also last wk on racer x pod cast , they said how davi was really close on getting out of his contract , to ride rch , becuse he was having bike set up isues,and did nt like the bike , but all these prob arent publicly complaining about the bike , and actully i do know a good bit about factory bikes in mx 1 and mx 2 , and you are an absolute fool if u think they are running production frames , , i am not hating on ktm , i just saying that the riders in the USA , have all said they are unhappy with set up problems , and its imo that davi would be quicker on his suzuki from last yr , so i guess having an opinion is pathetic
brimx153
11/18/2013 4:54pm
Crush wrote:
Sheezus, you can't say anything here based on any sort of logic without some idiot jumping on your nuts. Dungey and Roczen and Short have all...
Sheezus, you can't say anything here based on any sort of logic without some idiot jumping on your nuts.

Dungey and Roczen and Short have all had suspension complaints this last year across SX and nationals. It's been documented a bit.

Cairoli and Herlings and whomever else ELSEWHERE have nothing to do with the equation as whether it's access to different parts via GP rules or just a better setup, they're not on the same team and as we saw at the last couple MXDN's, not that big on sharing info either.

Fuck this place somedays, just fuck it! haha
x2 , tottally diff thing gp bikes and any one in the USA
jloucks742
11/18/2013 5:02pm
Millsaps went fast on the honda..millsaps went fast on the yamaha... millsaps went fast on the suzuki.. Andddd millsaps is gonna go fast on the ktm.
brimx153
11/18/2013 5:03pm
brimx153 wrote:
About the only 2 things that our production rule state is that the swingarm pivot location and head angle have to be stock.
you might want to check that , there is alot more to the production rule than that , but even at that , i remember being in Everts semi , and they had 5 different swinging arm lenghts , just prove s u cant compare a KTM in the USA and one in EUROPE , plus ur DB S are way different,
bh84
Fantasy
1761st
11/18/2013 5:03pm
Its not KTM that is the problem, its WP. I rode on my WPs for a long time before switching to Elka. Checking lap times, on a smooth track my time dropped 2 seconds/lap with the WPs gone, rough tracks even more.

A KTM with a Showa or Ohlins setup would work awesome, but with KTM owning WP it won`t happen
LocDawg
11/18/2013 5:19pm
cant understand why hes on that piece of shit and not on the RCH suzuki
LocDawg
11/18/2013 5:27pm
bh84 wrote:
Its not KTM that is the problem, its WP. I rode on my WPs for a long time before switching to Elka. Checking lap times, on...
Its not KTM that is the problem, its WP. I rode on my WPs for a long time before switching to Elka. Checking lap times, on a smooth track my time dropped 2 seconds/lap with the WPs gone, rough tracks even more.

A KTM with a Showa or Ohlins setup would work awesome, but with KTM owning WP it won`t happen
on your bike or couc?
Choppy
11/18/2013 5:29pm
God bless.

The Go-Pro footage scares me, I can't imagine what it's really like riding a practice track like that. I've walked both SX and practice SX tracks and would say the practice tracks scare me more.
Outsider
11/18/2013 5:36pm
bh84 wrote:
Its not KTM that is the problem, its WP. I rode on my WPs for a long time before switching to Elka. Checking lap times, on...

LocDawg wrote:
on your bike or couc?
dantheman
11/18/2013 5:52pm
bh84 wrote:

While I won't give you the typical treatment here of quad riders, as I myself have known some very fast guys on four wheels, but you are pretty silly! You comparing yourself riding a quad setup with WP's versus the Factory KTM PRO motocross and supercross effort that suspends the likes of... Dungey, Millsaps, Roczen, Musquin, Short need I go on?! It's quite laughable.

Now, a few years ago KTM wouldn't even be in this topic and yet, here they are NOW! The only way for WP to get to the next level is... by racing, at this level! As long as they stay committed to winning, it'll come.

Post a reply to: Millsaps gopro

The Latest