Military Family At MX Camp Featured On HLN Morning Express July 31 7-8am Eastern Time..

Zoom
Edited Date/Time 7/30/2018 4:14pm
HLN Morning Express will air a spotlight on a military Mom and her son that recently attending an FCA Motocross Camp. It comes on Tuesday July 31st between 7-8am Eastern time.

They spent two days following them around in the hot Houston heat at Rio Bravo.
|
Johnny Depp
7/30/2018 5:01pm Edited Date/Time 7/30/2018 5:01pm
Congrats on getting mainstream coverage for your camp and MX!

I'm not a fan of that network, but Robin Meade is not as politicized as the rest of their stuff, and easy on the eyes.
I hope they give you a fair shake. You never know what they do in the editing. We might see an Alta?
Zoom
7/30/2018 5:19pm
Congrats on getting mainstream coverage for your camp and MX! I'm not a fan of that network, but Robin Meade is not as politicized as the...
Congrats on getting mainstream coverage for your camp and MX!

I'm not a fan of that network, but Robin Meade is not as politicized as the rest of their stuff, and easy on the eyes.
I hope they give you a fair shake. You never know what they do in the editing. We might see an Alta?
Yeah, I was able to get an Alta right behind the makeshift set they made for a sit down interview with the Mom.

Also did a couple of laps with one of their GoPro's on the Alta.

Post a reply to: Military Family At MX Camp Featured On HLN Morning Express July 31 7-8am Eastern Time..

The Latest