Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo
|

6/14/2010 5:30 PM

Where`s the wash racks, they still wash them out back on the ground?

|

6/14/2010 5:32 PM

The footpegs are works of art and I like that airfilter setup.

|

6/14/2010 5:36 PM

drop the "mikey"shite, he's a grown man not a little boy on a mini..

|

dont screw with me, i am old and feeling grumpy..

6/14/2010 5:44 PM

raddad wrote:

drop the "mikey"shite, he's a grown man not a little boy on a mini..

If hes a grown man ,how come his daddy still calls all the shots?

|

Ed Johnson

6/14/2010 5:46 PM

ktm's certainly look very trick

|

6/14/2010 5:51 PM

Removable kickstarter wink

|

6/14/2010 6:05 PM

"Just by looking at the pictures of the bike, i can tell it doesn't handle very well" -more than half of Vital MX members

|

rynopower.com

6/14/2010 6:12 PM

Very trick and cool looking imho.

Nice thing about KTM, is most of that trick stuff will be either in production by next year, or available in their Hard Parts catalog.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Scottish. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Scotsman!

6/14/2010 7:12 PM

"I didn`t know that and I don`t beleive it"--more than half of Vital MX members

|

6/14/2010 8:12 PM

I'd ride it.

|

6/14/2010 8:17 PM

Say what you will about KTM but I would give my left nut if my Honda had an airbox/filter like that. So easy, click click snap done.

|

Official member of the ElHombre fan club

Team MooseCAN

Deano2021

6/15/2010 12:33 AM

calimxer91 wrote:

Removable kickstarter wink

carried in the camelback.

|

6/15/2010 1:41 AM

Nice pictures, thank you!

Have you got them in a higher resolution?

|

6/15/2010 3:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2016 11:25 PM

Erick wrote:

Nice pictures, thank you!

Have you got them in a higher resolution?

|

6/15/2010 3:36 AM

Thanks I have got them

|

6/15/2010 3:37 AM

Don't really get why they leave the cases ready for a kickstarter. Shave some more weight. Thats my only criticism.

|

6/15/2010 3:42 AM

The kickstarter is optional. You can get it through the powerparts catalog I believe.

|

6/15/2010 4:03 AM

Just looks like a stock showroom ready to race KTM with a few Hardpart rider choices and graphics, The air box configuration has been around for many years and people that have never had or been around a KTM still marvel at what is simple engineering geared to racing,air filter change without any tools--- Joe Anyboby could have this bike in his garage

|

6/15/2010 4:34 AM

Where is the power-stealer and billet brick to make it heavier?

|

6/15/2010 7:02 AM

hartebreak wrote:

Say what you will about KTM but I would give my left nut if my Honda had an airbox/filter like that. So easy, click click snap ...more

Its not as functional as it looks. Popping off the side cover is very easy, but you still need to pull the seat( 1 bolt) so you can easily feel around the sealing edge of the filter. The "clamp" that holds the filter to the airboot has its flaws as well... If you case a big jump hard enough, it will sometimes cause the clamp to come undone.. Itsas easy as using a small ziptie to prevent it from happening, but its still a potential issue. The BEST part of the KTM filter design is the fact that they send an airboot cover with the bike, and with the side cover and seat off, cleaning out the airbox is super quick

|

If I wanted to ride a 4stroke, I would stay home and mow the lawn

6/15/2010 8:25 AM

hartebreak wrote:

Say what you will about KTM but I would give my left nut if my Honda had an airbox/filter like that. So easy, click click snap ...more

I was thinking the EXACT samet thing!

I'd love that type of airbox set up....other manufactures need to pay attention!

|

6/15/2010 8:30 AM

Its not as functional as it looks. Popping off the side cover is very easy, but you still need to pull the seat( 1 bolt) so you can easily feel around the sealing edge of the filter.

What year did they start requiring removal of the seat?
I had an 05 450 EX-C and an 07 300 XC-W and you didn't need to remove the seat.
|

man who runs in front of bus gets tired. man who runs behind bus gets exhausted

6/15/2010 8:45 AM

mjskier wrote: Its not as functional as it looks. Popping off the side cover is very easy, but you still need to pull the seat( 1 bolt) so ...more

You dont have to remove the seat, but its a major PITA to feel around the sealing lip of the filter if you dont. I always check to make sure the filter has a good seal

|

If I wanted to ride a 4stroke, I would stay home and mow the lawn