Milestone - Monster Energy Supercross The Official Video Game

flatout111
10/12/2018 5:09am Edited Date/Time 10/12/2018 5:14am
greenmx5 wrote:
Monster Energy Cup press conference today at 4. Do we hear anything about a new game?
See my post above. Yes, we will hear all about it today. I had a short conversation last night with that reliable source of mine. Smile

Today's the day, boys. We will hear all about the next official Supercross game in just a few hours!

I'll prob be busy but I'm sure Mav or someone will post the official press release but I'm glad to be able to break the news and take the holeshot. Smile
greenmx5
10/12/2018 5:12am
greenmx5 wrote:
Monster Energy Cup press conference today at 4. Do we hear anything about a new game?
flatout111 wrote:
See my post above. Yes, we will hear all about it today. I had a short conversation last night with that reliable source of mine. :)...
See my post above. Yes, we will hear all about it today. I had a short conversation last night with that reliable source of mine. Smile

Today's the day, boys. We will hear all about the next official Supercross game in just a few hours!

I'll prob be busy but I'm sure Mav or someone will post the official press release but I'm glad to be able to break the news and take the holeshot. Smile
My bad man! Still early in the morning here. When I realized there was a press conference, I didn't read anything in this thread. I was too hyped to get here and make a post haha
flatout111
10/12/2018 5:20am
greenmx5 wrote:
flatout111 wrote:
See my post above. Yes, we will hear all about it today. I had a short conversation last night with that reliable source of mine. :)...

greenmx5 wrote:
My bad man! Still early in the morning here. When I realized there was a press conference, I didn't read anything in this thread. I was...
My bad man! Still early in the morning here. When I realized there was a press conference, I didn't read anything in this thread. I was too hyped to get here and make a post haha
Right on, dude. Yep, it made my night last night to get that news. Looking forward to the press release. The new game announcement and RV racing are two awesome additions to the MEC!
greenmx5
10/12/2018 5:40am
flatout111 wrote:

greenmx5 wrote:
My bad man! Still early in the morning here. When I realized there was a press conference, I didn't read anything in this thread. I was...
flatout111 wrote:
Right on, dude. Yep, it made my night last night to get that news. Looking forward to the press release. The new game announcement and RV...
Right on, dude. Yep, it made my night last night to get that news. Looking forward to the press release. The new game announcement and RV racing are two awesome additions to the MEC!
I hope they release it earlier than February this time around... Been playing All Out a lot lately. Guess I should pop in MEC tonight and shake the rust off

The Shop

flatout111
10/12/2018 5:51am
I'm just excited to get the next official Supercross game. I think the first one is overall, by far, the best mx/sx game made so they have a great base to work off of. And I appreciate Milestone's dedication and effort to our sport.

Counting the hours till the announcement!
greenmx5
10/12/2018 5:57am
I'll admit I enjoyed MEC a lot more than MXGP Pro. I hope they don't go in the direction of MXGP Pro for the physics of the next MEC game.
10/12/2018 6:02am
When they announce the new one, can we get a new thread about it? 125 pages makes my phone load sooo sloooowww lol
flatout111
10/12/2018 6:10am
HandicapMX wrote:
When they announce the new one, can we get a new thread about it? 125 pages makes my phone load sooo sloooowww lol
My just loads to the last page. And fast as a one page thread. But I'm sure someone will create a new thread. I just wanted to let you boys know it's coming today. Smile
greenmx5
10/12/2018 6:16am
HandicapMX wrote:
same here. got a new one started!
10/12/2018 10:25am
HandicapMX wrote:
greenmx5 wrote:
same here. got a new one started!
Glad I’m not the only one.. please start a new thread! Lol
Donovan759
10/13/2018 12:32pm
For the Xbox guys, I made a MEC replica. Track name is called MEC2019 made by gamertag Death2alln00bz. I didn't find any that were close to accurate. Mine isn't the best as I don't normally make tracks on this game. I'll try to update throughout the day to make it flow better. Enjoy watching the cup today and happy gaming.
SPODEBOY
10/23/2018 12:59pm

2018 MEC SX TRACK
Finally got it done. This track took me 20+ hours to make. Getting the overall layout was challenging. Then swapping obstacles in and out over and over to get everything to ride as best as possible took a good amount of time.

It really is fun to do battle on. Tons of passing.
https://youtu.be/mqfiDXqGIE0
SPODEBOY
11/12/2018 10:29am

If anyone is still listening I got rounds one and two of the 2019 season done.

12/10/2018 3:12am
Took a break from red dead today and built a new track. Used the small arena and tried to use all the space efficiently.

