Millennium Technologies

holeshot100
4/18/2018 7:12am
After dealing with them the last few weeks, I’m curious to hear other people’s stories who have used their service. I melted my top end (stupid...
After dealing with them the last few weeks, I’m curious to hear other people’s stories who have used their service.

I melted my top end (stupid mistake, jetted lean on a cold day riding in sand) and sent my scraped up cylinder and head to Millennium. A needle bearing came out when the bike seized up, and did fun damage to the cylinder and head, which would require replating. I also requested a port and polish.
All steps of the job were completed (including servicing the power valve) except the replating within two days. At time of my part arriving, their turn around was 7-9 days.
Fast forward over 4 weeks later and I just got my upper end back with priority overnight shipping. I’ll be honest, over 4 weeks to complete replating seems unreal to me. It got to the point to where I just quit calling and figured it will shop up when it shows up as I am at their mercy.
Allegedly, they hired a third shift and had mandatory overtime on weekends (is what I was told). But reading some google reviews makes me sceptical toward their claimed turnaround time ever being true.

I don’t doubt the quality of the work.. but man that turnaround time has killed me.

So before I write them off as another loose program in our industry, what are your experiences with Millennium?
I will talk to Jerry about getting you a practice and a race bike.Cool

The Shop

Post a reply to: Millennium Technologies

The Latest