Mike Healey

Torco1
10/29/2011 9:03pm
UpTiTe wrote:
So you're pissed off at Dan because its all different when its heroin? Who the hell made the choice to stick that needle in their arm...
So you're pissed off at Dan because its all different when its heroin? Who the hell made the choice to stick that needle in their arm the first time?
Yes he did do it the first time, I'm saying that heroin is THAT strong....try have the worst hangover, fever, flu, broken bones all at once...
Yes he did do it the first time, I'm saying that heroin is THAT strong....try have the worst hangover, fever, flu, broken bones all at once x10 for weeks and tell me you would rather have that. That's almost comparable to what heroin withdrawal is like. It's not ANYTHING like coming off any other drug or alcohol......as nice as the person is it turns them into a ROBOT...and unfortunately you'd have to experience it with someone close to you to understand that. I don't wish it on my worst enemy....,.
You honest to god wish you were fucking dead than have to go through the pain and suffering that comes with that shit. There is absolutely no way to describable or make anyone understand how much hell you go through when going through that.
Tank Slap
10/30/2011 2:27am Edited Date/Time 10/30/2011 2:30am
If you guys think this is bad, you should check out Anthony Gobert's story.

He, unlike ol' Healey, is a champion and winner in multiple series. and recently was arrested and banned from surf city in australia for stealing 20 bucks forcefully from an elder.

he is struggling. applying for a job at subway. just horrible. when it comes to wasted talent, jlaw has nothing on gobert. to this day i still think he had a motogp #1 plate in him, and now he is working at subway, with a record.

Here is gobert, clowning john kocinski, among others.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyi2sgMfs3Y

and here is gobert outside the court room on his way to apply at subway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QxRLnZh72A

so sad.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Mike Healey

The Latest