Milestone's MES 2/2018

greenmx5
7/28/2018 9:45am
Somebody cares about these video games a little too much. :whistle:
Somebody cares about these video games a little too much. Whistling
Why hate on someone else's passion? Everyone has their own thing.

I'm just thrown off by how they said they werent making one and I just replied sorry to hear that. Then I get a reply two weeks later where they say "maybe the next" in their words. Whatever that means. I dont think they're done. It had to of sold well. I mean the first couple weeks gamestop and walmarts around me didnt have many copies left
bradmx421
7/28/2018 9:57am
Best Moto game ever.....period. Hopefully they produce another, i personally would love to see an entire US season on a game...indoors and outdoors. Would have loved the physics from MES on a National style track.... MXGP just doesn't do it for me
flatout111
7/28/2018 10:01am
I dig gaming in general. And it's a way I can enjoy my favorite sport without risk. I ride but I ride pretty casually. I'm under contract with an artist management company. I can, in no way, afford to get injured by racing. I have too many obligations to chance it.
7/28/2018 3:11pm
flatout111 wrote:
I dig gaming in general. And it's a way I can enjoy my favorite sport without risk. I ride but I ride pretty casually. I'm under...
I dig gaming in general. And it's a way I can enjoy my favorite sport without risk. I ride but I ride pretty casually. I'm under contract with an artist management company. I can, in no way, afford to get injured by racing. I have too many obligations to chance it.
I'm pretty passionate about mx games also. I myself can longer race due to my last injury. If I could have the ability to never touch a mx game again and be able to race again I would. When you just can't race anymore these games that used to be my winter mx fix become the year round fix. These games will never be able to replicate the feeling you get out on the track in real life but there are so many players who are in same situation as myself. Then there's those in the situation as flatout111, who'd probably love to get out and actually race but the risk of injury doesn't allow it. Racing mx injury is just a fact, it's gonna happen sometimes your fault, sometimes the other guy but it's gonna happen. I know I had more than my share. That's the reason for the passion and wanting as authentic as possible, for some of us it's all we got.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Milestone's MES 2/2018

The Latest