BLACKWATER SX

donMX14
1/10/2019 11:18am
I recently started playing this game now that there’s a Xbox in the house again. I’ve made 2 of my own tracks in the past and tried to make another yesterday. I can’t get the damn thing to validate... any idea what my issue could be? Sometimes it goes to 64-65% and other times it goes to 78% but won’t go any further. This track is just an edited version of one I’ve made before and uploaded with no issues. I just changed a few rhythms in it. It’s driving me crazy.
SPODEBOY
1/10/2019 3:14pm
donMX14 wrote:
I recently started playing this game now that there’s a Xbox in the house again. I’ve made 2 of my own tracks in the past and...
I recently started playing this game now that there’s a Xbox in the house again. I’ve made 2 of my own tracks in the past and tried to make another yesterday. I can’t get the damn thing to validate... any idea what my issue could be? Sometimes it goes to 64-65% and other times it goes to 78% but won’t go any further. This track is just an edited version of one I’ve made before and uploaded with no issues. I just changed a few rhythms in it. It’s driving me crazy.

Hey Don, How are ya man?

That is the weirdest thing. I have made about 50 tracks in the last year and have never seen this? But I do know my XBOX does strange things with this game. Have you tried "saving" shutting it all down, unplugging the console for a few minutes then firing it all back up again?
donMX14
1/10/2019 4:14pm
donMX14 wrote:
I recently started playing this game now that there’s a Xbox in the house again. I’ve made 2 of my own tracks in the past and...
SPODEBOY wrote:
Hey Don, How are ya man? That is the weirdest thing. I have made about 50 tracks in the last year and have never seen this...

Hey Don, How are ya man?

That is the weirdest thing. I have made about 50 tracks in the last year and have never seen this? But I do know my XBOX does strange things with this game. Have you tried "saving" shutting it all down, unplugging the console for a few minutes then firing it all back up again?
I did. I read it a few pages back and tried it. That’s what got it to go from 64% to 78%. Still won’t finish validating.
Bennett59
3/2/2019 5:54pm
Is there away to download any of the User Created tracks so you and your buddies can play on them for online? Xbox one. We like to do the regular tracks and the online tracks but seems like where always forced on the same user made tracks cause there always the most played ones. Where wondering if we can use any of are user made tracks or if we find any we like can we save them later to play online?
motoman617
12/9/2019 10:29am
If anybody wants the original MESX game it is the free game this month on PS+ on the PS4. I have in on my XB1 but went ahead got it on the PS4 also.
jacobmi4
2/13/2020 10:43pm
it’s not faster. the factory bikes are just as fast. you’re not lapping the ai on pro difficulty at oakland on 450s lol. and there’s a...
it’s not faster. the factory bikes are just as fast. you’re not lapping the ai on pro difficulty at oakland on 450s lol. and there’s a few more tracks you’re not doing that at too. even if you’re on a modded bike
You on Xbox? You sound like you think you’re fast. If you wanna lose a couple races let me know I’d love to show you the...
You on Xbox? You sound like you think you’re fast. If you wanna lose a couple races let me know I’d love to show you the fast way around any track you want.
I wouldn't get so cocky because that will be your downfall trust me I don't just race in that game I race in real life and being cocky makes you do stupid things that you wouldn't otherwise do I'm not saying you ain't fast but you're not the fastest
MotoMo165
2/14/2020 8:16pm
it’s not faster. the factory bikes are just as fast. you’re not lapping the ai on pro difficulty at oakland on 450s lol. and there’s a...
it’s not faster. the factory bikes are just as fast. you’re not lapping the ai on pro difficulty at oakland on 450s lol. and there’s a few more tracks you’re not doing that at too. even if you’re on a modded bike
You on Xbox? You sound like you think you’re fast. If you wanna lose a couple races let me know I’d love to show you the...
You on Xbox? You sound like you think you’re fast. If you wanna lose a couple races let me know I’d love to show you the fast way around any track you want.
jacobmi4 wrote:
I wouldn't get so cocky because that will be your downfall trust me I don't just race in that game I race in real life and...
I wouldn't get so cocky because that will be your downfall trust me I don't just race in that game I race in real life and being cocky makes you do stupid things that you wouldn't otherwise do I'm not saying you ain't fast but you're not the fastest
That guy doesn’t even play online and would get smoked if he ever joined online lobbies
fanger
2/14/2020 9:13pm
He's forever on about how good he is too 😂
jmo443
2/14/2020 9:27pm
So if I download the original mesx game and enjoy it the new one would be worth the purchase?

Post a reply to: Milestone - Monster Energy Supercross The Official Video Game

The Latest