Millsaps?

jevyguy
Caught the last part of the 450 qualifying session and Jim (and that other guy) said something about him having multiple wrist injuries. Anybody know what that's all about and how he could possibly qualify so well with those issues?
|
5/6/2017 6:35pm
Broken bones in one hand and apparently damaged tendons or ligaments in the other one.
5/6/2017 6:38pm
If you really want to know about it, listen to him on the PulpMX show from last week (show #294). I think he said the issues started last season while racing Canadian nationals.

Oh, and +1 on him being a badass
jevyguy
5/6/2017 6:41pm
If you really want to know about it, listen to him on the PulpMX show from last week (show #294). I think he said the issues...
If you really want to know about it, listen to him on the PulpMX show from last week (show #294). I think he said the issues started last season while racing Canadian nationals.

Oh, and +1 on him being a badass
I don't always get to listen to the pulpmx show.
So he has been riding with this stuff going on for awhile?

The Shop

5/6/2017 6:45pm
jevyguy wrote:
I don't always get to listen to the pulpmx show.
So he has been riding with this stuff going on for awhile?
Bro I can lead you to water but I can't make you drink it http://pulpmxshow.com/show/352

I don't recall the details. Only can tell you they're a click away
mxjon454
5/6/2017 9:07pm
Shit, anyone remember that leg he was riding with half way through the sx season in '13? Rocky mtn ktm should sign him to a 2 year SX only deal for '18 and '19. I know hes going to miss outdoors this year getting his wrist fixed but i think ax only will do him good. I know he was hauling ass up in canada last year, but something always seems to happen to him when he races outdoors.

Post a reply to: Millsaps?

The Latest